Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Incredible Report From A Donetsk Citizen: “I Feel It In My Bones And Soul... " - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Incredible Report From A Donetsk Citizen: “I Feel It In My Bones And Soul... " (146 Views)

Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her / War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region / Pro Russian Donetsk Soldiers Decide To Stop Fighting For Russia. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Report From A Donetsk Citizen: “I Feel It In My Bones And Soul... " by rottennaija(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17
Incredible Report from a Donetsk Citizen:

“I feel it in my bones and soul, because today, instead of the steady rumble of Avdeyevka artillery, there was silence.

There hasn't been any shelling of Donetsk today, at all.

Today, the Nazis who have bombed us for almost a decade from Avdeyevka are too busy running for their lives to target civilians or anyone else.“

Re: Incredible Report From A Donetsk Citizen: “I Feel It In My Bones And Soul... " by Cyrus176(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17
rottennaija:
Incredible Report from a Donetsk Citizen:

“I feel it in my bones and soul, because today, instead of the steady rumble of Avdeyevka artillery, there was silence.

There hasn't been any shelling of Donetsk today, at all.

Today, the Nazis who have bombed us for almost a decade from Avdeyevka are too busy running for their lives to target civilians or anyone else.“
Abeg rottennaija copy paste the whole write up i cant view the screenshot its blurry.
Re: Incredible Report From A Donetsk Citizen: “I Feel It In My Bones And Soul... " by eepeepook: 8:56pm On Feb 17
If Bestgore was still live, the site for receive serious patronage from these steady wars.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-hostage Itay Regev PROTESTS In Tel Aviv Against The GAZA GENOCIDE And The Net / US, Germany And EU Embassies Begin Evacuating Staff in Haiti / Putin: Concert Attackers Were Fleeing To Ukraine When Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.