Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) (16980 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18
chiiraq802:
See it's not as if I'm trying to dish out negative vibes. Kudos to Obaseki and the Edo people.

Bt guy!!! The only thing our Government (Federal and State level) like celebrating a lot is Road Construction.

Omoh!! since my days in primary school till now, successive governments in Nigeria na just Road construction dem dey always focus on.

Somehow, If to say Nigerians na em be Road. this country for don develop pass like this. lolz.

Your observation is spot on.

I said same thing in a similar thread years ago and was bashed by myopic folks.

Na hungry citizens get cars and energy to drive road. Right?
With the insane level of hunger in the land, every right thinking govt, from the state to tye federal should be concerned or engaged with creating poverty alleviating programs or schemes at the moment.

That same money they use for constructing roads and stadium should be used to save souls first.

That's the very normal thing to do presently.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Af0nja2: 7:56pm On Feb 18
Kamxy1:
You're mentioning Gov. Dapo, I hope you live in Ogun-State right.
Just drive enter Ogun-State and experience level of bad road across the state.

Do you have issues with English comprehension?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by 1972xy: 7:57pm On Feb 18
What does he knows about road construction. ?
Is he an engineer ?
I want to believe he is the contractor himself.
Naija.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by alizma: 7:58pm On Feb 18
designking:
Not a single reasonable project was executed by Obaseki for 8years.

He only rode on the Tinubu and Oshiomhole hate to sail through this abysmal performance
Edo no be Lagos, make una enjoy the 8 yrs

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Amtasiu(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18
Obasaki disappointed him self.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by youngrichnigga: 8:00pm On Feb 18
Injury time cash out 💰💰💰💰💰
If you know, you know grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18
The man quarrels with everyone. Hope he doesn't quarrel with the contractor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Typing: 8:03pm On Feb 18
The worst Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:
but this nigga has been constructing this road for several years now. he is still on the same spot near first bank/stadium road junction

He has passed that point. The main issue is that the failure is building the road on this axis shown without side drains. He said there was nowhere to channel the water. You are seeing a road that's being constructed to be washed away in one to two years by stagnant water.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Typing: 8:05pm On Feb 18
Claire2023:

*PHOTO CAPTION*

L-R: Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki;, on Friday.

Incompetent Governor. After 7 years Obaseki is yet to complete this Road. This man has zero projects in Benin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Typing: 8:06pm On Feb 18
chiiraq802:
See it's not as if I'm trying to dish out negative vibes. Kudos to Obaseki and the Edo people.

Bt guy!!! The only thing our Government (Federal and State level) like celebrating a lot is Road Construction.

Omoh!! since my days in primary school till now, successive governments in Nigeria na just Road construction dem dey always focus on.

Somehow, If to say Nigerians na em be Road. this country for don develop pass like this. lolz.

Obaseki no construct any road for Edo. The man na scam

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Feb 18
mastermaestro:

He has passed that point. The main issue is that the failure is building the road on this axis shown without side drains. He said there was nowhere to channel the water. You are seeing a road that's being constructed to be washed away in one to two years by stagnant water.

from the pictures, Obaseki and the men there are just close to first bank, am guessing opposite GTbank.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Typing: 8:08pm On Feb 18
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Useless ugly failure of a governor.

As he ugly, na so he dey incompetent. grin grin
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18
I enjoyed Obaseki govt sha.... But the only thing Obaseki take confuse me is paying 40k minimum wage to Edo state workers and he removed Health workers from the 40k minimum wage finished... any other Administrative aspect, Obaseki beat all past Administration when it comes to workers matter

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Patriotictee(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18
If only there's a better definition of failure! Obaseki na full time failure.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18
Asue ighodalo 2024
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18
Edo Central for Edo State Governor 2024 Asue Ighodalo 2024
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18
Edo State Workers Governor... Since independence

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Johnjustice: 8:30pm On Feb 18
Obaseki Benin is not the only area in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
Obaseki, best governor in Nigeria. Edo State is now Dubai of Nigeria.
what will you say about my beloved state Akwa ibom?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 8:36pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:
but this nigga has been constructing this road for several years now. he is still on the same spot near first bank/stadium road junction

7yrs now
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 8:59pm On Feb 18
chiiraq802:

You don vex
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18
This road dey under construction for 7yrs now. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by eazye4u133(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18
This Obaseki wasted good eight years with nothing to talk about. People thought he might come with 360 developmental strides but reverse is the case. The Oshiomolo God fatherism saga blind so many to see Obaseki as the great saviour whereas he is an unfuturistic and a governor of doom.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
i'm being sarcastic here bro. cheesy

Dickson178:
what will you say about my beloved state Akwa ibom?
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18
This man use 6 years construct this road omo Obaseki you no try at all
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Menclothing: 9:40pm On Feb 18
Lolz
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by joe1309: 9:54pm On Feb 18
chiiraq802:

in the case of obaseki, he has failed in every aspect of governance. Now, he knows that the governorship election is around the corner. We shall on that unanimously reject his candidate bcuz he is trying to impose a candidate on us thereby making himself the new godfather of Edo State. We the edolites say no to godfatherism!
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:56pm On Feb 18
See as supporters of hardship president dey spit everywhere as if their Emilokan did better that obaseki when he rule Lagos for 8years.
Re: Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:03pm On Feb 18
Obaseki the peoples governor of edo state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? / Jonathan Is An Unserious President - Bisi Akande / Tunde Fowler Set To Be Named FIRS chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.