Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,879 members, 7,922,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast (7484 Views)

The Nairaland Assembly / Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes / Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by agitator: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
Jarus:

what ar u syaing. you dont know me. you are a devil. look, iam a pastor you coll me devl. i luagh. you dont know me, see, tinubu is a yorubaman; his mother is alaja magaji. wen i am in unilrin tinubus broter is my clasmate. he told me how tinubu eats amola. you dont know anytin.

north is teh majority. remove yoruba, bayesa, delta to benin rebuplic. oodua. look, oyo is the largest state in nigeria. see satellite picture.

wen jonathan come to canda, earthqake happen, what does that tel u? he didnot visit me.

look, seun collected 100 dollars bribe from hausa, nairaland is awusa site. you dont know anythig. i laugh

kai, so musiwa (becomerich) fit hack jarus id for nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Jarus(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
agitator:

kai, so musiwa (becomerich) fit hack jarus id for nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
who is jaru? agitato=seun
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Odunnu: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jarus = Musiwa! This is becoming more interesting.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Ultrame(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
Kai!!! too many clowns on this site. lolz, Thanks guys, without you, the day is not made.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Maisuya1: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
kai shege! make una no hijack the thread, this is a thread where u get to right your own script to the NL movie, and not a fight club.

So by the time I come back from mosque and u r still pighting, I will deal with u SIQUIALY angry

Odunnu = ms endowed
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by BoOOosHBoy: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
fxtopedia:

MUSIWA--- satellite man
Eko-Ile ---- Gender unknown Tinubu apologist
Virgo: ------ Great at debating Issue
Desola------ Yoruba apologist/Intelligent lady
Kobojunkie---- smart lady
Beaf--- Great poster but I guess he is Seun lol
Sagamite---- Cretin producers lolx6

More to come sha,

Hahaha, PointB: Wahala guy
totally agree with this cast
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by CrazyMan(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sup guys, just inform me once you're true with the movie. I can't wait to handle the marketing process. wink tongue tongue
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by stepo707: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
CrazyMan:

Sup guys, just inform me once you're true with the movie. I can't wait to handle the marketing process. wink tongue tongue
Hmm Anambra man.where your shop dey for Alaba Intl? grin
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by CrazyMan(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
stepo707:

Hmm Anambra man.where your shop dey for Alaba Intl? grin
don't worry when you're through we would discuss. My shop de upper (upi) iweka no alaba. But wait o why isn't mukina in the movie? I no go market am again o
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by olawalebabs(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
the making of this movie is becoming interesting. *draw a chair, sit on it and sipping chilled Farm pride yoghurt*
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Ufeolorun(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
alhj- harem = debating computer program/software and its job is just to illogically carry any marked thread to page 10 using arguments/points undecided that would make you snack on your keyboard in anger  angry.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Admin still need to work on this version cos the bugs are apparent,how can you be Awori 6minutes ago and now you are Ijaw.the next day Igbo or when the bugs hit harder  ALh-harem 2.0 becomes Igbo,yoruba,ijaw,kanuri all at the same time.Will alwys feel sorry for whoever engage it. (you have been warned!)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Type3: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2011
una no try oooooooooooo,wat of me na,na so una take 4get me so tey una no fit mention ma name haba na.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by OAM4J: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
Oh Jarus!  grin grin grin

You just cracked me up big time. . . Its too early here  for this kind of laff jare  grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by PointB: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ufeolorun:

alhj- harem = debating computer program/software and its job is just to illogically carry any marked thread to page 10 using arguments/points undecided that would make you snack on your keyboard in anger  angry.

Admin still need to work on this version cos the bugs are apparent,how can you be Awori 6minutes ago and now you are Ijaw.the next day Igbo or when the bugs hit harder  ALh-harem 2.0 becomes Igbo,yoruba,ijaw,kanuri all at the same time.Will alwys feel sorry for whoever engage it. (you have been warned!)

lol.
Ahj Harem has no scruples nor principle.  He is a chameleon.

Thought I was the only one who noticed his constantly  changing ethnic affiliation and alliances.  I wont be surprised if he is a product of gang violation!
He is a lost soul who needs help!
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Desola(f): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
Jarus,

You don kolo finish! I don laff die!
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Relax101(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
Ufeolorun:

When I read his post at work, my mood changes to the worst.
whether He's praising all ethnic groups or bashing the Igbo, I get angry and wanna do the highlighted.
I wish I could drag him out of the screen and give him a cup of indian tea.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Koolking(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
sexkillz: discombobulated fellow
190: palace clown with discombobulated comments
tellwisdom: 190 protege

, loading
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by aljharem(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

When I read his post at work, my mood changes to the worst.
whether He's praising all ethnic groups or bashing the Igbo, I get angry and wanna do the highlighted.
I wish I could drag him out of the screen and give him a cup of indian tea.

LOL nwanne Henry, so u want kill me for screen, eh

I would write my adress for you so we can meet in Lagos, Are you up for it

don't think I am scared to meet any Nairaland

give me your email
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by kpolli(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2011
Kpolli - a passerby
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by aljharem(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
Etk bear= the professor in Maths
Henry101/relax101 = The alj haram hater,
Point B / Ezeuche = Igbo Bigot
Beaf = GEJ worker
Eko ile = Tinubu's worker
Macjieve= Just unintelligent
Onlytruth= Pure BIGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nazi type
Jason123 = the nice cool guy
Chyz = the live and let live person, probably in his sporty car with 3 girls going for a party
Desola = the most intelliegent female poster/ yoruba tribalist
Namfav = cool fulani man
KoboJ= my amazon woman
Bliss4lfy = Igbo Bigot
Nayah = Just very unintellegent but has an impression that she is clever/intelligent but really she is dumb
Ileke idi = Iya ile grin grin
Ndu chuks = clever dude / Onlytruth brother
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Relax101(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
alj harem:

