Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] (5749 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18
Silentgroper:
I have no clue either..

angry
That's great. Keep it up. Some things are better unknown.
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18
iLegendd:

Right!!
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by superintendents(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18
iLegendd:
my boss am the last to comment, wow...

grin
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by onome25(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18
PrinceofAgoAre:
grin grin grin

This thread just dey make me laugh as I dey shiit...
Wetin u come de shit when d oil inside Ur stomach don dry cry
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by onome25(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18
iLegendd:
@iLegendd happy Sunday oooooo
I still de wait for Ur Sunday gift 🎁
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18
onome25:

Wetin u come de shit when d oil inside Ur stomach don dry cry
.. I no dey consume oyel my brother

Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by onome25(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. I no dey consume oyel my brother

But e good for body nah grin
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 5:02pm On Feb 18
shocked

I just love how this man managed to pass a message somehow in a every thread. Thank you ilegendd, when I'm done applying all these — my life will never be the same again.

Last year, I spent most of my time going through all of this man's threads that's over a 1,000 and I don't regret doing that. Next, I will be able to last for hours during sèx soon cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22
iLegendd:
One of my female besties visited. In the past, she had broken lots of my glass cups accidentally.

I have broken some myself. In her case, I warned her that when next she breaks another cup, our friendship is over. This was a year or two ago.

Yesterday, I was sleeping and she was in the living room watching TV with her phone on her laps.

The Devil told her to get up and drink water. While picking the glass from the table, it slipped and was about falling. At the same time, the phone on her laps slipped and was also falling.

She said she was confused on what to save because she remembered how I told her if she breaks another glass again, it's over.

With this on her mind, she saved the glass but her phone, without a cover or protector, slammed on the tile and got blank immediately.

I woke a few hours later and she was nãked in the kitchen with her fat ass staring at me washing plate and cleaning everywhere nonchalantly as if someone died.

She had lost interest in finishing the movie she started. She was also supposed to go home that day. From her body language, she seemed frustrated.

She narrated everything and told me how she cried, lost appetite and almost woke me from sleep but recalled I don't like being disturbed when I'm sleeping. I laughed and told her well-done for saving my glass.

At this moment, she had no phone. I gave her TP to go home, but remembered how she loves and worships me even though her tall and legally rich boyfriend is begging her to love him the way he loves her. I pity nice guys or men who beg for love or sex.

Out of the abundance of thy heart, I converted small Dollar on Binance P2P and gave her to get a small phone. I gave her one of my phones and my ATM to call me when she gets to the market.

She called and told me everything is so damn expensive. She bought one, came back, and told me she even inquired how much to change her screen.

The money sounded small to me—so I told her to go back and change it. She looked at me in shock and asked, "Are you serious or you're joking?"

She went there and called back with a sad voice. "What happened?" I asked. "Omoh, those people no gree again o. They made a call to their headquarters and were told the price had gone waaay up."

I checked the new price in Dollar and it wasn't even much either, so I told her to fix it else, by tomorrow, it will cost 1 million to fix it. The Naira is not smiling, but to those of us who swiftly moved our money to Dollar the day APC took over, we can't complain much. I warned you people about APC coming to destroy as a revenge, but you didn't listen.

My advice to people. Whatever you have the money to buy now, buy it NOW because if you go back 2 hours later, you'll pay more. We won't get to Zimbabwe or Venezuela's level, but we'll get a little close.

Whatever goes up in Nigeria never goes down. Even if it manages to go down, it's temporary—it will go back up even if the government pegs fuel at 50 Naira per litre and Naira gains strength. E don go up be say, e don go up.

So, I lost more than 50k because of fear of breaking my glass. Wow! I'm actually impressed by how she fears losing me over losing her phone. That's the power you have when you take a woman to cloud 9 with your less than 9 inch power ranger. cheesy

But, if you're a woman and you're in her shoe, you'll do the same—if not for anything, at least, for the d*ck that knows its job.

Imagine how the power of womanliness make this uncle loss big money hhhh. I hope is not your salary? You could have bought food stuffs instead
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22
youngsum:
Imagine how the power of womanliness make this uncle loss big money hhhh. I hope is not your salary? You could have bought food stuffs instead
I don't lose money. Money is meant for two things:

1. Investment (in business and in people)
2. Spending (in food, charity and luxury)

If you're not doing any of those with that paper called money, you'll still die one day and someone else will do it after you're gone. They'll even spend it and still sleep with your wife, female friends, girlfriend, bestie, or exes.

To get 1k data, give a detailed explanation of the function of money (what it is used for) without using ChatGPT. I have a powerful GPT detector.

1 Like

Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22
iLegendd:
I don't lose money. Money is meant for two things:

1. Investment (in business and in people)
2. Spending (in food, charity and luxury)

If you're not doing any of those with that paper called money, you'll still die one day and someone else will do it after you're gone. They'll even spend it and still sleep with your wife, female friends, girlfriend, bestie, or exes.

To get 1k data, give a detailed explanation of the function of money (what it is used for) without using ChatGPT. I have a powerful GPT detector.

1) spending: money is used as a medium of exchange allowing individuals or people to trade goods and services with one another.( Primary function)

2) secondary funtion: store of value:

3) money is used to pay salaries

4) nation building: government use money to build infrastructure such as roads, railway, hospital, etc.

