Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is Heaven Truly A Place Of Happiness And Bliss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Truly A Place Of Happiness And Bliss (65 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Is Sport Betting Truly A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven Truly A Place Of Happiness And Bliss by David0002: 9:18am On Feb 18
Question from an atheist.

Please I want to know, how Will you feel if in your family, you discovered that it was only you that made it to heaven and the rest went to hell.

How Will you feel and how can you be happy if you see your husband, wife, children or loved one being tortured forever in hell.

For me, I don't think I will be happy because the thought of seeing my loved ones tormented in flames of fire will torment me forever.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Mass Readings, 23rd February 2024 - I Prefer To See The Wicked Man Live / We May Be Unfaithful But He(abbah; My Father) Is *forever Faithful* / Called To Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.