LOL nwanne Henry, so u want kill me for screen, eh

I would write my adress for you so we can meet in Lagos,  Are you up for it

don't think I am scared to meet any Nairaland

give me your email

WTF, who's your bro? No deny boko haram o.
U want my email? It's on my profile.
If I dont see any email from u. I go knw say u dey kolo wellu wellu.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by aljharem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
. smiley
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by kasiem(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
nairaland is abjectly turuning into a juvenile play ground, where old men come to unabashedly ask their fellow old fools the number of pubic hairs they've got on their waist, all in the name of assailing the ever progressing igbos.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by aljharem(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
kasiem:

nairaland is abjectly turuning into a juvenile play ground, where old men come to unabashedly ask their fellow old fools the number of pubic hairs they've got on their waist, all in the name of assailing the ever progressing igbos.

comot for road jor

is Nairaland meant to be taken serious before ? where you have ethnic bigots, you expect an intelligent adult that has families from all ethnic groups and well educated to take such a website serious.

You must be joking

some of us just come here to have a good laugh before we go to bed
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by aljharem(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
Relax101:

You be heediioott.
How is Bliss4lfy an Igbo bigot and desola yoruba tribalist?
Eko ile is everything evil wrapped in one.
Ekt bear is no different from Ezeuche. The difference is one is Igbo and the other Yoruba.
Ndu chuks na serpent.
Onlytruth is anything Igbo.
Alh Harem, the confused bigot.
Namfav is just a jittery fulani man from Katsina thats so scared to stay with his people in the North. His family from the desert of Katsina loves Oil money.

LOL alj harem hater it is my OWN opinion

you have yours and I no complain na eh nwanne grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by blank(f): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
This is so funny.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by SHABZ: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
sexkills- Over intelligent but can be really stupid at times
arsenal boy- stupid black goat,really damn annoying
mrs chima- the total package
rokiatu/babe- cool chics
okija juju- clown(baba suwe-type clown)
ileke- mumu
alh harem- intelligent chameleon
jason123- really cool guy
point b/beaf- mofos
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Torch1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
Beaf = This dude is interesting, He believe in GEJ so much, to him Gudluck is the best. He is alwaz focus on the topic, he is not into any tribal bashing but he sees nothing gud in Aregbeshola.
Alj hareem = OMG!! where will i start, the guy is intelligent. You can find him on any thread that concern Yoruba, Igbo and S.S pple. He is a confirm bigot, his father is 4rm Kanuri, his mother an Awori(yoruba) woman, step-mother an Igbo woman. He knows how to speak Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Olukumi/Itsekiri language. Am sure he is now learning Ijaw, Ibibio and co, he also know all the boundaries in Southern Nigeria especially in SS/SE. You hardly see him on any thread that concern Boko haram/North. He lives in Lagos and Anambra state at same time. In short, this guy is a chameleon.
Jason123 = Yoruba wanna be.
Gbawe = anti-Beaf/PDP, he is Aregbesola supporter. To him, there is nothing wrong about ACN/Tinubu.
Ileke-idi -damn! She is good when it comes to tribal bashing. She is one of NL igbo-phobian.
Dede1=he believe in Biafra so much
OnlyTruth=a confirm Igbo man who believe no tribe can do it better than Igbo tribe.
afam4eva=alwaz defending his tribe(Igbo)
Okija Juju=Ikwerre boy, always proud of Rivers state becos of oil that will soon finish, he believe no state is better than Rivers state, i dnt know why he dislike Ekiti state so much. He also hate Imo state and Gov. Okorocha mayb becos they are neighbours.
The list never finish.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by kasiem(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
@harem,
pls, i'm not a cattle rearer nor a zoologist, so better go and meet our first lady if u are in need of grass cos i cant be of help.
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
MR.CORK, YANKEE BOY WITH NO VISA   grin
Re: The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast by legedzBENZ(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool   eyes closed, feet up (carelessly) on the beachside table in my private carribean beach deep in the jungles of dominica republic, idling and daydreaming, yacht moored by the seaside,,,,

lo and behold, she appears in my view, setting my heart racing, feet akimbo, then hips-a-swaggering, gentle stepping, as if walking on eggshells-that-must-not-break oooo!!!   cool cool cool cool cool cool

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!  ina gbakam isi, nna meeeeeeen
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  what a testament to African mythology and beauty  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cool cool i picture her (half) n@ked, with her sepe sepe[b] figure 8[/b], native ekiti beads, the only cover around those luscious, lovely and curvaceous hips cool cool

grin cheesy grin cheesy   mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mwwwaaaah!!!! me likes!!   grin cheesy grin cheesy

cool cool cool mai-suya, abeg bring me half kilo of choice bokoharam nama, with pepper n fresh onions!! kai, na suya i say make u bring, stop eyeing that dream babe, mtschew!!!!  cool cool cool

but, whose that gurrrrrl?  me wonder??

could it be Ileke-nyansh?? abi na roki-yr-2?? no, no, no, maybe its nanyash?? or na freebournvita  which wan nah?? oooooooo

hmmmm, tchai, mo ti confuse gaaaan ni ooo

or, could it be ms chichi?? SUDDENLY, i am jolted back to life!!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
sweat dripping all over me, i ask - why, oh why did i jump off that live nollywood scene?
sad sad who fit teleport me go back to that dream abeg  sad sad

any ideas?

(for safety and security reasons, all names have been changed while investigation continues, please bear with us - NYPD)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surfer Beaten To Death By Shark At South African Beach (Graphic Photos) / THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested / Is Sen. Bukola Saraki More Powerful Than Sen. Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.