Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? (333 Views)

Supersticious Belief U Grew Up To Belief / "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Hardunmhi: 4:04pm On Feb 20
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up and what are you now ?

I wanted to be a pilot but now I’m a dispatch rider... nah still transportation sha 😂

1 Like

Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Chrisrare: 4:05pm On Feb 20
interesting question, but why is this on romance section..
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Natbrowny: 4:07pm On Feb 20
Wanted to be like PabloEscobar but now I'm a poultry vaccine retailer
. Na still drugs sha. 😂
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Wawelexy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20
T
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by tochez24(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20
Hardunmhi:
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up and what are you now ?

I wanted to be a pilot but now I’m a dispatch rider... nah still transportation sha 😂

I wanted to be a world star footballer

But now I'm in Qatar looking for daily bread🙄

Nah naija do dis one😪😪
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by MikeofKd(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20
As a kid I wanted to be a pilot when I grew up ,now that i'm grown I'm an aviator. Like I dey play aviator well well u gerrit wink

1 Like

Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Vijuchoco(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20
I wanted to be a caterer smiley but now I'm a baker

1 Like

Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by eazzzy1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20
I first wanted to be like my dad, a banker. Then I wanted to be a car dealer like one of our rich neighbors, then I wanted to be a pilot like another neighbor, then a mechanical engineer like one of my dad’s friends.

Passion never dictated what I wanted to be. I changed my mind as soon as I saw someone richer. I guess I just wanted to be well off. I now work in finance.
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by akwesenana: 12:46am On Feb 21
I wanted to be an engineer.

Now I work with the Panzers.
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Lalami3232(m): 2:41am On Feb 21
Na doctor or pilot I wanted to be, but today I'm a software engineer (techie ) wey dey write codes upandan and preaching the good news to all men on nairaland.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Wainey: 4:20am On Feb 21
I wanted to be a doctor so I could save lives.
But now I am trying to save myself from hunger

1 Like

Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Hardunmhi: 9:20am On Feb 21
eazzzy1:
I first wanted to be like my dad, a banker. Then I wanted to be a car dealer like one of our rich neighbors, then I wanted to be a pilot like another neighbor, then a mechanical engineer like one of my dad’s friends.

Passion never dictated what I wanted to be. I changed my mind as soon as I saw someone richer. I guess I just wanted to be well off. I now work in finance.
You be obo for having rich neighbors
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Hardunmhi: 9:21am On Feb 21
Wainey:
I wanted to be a doctor so I could save lives.
But now I am trying to save myself from hunger

Lol
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by Hardunmhi: 9:23am On Feb 21
Lalami3232:
Na doctor or pilot I wanted to be, but today I'm a software engineer (techie ) wey dey write codes upandan and preaching the good news to all men on nairaland.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Ur mata just tire me
Re: When You Were Little, What Did U Want To Be When U Grew Up And What Are U Now ? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:28am On Feb 21
Hardunmhi:

I wanted to be a spy, policeman, commando(because of Arnold) or soldier but now I'm just doing nonsense!!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

(1) (Reply)

Video: Update For Married Men who wants to know if they wives cheat / Need An Investor / Happy Birthday To Me.. Am + One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.