Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,667 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics (5628 Views)

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier Welcomes President Bola Tinubu (Pics) / Profile Of Ousmane Yara, The Man In Guinean Chopper With Tinubu (pics) / Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Typing: 9:24pm On Feb 20
gammarays:

Suffering in the East is far better than enjoyment in the West

Balablue till 2050, let his mandate we stand

Lies. East worst. That's why cannibalism is reigning in that part of the Country
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Achor1111(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20
Typing:

Lies. East worst. That's why cannibalism is reigning in that part of the Country
Is 💀💀💀 in your area intact?
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Samsunny99: 9:29pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:
Only a mumu that knows nothing about economy will say Tinubu is not performing well... When I sit down and analyze every steps that Tinubu has taken, I come the conclusion that the man is on the right track.

Is either Tinubu return the subsidy, borrow more money and leave the suffering to the next generation

Or

He remove subsidy.... get money to run government by Increasing the internally generated revenue and pass the prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu decision may be hard to for some citizens to beat especially low income citizens but I believe that Tinubu will increase the minimum wage soon.

The other, problem that Tinubu is facing is insecurity and Floating Naira.... That 2 problems come in the same direction and Tinubu is already tracking it.

Tinubu has declared war against Insecurity by creating a force called FOREST RANGERS that will be combing our forest.

He is also planning to create state police... If insecurity is defeated, Farmers will go back to farm and produce foods for the citizens.

Tinubu has increased state allocations by 41percentage to encourage more infrastructure in every states.

It's only with good infrastructure that food can circulate and building of local production will be possible.

If local Production is possible.... Economy will be diverted from OIL... AND Naira will start gaining weight.
Baba go and narrate this trash to your grand children
Why can't they cut the cost of governance to show that they are also feeling the heat
I beg getat here
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Typing: 9:30pm On Feb 20
Achor1111:

Is 💀💀💀 in your area intact?

Yes
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Achor1111(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20
Typing:

Yes
Be careful, 💀💀 miners on rampage
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by ihatebuhari(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:
Only a mumu that knows nothing about economy will say Tinubu is not performing well... When I sit down and analyze every steps that Tinubu has taken, I come the conclusion that the man is on the right track.

Is either Tinubu return the subsidy, borrow more money and leave the suffering to the next generation

Or

He remove subsidy.... get money to run government by Increasing the internally generated revenue and pass the prosperity to the next generation.

Tinubu decision may be hard to for some citizens to beat especially low income citizens but I believe that Tinubu will increase the minimum wage soon.

The other, problem that Tinubu is facing is insecurity and Floating Naira.... That 2 problems come in the same direction and Tinubu is already tracking it.

Tinubu has declared war against Insecurity by creating a force called FOREST RANGERS that will be combing our forest.

He is also planning to create state police... If insecurity is defeated, Farmers will go back to farm and produce foods for the citizens.

Tinubu has increased state allocations by 41percentage to encourage more infrastructure in every states.

It's only with good infrastructure that food can circulate and building of local production will be possible.

If local Production is possible.... Economy will be diverted from OIL... AND Naira will start gaining weight.
may death be your portion for this lies. It will never be well with you and your family
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by losky83: 10:05pm On Feb 20
gartamanta:
While some people are lamenting online about the increased hardship under Bola Tinubu, Igbos have started doing the opposite, they have started celebrating the hardship

In a video that has gone viral on Facebook, a group of Igbo traders bought several cartons of beer and drinks to celebrate the hardship the Tinubu administration has brought on Nigeria

According to them, they had warned Nigeria about Tinubu, but Nigerians chose not to listen. The men then started singing an Igbo song that God ordained Tinubu as President so as to reset the brains of Nigerians with 8 years of suffering

They also demanded maximum support for Tinubu to continue after 2027 and that no Igbo should protest against the hardship in the country

https://www.facebook.com/100066676973079/posts/pfbid02ksh9M7ToYW1g8Rwb2huGbGoC6gz92ixYSWenukdzAZY9T6fesf195HCRRPK8Kzdl/?app=fbl
THE WORSE TINUBU IS BETTER THAN THOSE CELEBRATING HARDSHIP.PROBABLY WHILE DRINKING THE PARTY BEAR SOME OF THEM WILL RECEIVE NEWS OF THE DEATH OF THEIR MOTHER OR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE DUE TO THE SAME HARDSHIP
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by potent5(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20
Typing:

People still dey suffer for East too
Funny little man.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by ClearFlair: 10:33pm On Feb 20
Nvestor02:

Or

Funny. Please continue
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Brenbentondiaz: 2:15am On Feb 21
tiswell:
can you write this slowly without crying 😭🤣😂

Says an ibbo who has been weeping and wailing in agony since 25/2/2023? Lolz. The irony. He even put their trademark laughing emoji. The moment I see laughing emojis in a post that's not remotely funny I know it's an ibbo trying to cover up his agony. Peak entertainment.
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Whatisurproblem(m): 2:42am On Feb 21
Phoen1X:
One man's meat is another's poison,....while one will sell his ancestral land to survive,the other will buy it and develop it.
they're still celebrating today, hunger go still reset thier brain soon. Are they getting money from different sources? Yeye dey smel
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by adebankole74596: 7:18am On Feb 21
Them Amaka with baby factories abi? Them Amaka with baby factories abi? ...
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Passionnn: 8:08am On Feb 21
Nvestor02:

Or

All these atomic theories did not work for Buhari neither are they working for Tinubu. What moles like you will not admit is the level of looting taking place and the astronomical cost of governance.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by Cassandraloius: 8:14am On Feb 21
They hustle like their life depends on it.
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by gidgiddy: 11:12am On Feb 21
Ceenaija:
Tinubu must contest
in 2027 let him continue his good work

Lol
Re: Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics by tiswell(m): 9:11am On Feb 22
Brenbentondiaz:

Says an ibbo who has been weeping and wailing in agony since 25/2/2023? Lolz. The irony. He even put their trademark laughing emoji. The moment I see laughing emojis in a post that's not remotely funny I know it's an ibbo trying to cover up his agony. Peak entertainment.
Kabiru,go and kii ya sef✌️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum Resettles IDPs To Nine LGAs, Disburses ₦‎954.7 Million / JEPTFON Threatens Strike As Fuel Scarcity Looms / WHO OWNS LAGOS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.