Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Condolences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condolences (68 Views)

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Philip Shekwo: APC Offers Condolences, Tasks Police To Find Killers / ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condolences by AlexSandra1: 12:30pm On Feb 20
Governor Godwin Obaseki Felicitates with the family of Late Asagba of Asaba

On behalf of the government and the good people of Edo State, I extend heartfelt condolences to the family of the late Asagba of Asaba, Chief(Prof) Joseph Chike Edozien, CFR, JP, as well as to the people of Delta State.

As someone who is close to the Edozien family, I am deeply touched by the passing of late Asagba and I will cherish memories of his larger-than-life personality.

While mourning his departure, we must also celebrate his life and his many contributions to society, and the development of Asaba. We thank God for the privilege of giving us such a highly intellectual and iconic leader.

I commiserate with all Deltans; associates, well-wishers and the family of the late Edozien, assuring them of our support during this time of grief.

(1) (Reply)

/ FRN Vs Ali Bello: Court Shifts Trial Till March 14, Warns EFCC To Be Diligent I / Ex-niger Delta Agitators Commend Reformation In Presidential Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.