Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,954 members, 7,927,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

State Of The Naira -naira To Rwandan Francs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State Of The Naira -naira To Rwandan Francs (126 Views)

State Of The Naira -naira To Rwandan Francs / Yes Rwandan Women Are Beautiful But.... / Rwandan Couple And Their Train Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Roller Skates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Naira -naira To Rwandan Francs by Sheyimann: 10:56pm On Feb 20
Hmmmm, where exactly do I start , I moved to Rwanda in 2021 , flight tickets for one way was 135k-145k , now one way ticket to Rwanda is nearing 500k, two way ticket is 1.1m naira - 1.3m naira .

Whether you’re travelling to Rwanda, or Kenya or any of the East African countries , you will nearly pay through your nose for flight tickets because of the state of the naira .

When I moved to Rwanda in 2021 , a 1.5 million naira will give you 3m rwandan francs and sometimes above ,meaning that 1 naira was equal to 2.5 Rwandan francs and sometimes 3 Rwandan Francs

Fast forward to 2024 within a few month of the Tinubu, the naira to the Rwandan francs is now in negative figures

Today 20th Feb 2024

20,000 naira is now 13,519 Rwandan Francs, in 2021 up to 2022 , this same figure was 20,000 naira to 40,000 Rwandan francs and slightly above .

In conclusion, the door of the japa escape route for Nigerians looking to leave Nigeria is gradually closing or totally closed , as it stands to even travel to other African countries is becoming a luxury .

Whoever is planning to migrate to any of the East African country right now should be holding at least 6M naira and above just to spend for a few months or rather stay back in Nigeria, I’m not going to talk about APC or PDP or LP or any party, our finances as Nigerians will definitely feel the heat during this period

So think again if what you have with you right now for travelling to East African countries is less than the amount I stated above .

May God aid us all in our strive for success

Good day.

Re: State Of The Naira -naira To Rwandan Francs by tommy589(m): 6:48am On Feb 21
Interesting times

How is development in other places outside Kigali

(1) (Reply)

Internet Disruption Reported In Africa / Sofa Set Design Video Modern 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Seater Sofa Design Trends Videos / My Experience In Pictures During The Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.