Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,808 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. (554 Views)

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Don't Become The Family ATM / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:05pm On Feb 18
For the first time since I started using ATM machine, I met cash in the ATM yesterday being Saturday. It is very rare to get cash especially from that particular one at my bustop. The longest cash lasts there is Friday evening. So I was shocked when I got there and the security men didn't shake their heads as usual, meaning no cash until I got there and did my transactions. No queue and no body around.

Modified
I want to believe this is as a result of the current harsh economic situation zapping peoples money in one swoop that they won't have to visit the ATM frequently and exhaust the cash like before.

What is the situation in your area? Do you now meet cash on weekends?! This is new to me though.

I hope this is not going to encourage burglary.
Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by slan87(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18
Let somebody shout halleluyah
Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:08pm On Feb 18
slan87:
Let somebody shout halleluyah

Have you ever met cash there on a weekend?
Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by EreluRoz: 5:14pm On Feb 18
It's as a result of hardship, people are currently going through a lot and I somehow feel guilty. I'm a very compassionate person and I really don't like what Nigerians are passing through.

I wish I have the magic to make everyone rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by muyico(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18
this issue is still happening at zenith bank Mobil ring road Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by shortgun(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18
Surely this calls for a big celebration angry
Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:20pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
It's as a result of hardship, people are currently going through a lot and I somehow feel guilty. I'm a very compassionate person and I really don't like what Nigerians are passing through.

I wish I have the magic to make everyone rich.

I think you're right about the hardship part because people now withdraw all their money at month end as taking part will not buy anything. So they need all the cash they can get that as soon as it enters, they withdraw everything immediately. Now that we are in half of the month, no more money to withdraw so the ATM machine is under utilized.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by EreluRoz: 5:21pm On Feb 18
Jewessgratitud3:

I think you're right about the hardship part because people now withdraw all their money at month end as taking part will not buy anything. So they need all the cash they can get and as soon as it enters, they withdraw everything. Now that we are in half of the month, no more money to withdraw so the ATM machine is under utilized.
Exactly there's money in every available ATM now. No much withdrawals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:22pm On Feb 18
shortgun:
Surely this calls for a big celebration angry

You're not getting the drift of this post.
Let me modify and expatiate my post for clarity.
Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by Newfoundlove(f): 5:26pm On Feb 18
Ok
Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by slan87(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18
Jewessgratitud3:

Have you ever met cash there on a weekend?

Once in a blue moon,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by Caaz: 9:04pm On Feb 18
There's always cash in the one closer to me... cheesy
Re: MY First Time Experiencing ATM Still Loaded With Cash On A Saturday. by brain54(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19
No be person wey get cash dey go bank...?

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Foolishness / When We Were Young... / We Shoulder Your Spiritual Problems You Enjoy The Solutions We Provide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.