Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,709 members, 7,914,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

70+ INSPIRING LIFE Quote-motivating The Funny And Good In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 70+ INSPIRING LIFE Quote-motivating The Funny And Good In Life (72 Views)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / 22-year-old Soldier Killed After Motivating School Pupils (video) / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

70+ INSPIRING LIFE Quote-motivating The Funny And Good In Life by abcdef070: 8:00am On Feb 20
Enjoy these clear, wonderful and insightful life quotes.

Life quotes serve as useful reminders to keep a positive mentality, embrace the journey, and find purpose in difficulties. These sayings are essentially everlasting jewels of knowledge that direct people on their path to knowledge, happiness, and a life well lived.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." - Helen Keller
"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." - Dalai Lama

"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be." - Grandma Moses

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey

"Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet." - Sarah Louise Delany

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." - Charles R. Swindoll

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." - Charles R. Swindoll

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Galore! As Island Big Girl, CEO 'treasure Universe' Known As Treasure O / Millionaire Promo With Itel / Food Crisis : The Current Cost Of Food In A Nigerian Market ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.