Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike (32544 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by sukar886: 9:55pm On Feb 18
You are part of the problem we have in tnis country
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18
Chinjo2:
God is going to humble you.
People are dieing of hunger and here you are talking about 2027. Do you know how many people would have died of hunger before then?
Amen brother
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by 7brigade: 9:58pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
I wonder what gives you people the believe that peter obi is the messiah? Anyway, continue... Even though Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso merged into one political party TINUBU will still win the election, Tinubu no be Jonathan...
Oga just eat ur 30k in peace u might be among those d masses will make a meal of u in d streets
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18
arantess:

He no Sabi that one sef
I dey tell you
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by spacechuks(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18
See this fool talking of 2027, when Nigerians are suffering and dying daily,

Chai, we are too calm in this country,
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Jayhome24: 10:00pm On Feb 18
tope777:
These are things that can challenge you in 2027:

1) Sickness.
2)Death.
3) God.

You lie.

No sickness coming anywhere.

No death coming anywhere.

God don't do politics bro...

Even with all these we will still vote for Tinubu and he will continue.

Remember Emefiewerey is inside cage no cash swap ever again.

Remember Wike the warrior now incharge of Abuja where you are crying 25% shit.

Remember Lagos is now totally under apc and Kano NNPP bro forget story 4+4=8. FACT!!

Those who wish Jonathan dead, died and Joonathan still alive.

Those who wish Buhari dead all died yet Buhari still alive.

Those who wish Tinubu deqd are dying yet Tinubu still waxing strong...
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Hydroxide(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18
They are only concerned about winning elections. Useless fools
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by oyeb15: 10:13pm On Feb 18
They will be disgraced out of office this year. It's going to be a huge tsunami. Some people will pity Tinubu the manner he will be handled. A new ruler will emerge. Not a politician. Young and vibrant.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by oyeb15: 10:13pm On Feb 18
They will be disgraced out of office this year. It's going to be a huge tsunami. Some people will pity Tinubu the manner he will be handled. A new ruler will emerge. Not a politician but Young and vibrant.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by ufotunang: 10:16pm On Feb 18
They are not even bothered about the hunger hardship nigerians are going through...they are more focus on 2027... nigerians is this the type of leaders and politcians you will still vote for in 2027 for the suffering hunger hardship to still continue... nigerians we have to be wise..this leaders and politcians have deceived you people too much
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by bilangha(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18
wike u are the most foolish person on earth..short devil.the citizen are talking solution to economy hardship you are talking 2027.shitman
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by oneman2k7: 10:21pm On Feb 18
These people don't rate us at all. With d level of hopelessness in Nigeria now, a nonentity is campaigning for 2027.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Mozegee: 10:21pm On Feb 18
A useless man indeed,are you sure u be alive till then, leave tomorrow for God. He don't even care about the suffering of people ,
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by tallceejay(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18
This comment is very boastful and insulting to the poor masses. Mark this space , 2027 won't be as they think. God doesn't like boastful people, read the parable.of the rich fool or Nebuchadnezzar etc
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Cromagnon: 10:27pm On Feb 18
Babangidapikin:
After making everyone poor ba ... No one is guarantee tomorrow let alone 2027 ... Election is not about winning, it is about impact .... better do your very best today.
Dancing Governor eku Ise takuntakun....
how did they make you poor?
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Otunski: 10:30pm On Feb 18
Wike and his criminal gang aren't even talking about how to ameliorate the current hardship in the land. His own is just election, election. Bunch of useless people. May God punish you people
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Cromagnon: 10:32pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
This is the mindset behind Nigeria's present economic woes ,they are more concerned with 2027 than delivering to Nigerians .

Why will they be concerned with Nigerians when
Nigerians themselves are not concerned with delivering themselves

They've achieved their goals
It is Nigerians that need to figure out their problems

Their plan is to impoverish the common man so that they will not have strength to vote by 2027.
But thank God the drunkard is only a man
Did anyone stop you from getting wealth
Lots of wealth men in Nigeria not in govt
Enter market

Well meaning Nigerians should continue to pray for Peter Obi as he needs our support ,for now he is the only one who has the political will to break this chain of demons .he did it in 2023 and will do better by 2027
pray or produce
You're still waiting for someone else to come and spoon feed you an adult

Did he delete anambra after 8 yrs?
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Glassysea(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18
Idoits you think is like last 1 you rig in rivers don't worry you will see it
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Cromagnon: 10:35pm On Feb 18
honestivo:
The one that knows tomorrow has spoken, not bothered about the hardship, started stealing and accumulating Dollars for 2027, oh Nigeria how come these characters becomes our leaders
is it his hardship
Do you see him looking for someone to solve his problem?
No one is coming to save you
You're on your own
Same as him
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18
Cromagnon:

Why will they be concerned with Nigerians when
Nigerians themselves are not concerned with delivering themselves

They've achieved their goals
It is Nigerians that need to figure out their problems

Did anyone stop you from getting wealth
Lots of wealth men in Nigeria not in govt
Enter market

pray or produce
You're still waiting for someone else to come and spoon feed you an adult

Did he delete anambra after 8 yrs?
every country must have a leader who directs her affairs ,a bad leader leads you to hell hence you must have a choice . stop type like you are high on cheap substance
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by ObalendeCMS: 10:35pm On Feb 18
Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they got.
You go bow say this man get loyalists o!
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Cromagnon: 10:38pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
I wonder what gives you people the believe that peter obi is the messiah? Anyway, continue... Even though Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso merged into one political party TINUBU will still win the election, Tinubu no be Jonathan...
ppl need hope to survive
Their brain won't tell them the man didn't solve anything in anambra for 8 yrs

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Ikinternational: 10:43pm On Feb 18
What I want to know is....after Wike said that, did the people 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🤔

So we'll know their mumu is complete ✅

That one na pure zombiesm
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by 3Ceagle(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18
Wike, only a fool boast of tomorrow.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Calitoscassius(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18
Wike is an alcoholic, he is not even sure of 2027. By 2027 there would be no citizens to vote, hunger woulda wiped them out before 2027.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Ikinternational: 10:50pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
you can say what ever you want to say, Tinubu till 2031... Even Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso knows... So go and verify... Is it not obi and abure that's good in diverting labour party's money? ABEG go and sleep...

I dare you to tell this lie to God.
But for sm it's very okay 👍🏾

See as you dey proud dey utter rubbish because of no consequence n cheap data😒

Humans ehh
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by lagosrd: 10:52pm On Feb 18
Curious346:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/18/i-dont-know-who-can-challenge-us-in-2027-wike/amp/

Wait till then, God can challenge you people by raising men you can't defeat.
Pride goes before a fall. That was how Titanic started and said even God cannot sink this ship. Let's wait and see
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Moryle: 10:58pm On Feb 18
Nigerian politicians with their mentality.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by chatinent: 11:15pm On Feb 18
We need life first to boast secondly.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by asiga(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18
God is still in heaven, Mr Wike
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by goggle48: 11:19pm On Feb 18
Remb.the rich fool story in the bible.be warned
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Sambab(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18
I pray that military take over the power of this country... Nigerians suffering is too much presently, what concerns those politicians is to win election, nothing concern them in bring good impact into the life of ordinary Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.