Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,021 members, 7,949,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul (3308 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 9:27am On Feb 25
Aemmyjah:
Who has problem? grin

You of course!

Explain how someone can be someone son, equal to the same person and be the same person. Make sense of your nonsense

First of all, I don't know where you people get the idea that Jesus is the same person as the Father. This shows that you people don't know much about Trinity.

Secondly, the day you people will be able to distinguish between when scripture speaks about Jesus Christ before He became part of Creations and when Jesus was never part of Creations, is the day your journey to acknowledge scriptural truth begins.

Thirdly, scripture speaks sparingly about Jesus when He was not part of creation and more when He became part of creations.

Lastly, Jesus was not called Son of God not until He became part of Creation.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 9:30am On Feb 25
Aemmyjah:

Mumu
How then did we know Jesus made the statement Luke and Paul wrote?

Jesus did not ADMIT that He was a SERVANT of someone greater than Him.

Just proof me wrong by providing where Jesus ADMITTED it. How is that hard for you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Aemmyjah(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26
Emusan:

Jesus did not ADMIT that He was a SERVANT of someone greater than Him.

Just proof me wrong by providing where Jesus ADMITTED it. How is that hard for you?

John wrote regrading Jesus that the father his greater than him

His disciples prayed regarding Jesus, that he is God's holy servant

In combination, Jesus is the holy servant of one greater than him, Jehovah God.

Fullstop
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Aemmyjah(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26
Emusan:

You of course!

First of all, I don't know where you people get the idea that Jesus is the same person as the Father. This shows that you people don't know much about Trinity.

Secondly, the day you people will be able to distinguish between when scripture speaks about Jesus Christ before He became part of Creations and when Jesus was never part of Creations, is the day your journey to acknowledge scriptural truth begins.

Thirdly, scripture speaks sparingly about Jesus when He was not part of creation and more when He became part of creations.

Lastly, Jesus was not called Son of God not until He became part of Creation.

Keep contradicting the Bible na
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26
Aemmyjah:

Keep contradicting the Bible na

Point out the contradictions.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26
Aemmyjah:
John wrote regrading Jesus that the father his greater than him

His disciples prayed regarding Jesus, that he is God's holy servant

In combination, Jesus is the holy servant of one greater than him, Jehovah God.

Fullstop

You just agreed with me that Jesus NEVER ADMITTED it.

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Aemmyjah(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26
Emusan:

You just agreed with me that Jesus NEVER ADMITTED it.

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Ok
Sincere believers accept what the Bible says
Disciples of God prayed to God through his holy servant and he answered them.
You cannot invalidate
Either they said nonsense or you're just too stupid to understand anything
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26
Aemmyjah:

Ok
You cannot invalidate

Once your frustration has ended just show me where Jesus ADMITTED it.

If you people can even lie against The Father Himself who else you can't lie against.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Aemmyjah(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26
Emusan:

Once your frustration has ended just show me where Jesus ADMITTED it.

If you people can even lie against The Father Himself who else you can't lie against.

Ok na
MUMU
Moses best friend called him God's servant
Jesus closest friends called him God's servant

Go and correct them

Your stupidity is getting poisonous to you really. It is so high that you can't reach it
Bye
If you like mention me a million times, I won't answer you
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
MUMU
Go and correct them
Your stupidity is getting poisonous to you really. It is so high that you can't reach it
Bye

He knows nothing apart from exchange of hurtful words so once i've beaten him smartly i will just leave him to continue agitating at least Moses and Jesus admitted they were SENT by someone GREATER than them and their friends realized that they are serving the one who SENT them as SERVANTS.

Ọmọ that's enough for stubborn churchgoer! wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
MUMU

Go and correct them

Bye

Smile...see a bitter soul!

If Moses and Jesus closest friends called them God's servants you said so not to 'LIE' that Jesus ADMITTED it.

Even though you're just using panadol on top of someone's headache. The person who made that claim couldn't support his claim with Bible and has given up upon his lies and you that want to die on top the same issue couldn't provide any verse to back it up.

This is really giving you people severe pain. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26
MaxInDHouse:

He knows nothing apart from exchange of hurtful words so once i've beaten him smartly i will just leave him to continue agitating at least Moses and Jesus admitted they were SENT by someone GREATER than them and their friends realized that they are serving the one who SENT them as SERVANTS.

Ọmọ that's enough for stubborn churchgoer! wink

See lie at the @bold

Look at the words your deluded brother has used on this thread in reply to my post (MUMU, Your stupidity) and provide where I used any words that is hurtful like his own.

If at all my words are hurtful to you, it means the truth in them are hitting you hard.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26
Aemmyjah:

Ok
You cannot invalidate

He wants to turn to my side again o! grin

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:32am On Feb 29
Already knew you would never accept whatever anyone else says about the errors in teachings of Paul no matter how obvious they were, because of how obssessed you are with Paul and blindly follow his teaching as was typical of any Paulian. That's why i chose not to bother prior to this.

