Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,278 members, 7,916,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:04 PM

What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? (506 Views)

Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo) / 3 Things I Will Do Differently If Am To Start My Marketing Journey All Over Agai / David Malpass Appointed 13th President Of World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19
What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria?
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by Natbrowny: 2:37pm On Feb 19
They found a new way to launder money. Hence this

Idiots
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by alphaNomega: 5:33pm On Feb 19
Fake news
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by dhope: 12:08am On Feb 21
essentialone:
What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria?
1. I will return fuel subsidy on fuel and use every instrument of power available to me as President to stop corrupt in subsidy payment.
2. I will ensure less dollarization of the economy by placing less premium on it.
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 8:26am On Feb 21
dhope:

1. I will return fuel subsidy on fuel and use every instrument of power available to me as President to stop corrupt in subsidy payment.
2. I will ensure less dollarization of the economy by placing less premium on it.

I agree with you.

Several textbook policies that may work very well elsewhere will most likely not work in Nigeria. The Naira redesigning is a case in study.

4 cardinal points never to forget when introducing or implementing a policy in Nigeria are that a larger percentage of the population have

1. Empty stomach
2. Empty pocket
3. Empty head
4. Insatiable greed

Any policy that does not first consider and reconsider these 4 points, is bound to have challenges from day 1.
Re: What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08
LIST OF ALL 19 COUNTRIES BANNED FROM USA VISA LOTTERY, TILL FURTHER NOTICE

1. Bangladesh
2. Brazil
3. Canada
4. China
5. Colombia
6. Dominican Republic
7. El Salvador
8. Haiti
9. Honduras
10. Hong Kong
11. India
12. Jamaica
13. Mexico
14. Nigeria
15. Pakistan
16. Philippines
17. South Korea
18. Venezuela
19. Vietnam

(1) (Reply)

Www.pscltdgroup.com / We Do Security Cctv Installation - 07026795808 / Where And How Much Can I Stop Watches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.