Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? (39374 Views)

My Tenant Was Burnt To Death / What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning / My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by obstead200(m): 7:02am On Feb 22
DomPerignon:

Why are you people like this ?

What responsibility does the OP owe the mother ?

You people are so parasitic towards your host

Tifiakpa!
why are u so bitter?
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Poiniyisworld: 5:34pm On Feb 22
A burial ground is significant. The child does not belong to you so let her bury the child in the general cemetery.

Otherwise she can embalm the child and take home for burial.
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DSS1335: 7:25pm On Feb 22
Ishilove:

Who prescribed this killer dose to the child??

A street chemist recommended those drugs for the woman rather than visiting a nearby primary health centre.
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Titusolufemi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22
DSS1335:

A street chemist recommended those drugs for the woman rather than visiting a nearby primary health centre.

You guys don't know anything, there is nothing wrong with the drugs prescribed. There is no killer drug there.
Just that an important drug which could have save that child was not included.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Building designs and advice for your projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.