Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? (688 Views)

Atiku’s Ambition Is Affecting The Growth Of PDP – NPSA President, Hassan Saliu / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Epstein(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19
Are they receiving free Agbado also?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by mightyhazel: 5:42pm On Feb 19
Tinubulation cannot set foot in the Land of extraordinarily Industrious and Powerful Men cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Epstein(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19
mightyhazel:
Tinubulation cannot set foot in the Land of extraordinarily Industrious and Powerful Men cool

So it seems....... grin

People are pained by the display!

I saw one senior terrorist even complaining. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Brenbentondiaz: 5:55pm On Feb 19
The lies ibbos love telling themselves. I've never seen mass self deceit on this scale before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Ofunaofu: 5:59pm On Feb 19
The great Tinubulation is live and well in every corner of this country

the Igbos already warned us about this impending apocalypse if Tinubu is allowed to snatch, grab and run away with people's mandate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Ofunaofu: 6:03pm On Feb 19
Brenbentondiaz:
The lies ibbos love telling themselves. I've never seen mass self deceit on this scale before.

Which lies are they telling themselves?

Did they lie when they warned us that Tinubu had absolutely nothing to offer and, as well, refused to vote overwhelmingly for him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by mightyhazel: 6:03pm On Feb 19
Jagaban2012:

Keep decoding yourself..some of your Yiibo people dey Oshodi under bridge dey find a way to sell their Okrika clothes to feed....while some of them dey third mainland bridge dey sell gala and soft drink for survival....some of them dey Sahara dessert looking to cross through Mediterranean sea...while some dey born for baby factory owners...while some dey do Ashewo for brothel for survival across the country.... With your N300-1200...you can Bleep Chioma in a brothel....many of dey Bleep by dogs for Dubai

All these deceivers....keep living in denial while your people keep on suffering in the erosion -ravaging Yiibo land
All these hardworking set of people you just listed are not doing badly for themselves o

Or you prefer them to up with rubber plates in front of bourdullon and worship places? Some of those gala sellers you are castigating are supporting large families and are not doing so badly at it

Part of the strength I talked about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Jagaban2012: 6:49pm On Feb 19
mightyhazel:
All these hardworking set of people you just listed are not doing badly for themselves o

Or you prefer them to up with rubber plates in front of bourdullon and worship places? Some of those gala sellers you are castigating are supporting large families and are not doing so badly at it

Part of the strength I talked about

N400 is enough to Bleep Ugochi tonight at Brothel...southwest is a refuge place for your people most especially Lagos state......tell me one state in your Igbo land wey Yoruba people come dey hawk their bodies like the Yiibo ladies in the southwest....

1 Like

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by chopnaira: 6:51pm On Feb 19
mightyhazel:
Before Tinubu, hunger had made landing there already. They are used to the hunger already grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by ElSudani: 6:56pm On Feb 19
Delusions.
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Chimarto: 6:58pm On Feb 19
Jagaban2012:

Keep decoding yourself..some of your Yiibo people dey Oshodi under bridge dey find a way to sell their Okrika clothes to feed....while some of them dey third mainland bridge dey sell gala and soft drink for survival....some of them dey Sahara dessert looking to cross through Mediterranean sea...while some dey born for baby factory owners...while some dey do Ashewo for brothel for survival across the country.... With your N300-1200...you can Bleep Chioma in a brothel....many of dey Bleep by dogs for Dubai

All these deceivers....keep living in denial while your people keep on suffering in the erosion -ravaging Yiibo land

Tinubu build Lagos, to build Nigeria cement finish.
Every Yoruba man is from Lagos, non is from kwara or Ekiti.
Every Yoru.ba is a wise man but they're decision always turn out to be disaster.

Every Yor.uba man depends on government to feed them.

Meanwhile, someone selling gala is your problem but someone kidnapping your obas is not your problem?

Come to Wuse Abuja 80% HK girls are y.ruba

Sahara desert? Go check na your people skull full there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Chimarto: 7:00pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:

Before Tinubu, hunger had made landing there already. They are used to the hunger already grin

All you posted are still fakes and edited by your kings men with tribalistic motives.
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Typing: 7:04pm On Feb 19
Epstein:
Are they receiving free Agbado also?

grin

The inflation is worst in the East

Here in Enugu. Cement is 18k, a Cup of Rice is 700, a Cup of Beans is 650. A bag of pure water is 800. The inflation is worst here. That's why some families have resulted to selling their Children to enable them eat

2 Likes

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Jagaban2012: 7:08pm On Feb 19
Chimarto:

Every Yoru.ba is a wise man but they're decision always turn out to be disaster.

Meanwhile, someone selling gala is your problem but someone kidnapping your obas is not your problem?

Olosho is part of your cultural heritage in the Yiibo land....no brothel in Nigeria you won't find the present of Yiibo ladies......
I want commot now go Bleep Chioma with the N400..I will come back and explain to you she open her leg wide to put my gbola
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by flokii: 7:13pm On Feb 19
Owerri was a bit dry last month.. most people in the East are living modestly.
I went round the city, no much activities.. the popular areas like douglas, wetheral road, freedom square etc. were not so busy.
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Typing: 7:14pm On Feb 19
mightyhazel:

No market again. Na sleep all of them dey go sleep for Shop grin grin

Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Typing: 7:16pm On Feb 19
Chimarto:

All you posted are still fakes and edited by your kings men with tribalistic motives.

E pain am grin
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by mightyhazel: 8:11pm On Feb 19
Typing:

As that man dey sleep so,him net worth ( those goods)dey increase wink
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by mightyhazel: 8:14pm On Feb 19
chopnaira:

Getting used to certain hardship is part of survival..when such a person jam opportunity(which is bound to happen because opportunity na fir prepared minds) na both hands.. people like you will now start calling him ritualist cheesy
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by mightyhazel: 8:16pm On Feb 19
Jagaban2012:

N400 is enough to Bleep Ugochi tonight at Brothel...southwest is a refuge place for your people most especially Lagos state......tell me one state in your Igbo land wey Yoruba people come dey hawk their bodies like the Yiibo ladies in the southwest....
Tell me one place in yorrobaland wey Igbo girls dey do agbo poison,like yorobba coded runs women do in southeast?
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Jagaban2012: 1:41am On Feb 20
Chimarto:

Sunny Okosun- "Which way Nigeria?" was released in 1983

Eedris Abdulkareem- "Nigeria Jagajaga" was released in 2004

African china- "Mr president" was released in 2006

Daddy showkey- "Fire fire" was released in 2000

Black face- "Hard life" was released in 2005

2shotz ft 9ice- "Make dem talk" was released in 2007

Mr Raw ft Klint Da drunk- "Obodo" was released in 2005

Asa- "Fire on the mountain" was released in 2007

Timaya- "Dem mama" was released in 2007

Just want to remind you that what we are into today is foundational
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by a4cube: 2:19am On Feb 20
Typing:

Better than to sleep at Adis Ababa. Very soon Ghana and Cameron people will use the sleeping meme to mock Nigerians.
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by aderadio1: 2:22am On Feb 20
I am Yoruba and Jagaban supporter but I give it to ibo people for this one.
I mean how are they doing it?
Re: Why Is 'Tinflationubu' Not Affecting The S.E Like The Rest Of Nigeria? by Iamanoited: 6:18am On Feb 20
SE IS SECURE.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Worst Infrastructure In Nigeria According To Statisense / Goodluck Jonathan Is PDP's Best Bet In 2027 / Shock In Community As Man Dies, Returns To Life Six Times After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.