5) foreign and local investment
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22
youngsum:
1) spending: money is used as a medium of exchange allowing individuals or people to trade goods and services with one another.( Primary function)

2) secondary funtion: store of value:

3) money is used to pay salaries

4) nation building: government use money to build infrastructure such as roads, railway, hospital, etc.

5) foreign and local investment
Then, why did you say I wasted it from your point in number 1? A new phone and a new screen was given in exchange. Was that a waste? Answer and drop your number alongside with name of network.

Offer expires at 8:59 PM.

1 Like

Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22
iLegendd:
Then, why did you say I wasted it from your point in number 1? A new phone and a new screen was given in exchange. Was that a waste? Answer and drop your number alongside with name of network.
spending on women is a waste because they're ungrateful. for the data token you are sending please can you send me into my account because I want to buy beans
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22
iLegendd:

Gtbank
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 1:05am On Feb 23
iLegendd:

you haven't send anything even though I drop my details before it expires
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:07am On Feb 23
youngsum:
you haven't send anything even though I drop my details before it expires
Something I have sent 4+ hours ago.
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 10:07am On Feb 23
iLegendd:

Sorry the alert came late I received thank you
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:01am On Feb 24
iLegendd:
One of my female besties visited. In the past, she had broken lots of my glass cups accidentally.

I have broken some myself. In her case, I warned her that when next she breaks another cup, our friendship is over. This was a year or two ago.

Yesterday, I was sleeping and she was in the living room watching TV with her phone on her laps.

The Devil told her to get up and drink water. While picking the glass from the table, it slipped and was about falling. At the same time, the phone on her laps slipped and was also falling.

She said she was confused on what to save because she remembered how I told her if she breaks another glass again, it's over.

With this on her mind, she saved the glass but her phone, without a cover or protector, slammed on the tile and got blank immediately.

I woke a few hours later and she was nãked in the kitchen with her fat ass staring at me washing plate and cleaning everywhere nonchalantly as if someone died.

She had lost interest in finishing the movie she started. She was also supposed to go home that day. From her body language, she seemed frustrated.

She narrated everything and told me how she cried, lost appetite and almost woke me from sleep but recalled I don't like being disturbed when I'm sleeping. I laughed and told her well-done for saving my glass.

At this moment, she had no phone. I gave her TP to go home, but remembered how she loves and worships me even though her tall and legally rich boyfriend is begging her to love him the way he loves her. I pity nice guys or men who beg for love or sex.

Out of the abundance of thy heart, I converted small Dollar on Binance P2P and gave her to get a small phone. I gave her one of my phones and my ATM to call me when she gets to the market.

She called and told me everything is so damn expensive. She bought one, came back, and told me she even inquired how much to change her screen.

The money sounded small to me—so I told her to go back and change it. She looked at me in shock and asked, "Are you serious or you're joking?"

She went there and called back with a sad voice. "What happened?" I asked. "Omoh, those people no gree again o. They made a call to their headquarters and were told the price had gone waaay up."

I checked the new price in Dollar and it wasn't even much either, so I told her to fix it else, by tomorrow, it will cost 1 million to fix it. The Naira is not smiling, but to those of us who swiftly moved our money to Dollar the day APC took over, we can't complain much. I warned you people about APC coming to destroy as a revenge, but you didn't listen.

My advice to people. Whatever you have the money to buy now, buy it NOW because if you go back 2 hours later, you'll pay more. We won't get to Zimbabwe or Venezuela's level, but we'll get a little close.

Whatever goes up in Nigeria never goes down. Even if it manages to go down, it's temporary—it will go back up even if the government pegs fuel at 50 Naira per litre and Naira gains strength. E don go up be say, e don go up.

So, I lost more than 50k because of fear of breaking my glass. Wow! I'm actually impressed by how she fears losing me over losing her phone. That's the power you have when you take a woman to cloud 9 with your less than 9 inch power ranger. cheesy

But, if you're a woman and you're in her shoe, you'll do the same—if not for anything, at least, for the d*ck that knows its job.

this simp can't do without totoo
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:06am On Feb 24
iLegendd:

stingy man na 1-5k you only fit dash ESP to guys
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:16am On Feb 24
youngsum:
Sorry the alert came late I received thank you
shame on you! Because of 1k you're thanking him? Wetin 1k buy you? If I were you I would have rejected it. Ilegendd i can't thank you for 1-5k even if u offer me I will reject it.

Na only 50k I will accept and appreciate
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 7:57am On Feb 25
oxiide22:
shame on you! Because of 1k you're thanking him? Wetin 1k buy you? If I were you I would have rejected it. Ilegendd i can't thank you for 1-5k even if u offer me I will reject it.

Na only 50k I will accept and appreciate
Oga rest abeg! That 1k I used it chop plenty beans and bread full my Belle.
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:57am On Mar 14
The glass she saved, me I don finally break am by accident. Some things will never last no matter how many times it's been saved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by Caleb15(m): 9:36am On Mar 14
iLegendd:
The glass she saved, me I don finally break am by accident. Some things will never last no matter how many times it's been saved.

Class captain ilegend of the seeker
Re: Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by youngsum(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20
iLegendd:

ilegendd pls edit this place and remove the screenshot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? / Romance Section Check Out Calamine Lotion Model, Can U Date Him / Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful?????

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.