Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (1114 Views)

Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / How To Tell She's Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2007
Re: k by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2007

I can't speak for another woman, but for me, its not humanly possible and not my nature somehow. i can not be in love with 2 men at the same time. You may 'like' characteristics of one person, but when I fall in love, it can only clearly be directed at one person,

maybe some of the ladies on the fourm can better explain this who has experienced being in love with 2 men simultaneously. I sure have seen a handful of men play it that way, tho, that i dont view as love. Just a player mentality,

love & light

Re: k by druggie233(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2007
She either loves one and in love with the other guy

Becos there is a difference between " I Love" and "In Love"
Re: k by olanajim(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2007
Druggie233, was right. I need to add that a lady can love many men at once. But may not even be in love with any of them.

It is possible if such a lady is confused.

She can love Guy A for his humour; GUY B, for his face; GUY C, for his fat pocket; Guy D, for his moral uprightness, Guy E for his academic support, Guy F for his charisma . Guy G for his phallus. That is the way it is.

When a lady met all these men, he would not admit it. Instead you will hear that she love them equally. She may be telling the truth. That equality had been illustrated above. But she cannot be in love with them equally. Even men that are polygamous in nature don't pretend they are in love with women equally. When women say such thing when, they are obviously confused.

Push them to the wall and they would pick the man they really love and damn the loser.

How do you know which one she love most? It is hard to say from outside. This is a matter that is closely guarded in her heart. That she is spending more time with one does necesarily translate to loving that man more. I can tell you that with bold confident.

If you truly want to know, let both of them appear to her unannounced at a time she need only one badly, like her birthday party or a date. She would choose right there the man she love most.

Your friend can save himself all the pains by boldly visiting her unannounced when the other guy is around! He must be mature enough not to let anger spoil his mood. He must also avoid confrontation with her or the other guy. Show up and request for attention. Watch her body language and other give-away signs. You would see the magic it would perform. There and then, she would choose the man she love most. Just wait a bit for her to come and apologise to the loser. The truth would be clear to you.
Re: k by olanajim(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2007
Druggie233, was right. I need to add that a lady can love many men at once. But may not even be in love with any of them.

It is possible if such a lady is confused.

She can love Guy A for his humour; GUY B, for his face; GUY C, for his fat pocket; Guy D, for his moral uprightness, Guy E for his academic support, Guy F for his charisma . Guy G for his phallus. That is the way it is.

When a lady met all these men, he would not admit it. Instead you will hear that she love them equally. She may be telling the truth. That equality had been illustrated above. But she cannot be in love with them equally. Even men that are polygamous in nature don't pretend they are in love with women equally. When women say such thing when, they are obviously confused.

Push them to the wall and they would pick the man they really love and damn the loser.

How do you know which one she love most? It is hard to say from outside. This is a matter that is closely guarded in her heart. That she is spending more time with one does necesarily translate to loving that man more. I can tell you that with bold confident.

If you truly want to know, let both of them appear to her unannounced at a time she need only one badly, like her birthday party or a date. She would choose right there the man she love most.

Your friend can save himself all the pains by boldly visiting her unannounced when the other guy is around! He must be mature enough not to let anger spoil his mood. He must also avoid confrontation with her or the other guy. Show up and request for attention. Watch her body language and other give-away signs. You would see the magic it would perform. There and then, she would choose the man she love most. Just wait a bit for her to come and apologise to the loser. The truth would be clear to you.
Re: k by sanrima(f): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2007
ur friend should ask her to either stick with him or let go, it will really hurt if she chooses the other guy but at least he would his grounds, and in time a lady dat truly loves him will come around.
Re: k by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2007
a lady that truly loves him will come around.

Ma dear, a guy would always see a gal dat loves him, but there most also be a reason for he to love her back. There has to be a chemistry.

The commom characteristics among gurls that keeps double relationships are LIES. They end up lying just to avoid them getting hurt.

She cant always give her best.

Now, tell me NAIRALANDERS, Wat are the things that would wanna keep him loving her more.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Favourite Love Songs / Top 10 Traits For The Guyz! / Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.