Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. (197 Views)

Small Sister Naija (ssn): We Have Gotten A Perfect Location For Our Tv Series / My Partner In China And I: Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series / Arthur Eze, Onunkwo, Uche Nwosu Attend Project SSN Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. by Questionnaires(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17
SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN): A POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

LIVE IN CROSS RIVER STATE: YAKURR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.

We Are Championing The Propagation of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) With The Reality Television Show Tagged As: SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN).

The AIM of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS) is To Create The Necessary General Awareness And Direct The Focus of Nigerians Towards Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria Which Are:

1) The Poverty of POOR EDUCATION,

2) The Poverty of HUNGER AND STARVATION,

3) The Poverty of EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY,

4) The Poverty of POOR HEALTHCARE,

5) The Poverty of INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

More Updates Coming Up:

https://www.nairaland.com/8003793/small-sister-naija-ssn-poverty#128503330

Kindly Share The Thread Link Across Other Social Media Platform So We Can Attract Like-minded Nigerians Who Are Passionate About Contributing To The ALLEVIATION of The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.

Best Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. by finallybusy: 7:35pm On Feb 17
Make I follow this thread laugh small.
Re: Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. by Questionnaires(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17
finallybusy:
Make I follow this thread laugh small.

It's Good To Finally Know That You Are Finally Busy Laughing....

May You Keep Laughing As We Proceed With The Relevance of This Public Sensitization Thread.
Re: Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. by Questionnaires(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19
Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty of HUNGER And STARVATION In Nigeria Using The SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN) Cum POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES:

A Very Wise Suggestion Has Been Provided By A Reasonable Nigerian Which Aligns With Our Goal For The Forthcoming Reality Television Show Series.

This Suggestion Was Made By: @Kenochi

Hence; We Want To Use This Opportunity To Call Up On Comrade Kenochi To Join Us in Contributing To The Scale Up of The SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN) Cum POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS). You Are Welcome King.

Your Suggestions Are Highly Needed As We Gradually Proceed With The Propagation of This Thread.

Re: Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. by Questionnaires(m): 8:13am On Feb 20
Kenochi:
Good Evening Comrades,I am always available to encourage anyway i am called upon

This is a wonderful idea,if it will uplift people out of poverty and place them on the path of wealth I am all for it
You can visit my signature for my details,you can always reach out to me and I am very ready to support in anyway I can

God bless Small Sister Naija,don't be discouraged,keep focused on your lofty goals and you will definately be heard in places that matter

Superb Thanks To You KING Kenochi.

Your Words And Cheers Are Very Uplifting.

With Just 36 Men And 36 Women of Your Kind in Nigeria; We will definitely Make Progress As We Deliberately Provide Cogent Solutions To The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty Plaguing Nigeria.

Thank You For Being Inclusive.

Your Suggestive Solution Has To Be Aired And Networked To All 774 Local Government Areas of Nigeria.

This is A Synergetic Calling For Us All.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. by Questionnaires(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22
Another Integral Form of Poverty That We As A People Need To Collectively Address And Alleviate in Nigeria is:

The Poverty of INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

Very Urgently- We Need To Attend To This Problem Before It Wipes Us Out.

The POVERTY of INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES Has Been Referenced To Be One of The Reason For The INCREASING High Cost of Food Items in Nigeria.

See What A Wise Nairalander With The Username "Flokii" Contributed in Another Thread of Ours Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8000230/reason-high-cost-food-politicians

1 Share

Re: Small Sister Naija (ssn): A Poverty Alleviation Reality Television Show Series. by Questionnaires(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22
Now; The Question is:

How Do We Solve The Poverty of INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES in Nigeria ?

Let's Streamline And Narrow Down On The Right Question:

How Do We Deliver Benue State From The Bandits Troubling The Food Basket of Our Nation ?

How Do We Deliver The Grassroot Good Production Regions of Nigeria From The Bandits That Are Killing Our Farmers And Humans Like Us ?

We Cannot Continue Pretending That We Don't Know That "NO JUSTICE Has Been Done To Avert All of These Atrocities".

Wise Ones of Nairaland; What Are Your Suggestions To Protecting The Grassroot Farmers In Nigeria ?

(1) (Reply)

What Is An IPTV Box / Trending Movie LOVE BY ACCIDENT With Nosa Rex And Etinosa Must Watch / If You Loved Inside Out You Would Love This Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.