However in this particular case it was Paul that said himself that his teaching did not emanate from God, so i expected that you should at least accept what he said himself because of the highest of the highest of respect you have for him, but most unfortunately you rejected his own teaching because it goes against your erroneous belief that all his teachings came from God.

So if you don't believe it when Paul says it himself, is it mine you will believe?

Finally i leave you with his teaching which clearly exposes your blatant hypocrisy, believe it or not.

I Corinthians 7:12 (KJV)

But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

Emusan:
For you to keep dodging my questions shows how dishonest you are.

So funny of you.

You're ignorant to think what KJV says is different from what those other translations say in that verse.

Both are saying the same thing just that your level of comprehension is to low for that.

Yes all Paul teachings are inspired that you lack understanding of it isn't anybody's fault.

That's why I asked you, how will you have addressed those issues Paul addressed considering the fact that Jesus didn't address them?

Whatever I say about jws I support it with scriptures I just don't counter people just on my own opinions.

Just as I'm doing with you right now by providing different translations to buttress my point.

And you can't still counter it by providing your own evidence.

But before Jesus ascended, he told His disciples that He has many things to say to them which they can't bear now but that The Holy Spirit will come and GUIDE THEM INTO all TRUTH.

Your first spiritual weakness is to think UNTIL JESUS IS PRESENT PHYSICALLY then He will correct His apostles when Jesus already gave guidelines on how event will turn before ascending.

Just like I ask and you keep dodging, if Paul is teaching errors who is in best place to point it out, You or Christ?

Do you think Christ will fold hands and allow Paul to be teaching errors which in other ways leading people astray?

Saying Paul teaching contains errors means Paul actually led millions astray because an erroneous messages mean unacceptable message by God, do you agree with this?

Yes I never said any human is infallible, you can provide anywhere you caught me saying that.

Yes Paul's teaching can't contains errors because Paul was personally chosen by Christ Himself and I don't believe Christ will allow Paul to mislead people through his teachings.

But were the apostles under the control and guidance of God's Holy spirit?

Can Holy Spirit teach errors?

I leave these questions to you if you like answer them or not.
Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 8:58am On Feb 29
jesusjnr2020:
Already knew you would never accept whatever anyone else says about the errors in teachings of Paul no matter how obvious they were, because of how obsessed you are with Paul and blindly follow his teaching as was typical of any Paulian.

The fact you'll never accept because of your evil mind towards God's word and Jesus Christ is that, If Paul's teaching contains any error, it's the duty of the person who called and made him Apostle to the Gentile to correct him.

So if Jesus allowed Paul's teaching that contains error stay without a single correction shows Jesus is not up to the task.

That's why i chose not to oblige you prior to this.

It doesn't erase the fact that, you couldn't answer my questions which is the reason you just repeating yourself over and over again.

However in this particular case it was Paul that said himself that his teaching did not emanate from God

Understanding is the key here and the reason why I provided different translations.

That you lack the understanding of what Paul said in that verse isn't anybody's fault.

so i expected that you should at least accept what he said himself because of the highest of the highest of respect you have for him

Yes I respect Paul but my highest respect goes to the very person who called Paul to service and I'm 💯% trust in Him that He can't allow Paul teaches error.

but most unfortunately you rejected his own teaching because it goes against your erroneous belief that all his teachings came from God.

I didn't and that's why I will keep saying that you lack the understanding of Paul statement which I even helped you with other translations. I didn't produce those translations and you saw the truth in them but decided to turn a blind eyes.

So if you don't believe it when Paul says it himself, is it mine you will believe?

I believe what Paul wrote and I repeat it's your lack of understanding that leads to your erroneous interpretation.

Finally i leave you with his teaching which clearly exposes your blatant hypocrisy, believe it or not.

I Corinthians 7:12 (KJV)

But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

I didn't deny anything here but many versions of the holy scriptures simplified it better so I'll leave them here for simple comprehension.

AMP: To the rest I declare—I, not the Lord [since Jesus did not discuss this]—that if any [believing] brother has a wife who does not believe [in Christ], and she consents to live with him, he must not leave her.

CEB: I’m telling everyone else (the Lord didn’t say this specifically): If a believer has a wife who doesn’t believe, and she agrees to live with him, then he shouldn’t divorce her.

CEV: I don't know of anything else the Lord said about marriage. All I can do is to give you my own advice. If your wife isn't a follower of the Lord, but is willing to stay with you, don't divorce her.

ERV: The advice I have for the others is from me. The Lord did not give us any teaching about this. If you have a wife who is not a believer, you should not divorce her if she will continue to live with you.

Seek understanding!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Dyu Explain This Physcally? / Is Menstruation Now A Sin Unto God??? / Checkout The Very First Church Building Of Synagogue Church Of All Nation(scoan)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.