Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Your Friend Matters A Lot. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Friend Matters A Lot. (103 Views)

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Owner - Pastor / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Donโ€™t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo / Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Friend Matters A Lot. by AdetoyeAyomikun: 11:38am On Feb 18
I know I might have said this before, but I just feel like repeating it. Maybe someone will understand. I am saying this not necessarily for the person it's directed to, but for someone who is not in this category to understand and absorb it. So you can tell someone else who will listen to you.

YOUR FRIEND MATTERS A LOT.

The reason you won't love Jesus the way you want or the reason you are behaving the way you are presently maybe all because of who you surround yourself with.

I am saying there are some types of people you walk with, and you will say, "Guy, I prayed for this time yesterday," and they will be like, "Even though it can be whining," they will say, "Kai power capacity, pray for me," and all that whining.

Or someone you told you fasted, and he or she is like, "Haaa, pray for me," teach me your ways, all that whining. All these things matter for you to continually do well.

I am not saying you should surround yourself with people you are better than because you've limited your growth if you do so. I AM SAYING BE SURROUNDED WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKE-MINDED.

There are some people you see, and inside of you, something is screaming THERE IS MORE.

Instead, some people, all who they walk with and call friends, are people that when you are reading the Bible, they will say, "You don't have work jare," or if you are going to church, they will be like, "Going to church no mean say you go enter heaven."

See, no matter how much you scrutinize, this type of people will always be around you. What I am saying is that don't give them so much space in your life. If these are the only type of people you have in your space, then I tell you it's only a matter of time for you to yield.

I am saying many became addicted to gambling because the days they don't have money, when they look right and left, they cannot find someone drinking garri ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜. All they can find is someone putting in the little he has into Sporty or 1xbet, and they yielded within time.

The reason some dear fine girls are wearing the type of dress they wear is because of friends, I know they will say it's not๐Ÿ˜ช.

Some did not go to church today not because they did not want to, but because all those around them did not. Those that they call friends did not.

I am saying your friends and people in your circle matter a lot.

In church today, the HELP SYSTEM was discussed(preached about), and I pray that for we all, God will help us to forsake or distance ourselves from some people in our life.

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional Today, February 23, 2024 - Welcome The Stranger / Indeed. / Happy Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.