Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,336 members, 7,888,073 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries (11789 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by DanUcheAutos(m): 8:00am On Feb 21
MikoB:
Almost everybody and all sectors in the country smell corruption, I have never been convinced by Obi ever since I saw that he hide money in safe haven without declaration, I advocated for Osinbajo and I am very sure some of the people that went against him have beginning to regret it by now.

Same Osibanjo with 9 billion fraud case that was buried. Reason he became dumb under Buhari government. Dey play. Peter reamains the best among all in all ramification.
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by DanUcheAutos(m): 8:01am On Feb 21
MikoB:
Almost everybody and all sectors in the country smell corruption, I have never been convinced by Obi ever since I saw that he hide money in safe haven without declaration, I advocated for Osinbajo and I am very sure some of the people that went against him have beginning to regret it by now.

Same Osibanjo with 9 billion fraud case that was buried. Reason he became dumb under Buhari government. Dey play. Peter Obi reamains the best among all in all ramification.
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by MikoB: 8:23am On Feb 21
DanUcheAutos:

Same Osibanjo with 9 billion fraud case that was buried. Reason he became dumb under Buhari government. Dey play. Peter Obi reamains the best among all in all ramification.

9billion fraud? You are just one of those newspaper stand rumour mongers!
Re: Olumide Akpata Writes To INEC Complaining Of LP Not Wanting To Conduct Primaries by BluntCrazeMan: 10:17am On Feb 21
tunwumi:
😂😂😂😂 I thought LP is full of saints oooo
Before demons entered and filled it to the brim.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Onitsha Harbour Manufacturers / Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible / CDHR: FG's Shoot-On-sight Order Is Useless If Soldiers Do not March Into Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.