Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... (3567 Views)

UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Lecturer Storms Bank With β€˜ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by derecho(m): 10:25am On Feb 18
I just stumbled on this this morning whilst scouring YouTube.
From the clip, this was 8 months before 2023 elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u36JQrINHcc

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by chatinent: 10:26am On Feb 18
APC was always predictable.

11 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by Onucs(m): 10:28am On Feb 18
You don't need to be a prophet to know.

10 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by LoveLeadsLand(m): 10:31am On Feb 18
Mtch
Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by fnep2smooth(m): 10:42am On Feb 18
Interesting
Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by obiekunie01: 11:17am On Feb 18
Aisha mba kwaoo!!!

we must teach igbos a good lessonoo!

in fact! igbos are already learning a serious lesson!

in fact, even in the market, foods are sold very expensive to the igbos while other tribes are getting it very cheap!

same thing with fuel, electricity - they are sold very expensive to the igbos!! grin grin

WE MUST TEACH IGBOS AND PETER OBI A VERY BITTER LESSON! cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by Nilx: 3:03pm On Feb 18
obiekunie01:
Aisha mba kwaoo!!!

in fact, even in the market, foods are sold very expensive to the igbos while other tribes are getting it very cheap!

same thing with fuel, electricity - they are sold very expensive to the igbos!! grin grin

Actually everyone is complaining. I'm too emotionally to discuss politics, I don't know if it's patriotism or just pure stupidity.
Dilapidated government infrastructure always make me sad. I remember crying over rural electrification project that was abandon because of personal vendetta of some politicians in my local govt.

Looking back, i'm now old I guess. I'm a "Nigerian" but these set of people just want to take the tear off me every time.

Now we all crying irrespective of our tribe.

Ps: I hate APC, even b4 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18
obiekunie01:
Aisha mba kwaoo!!!

cheesy

Yea we taught u lessons and it was two ways sef
The election loss
The hardship

But then u talk like Igbos under Igbo government in the SE are enjoying life

If those rubbish gov that shares kerosene and Eba are what u call cool governance, u need harder lessons πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It's about Aisha and APC but this attention seeking Igboman made it about his tribe....

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18
chatinent:
APC was always predictable.

This one go dey form JW for where dem dey castigate SE govs but go quickly run outside to condemn Govs of other region

Two faced hypocritical and Ultra-tribalistic JW
Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18
derecho:

A prophet that can't prophesy about the good tidings that await Abia people under Otti

I'll never be a prophet of doom , a prophet of negativity

I stan and see only positives
Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by McStoic(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18
The most famous hijab wearing woman in Nigeria.. God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by Ohraykon: 3:42pm On Feb 18
obiekunie01:
Aisha mba kwaoo!!!

can you guys stop this rubbish, who did your igbo elites vote for? The ones you worship, keep on deceiving yourself when its inec and EU who put tinubu there. A clown like you left mazi nnamdi kanu to support a fraud like obi who kanu does not like. Make una continue to fool unaselves no be dis naija all of us dey πŸ˜‚
Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by GreaterFuture(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18
Wtf is prophetic here?!
Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by Clintifydan(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18
derecho:

This was predictable.. they are all the same.. be it apc pdp lp pdapc
Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by chatinent: 4:19pm On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

This one go dey form JW for where dem dey castigate SE govs but go quickly run outside to condemn Govs of other region

Two faced hypocritical and Ultra-tribalistic JW

Gives what belongs to you to you.

I'm not tribalistic, son.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by FourQu: 4:39pm On Feb 18
Hello, isn't this you voicing out about hardship and crying about the price of food in your market below? undecided

If its not you it's okay. Maybe my phone is playing tricks on me 🀑

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by franchasofficia: 6:55pm On Feb 18
Aishe Yesufu have been trying for Nigerians by speaking brutal truth to powers that be. I pray for more grace for her to continue to say and do the right things because consistency in doing the right thing is not always easy especially when it comes to Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by Emmanuel909090: 7:31pm On Feb 18
So true

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by Kurugu92(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

cheesy

Yea we taught u lessons and it was two ways sef
The election loss
The hardship

But then u talk like Igbos under Igbo government in the SE are enjoying life

If those rubbish gov that shares kerosene and Eba are what u call cool governance, u need harder lessons πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It's about Aisha and APC but this attention seeking Igboman made it about his tribe....
I Tell you their people are all over Yoruba villages looking for what to eat so I wonder why they leave their honey land

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by Nedutronics(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18
Onucs:
You don't need to be a prophet to know.
The irony the CEO of nairaland has mute these days , while Reno omokri kept posting misleading informations that could lead a genocidal tendencies towards one tribe all because the obedient movement insulted his daughter, Una still want ndigbo to come and be crying over a spilled milk wey don sour since

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Yesufu A Prophet? See What She Said 8 Months Before.... by MVLOX(m): 2:59am On Feb 19
No to settle down read comments committee I dey for this matter abeg

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Malaysian School Without Using Nigerian Agent / FED POLY (EDE) 2012/2013 First Batch List Coming Soon! / ETX-NG Is A Joke!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.