Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,643 members, 7,972,386 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:16 AM

Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra (594 Views)

Order Cars from Lagos at the Exact Cost!|Nationwide Delivery / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra by futuristly: 1:27pm On Feb 18
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for information on transporting my car from Lagos to Accra. Are there any companies that provide such services, and what has been your experience with them? Additionally, I'm curious about import duties – do I need to pay any when crossing my car to Accra?

I plan to use the car in Accra, is there a possibility of re-registering the car in Ghana?
Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra by dawnomike(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18
futuristly:
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for information on transporting my car from Lagos to Accra. Are there any companies that provide such services, and what has been your experience with them? Additionally, I'm curious about import duties – do I need to pay any when crossing my car to Accra?

I plan to use the car in Accra, is there a possibility of re-registering the car in Ghana?
Speak to the border authorities of Ghana (customs)
Re: Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra by jasent(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18
futuristly:
Hello everyone,

You can not bring car from Nigeria or Togo to Ghana and re-register it. You can only come in with Nigerian number and stay for few weeks or months, depending on the time they give you. When the time expires you have to go and renew the staying licence. But you'll have to also pay in Benin republic, Togo before entering Ghana. As a car coming in for the first time you may need to spend up to 600k for paper to pass through these countries. Good luck
Re: Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra by Unrated900(m): 6:10am On Feb 19
The last time I took car to GH.
Lol I saw shege promax.
The wahala border is that stupid Aflao
I paid shege amount despite the fact that am well known there for helping people bringing their cars to Ghana.
I turned customer to those Ghana police.
Lol better leave your car here
Or buy a small car of 30k cedis there
Re: Advice On Bringing My Car From Lagos To Accra by TransZite: 7:16am On Feb 19
Bro,I will deliver your car without wahala.is it a newly registered car or beyond 6 months..call me on 07067747585.

(1) (Reply)

2016 MERCEDES-BENZ GLA45 AMG - Toks (in Benin City) / 2017 Yaris Foreign Used Tokunbo 08069992556-whatsapp / 2005 Accord Ex Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.