Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,249 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? (10251 Views)

Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? / Where Is Nollywood Located In Nigeria? / Is Nollywood Controlled By Igbos? (Tribalised?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by anonymous6(f): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
[b]"Taraji P. Henson’s twitter rant last week is definitely an indication that something is amiss in Hollywood when it comes to earned recognition for black actresses. After being subbed from appearing along with her “Person of Interest” co-stars on TV Guide’s cover, Henson tweeted: “WOW!!!! TV Guide is NOT including me on the cover with my cast members……, I am the female lead of a 3 member cast and I’m not included on the cover!!!!!! Do you see the shit I have to deal with in this business…, I cram to understand!!!!”

As controversial as Henson’s tweet may have been, considering the fact that she scored a role on a much-anticipated show on a major network, it certainly brought to light frustrations that clearly a lot of actresses of color seem to share in an industry that is still struggling to figure out how to be politically correct and creative at the same time.

But this thread doesn’t run true in Nollywood; in fact, it’s quite the opposite. Nollywood is Africa’s answer to America’s elite film industry — without all the money and power, which is still a work in progress. However, there are plenty of opportunities to flex your acting muscles and bite into juicier roles as a black actress when you are cast in a Nollywood film. The Nollywood film industry originated in Nigeria and was inspired by the dramatic nature — almost Shakespearean quality — of the TV soaps. Someone had the ingenious idea to translate the popularity of the Nigerian primetime soaps to the big screen, and so far, it’s paying off. The Nollywood film industry is currently flourishing. It’s the second largest film industry in the world and annually produces more films than the U.S. — just slightly less than the booming Bollywood (Indian) industry.

The only glitch? Bootleg DVDs, which is ultimately hampering the financial capabilities of the talented filmmakers, churning out numerous movies yearly.

Actresses Nia Long and Kimberly Elise have both caught the Nollywood fever, and earlier this year, were cast in“ Tie That Binds,” a film by acclaimed Ghanaian film director Leila Djansi. Their roles are both challenging and vital to the shape of the film. And their visual factor is quite high. Compared to the state of affairs in Hollywood, it’s hard to ignore the roadblocks that black actresses have been struggling with for quite sometime in order to make an enduring impact in the world of film and television. Yes, we have made some strides — thanks to the talents of actresses like Angela Bassett, Viola Davis, Taraji P. Henson, and Halle Berry to name a few. But despite all that progress, there is still that sense of wasted talent and unfulfilled career goals. Angela Bassett, an Oscar-nominated actress with an impeccable film career, finally had to succumb to the Tyler Perry movie factory, and Viola Davis did a great job in the summer hit, The Help. But after seeing her in supporting roles, it would be nice to watch her carry a movie for once, considering her wealth of talent.

I can definitely picture a scenario where Nollywood and Hollywood will merge, and black American actresses follow the footsteps of Nia Long and Kimberly Elise — embracing an environment like Nollywood where their talent is celebrated, and they are given the opportunity to shine.

Won’t that be refreshing?"[/b]
http://clutchmagonline.com/2011/09/is-nollywood-rivaling-black-hollywood/comment-page-1/?replytocom=156049#respond

[img]http://1.bp..com/-lrITP5rcyR4/TruDtuwSeKI/AAAAAAAAIVM/YBjClaVkNpM/s1600/nollywood-01.jpg[/img]
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by iice(f): 4:33am On Nov 12, 2011
Someone posted this somewhere before.

Well like i said i'm not much for Black Hollywood. Those great black actors, i just consider them great actors. And those are too few and far in between. I have no problem with supporting roles but often the lead cannot perform without the support. Taraji is a good actress but on PoI, she seems like she's 'acting', a bit stilted.

On Nollywood. I have no much comment since i don't watch any of their movies. The only one i watched when i was in high school was enough to last me a life time. Churning out many movies just means you churn out movies and make money. It also says that a job half done is good enough.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by vescucci(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Well written article but the writer is overly positive about Nollywood. Taraji didn't over react though I can't be sure about the reason for her omission.

Is this the longest iice post in like three decades? Probably not but it must come close
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by iice(f): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2011
Shusssh angry

I've written epistles in the past couple of days.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
vescucci:

Well written article but the writer is overly positive about Nollywood. Taraji didn't over react though I can't be sure about the reason for her omission.

Is this the longest iice post in like three decades? Probably not but it must come close

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Standing5(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
Is low-quality/high-volume produce Rivaling classy produce. i say no. a fusion of both may improve Nollywood though.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
That is overstatement to compare Nollywood as rivaling 'Black' Hollywood (in the first case nothing like Black Hollywood for a movie industry but Black Hollywood producers and actors)
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by sulad82i(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
I'll like to think of Nollywood in the sense presented in this article.

We all know there are big differences in the final productions of the 2 movie industries but then it will be stupid not to acknowledge some talents in Nollywood. Hollywood as we all know have being producing good movies with better qualities for some time and they've improved on it, Nollywood is working hard on improving too but then as the article mentioned, piracy is killing them and hopefully it can be curbed and reduce to a minimal.

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by bigsean(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
Nollywood and Hollywood Black actors combining, NOT HAPPENING!!!!
Before some people crucify me, pls hear me out.
1) Genuinely, there's a cultural difference in what we consider entertainment (ask "akata" to watch basket mouth, and u will see exactly what i mean)

2) nigerians watch 9ja movies and hollywood movies (honestly, we watch everything, Chinese, Indian etc, grin.lol), black americans watch hollywood movies and tyler perry!

[b]Featuring roles [/b]on both parties would be a great idea, but we would watch, if osifo (for example), was in a tyler perry movie, will the international media watch if halle berry was in a nigeria directors movie (dont know any 9ja director's name of the top of my head, lol), will it generate the revenue to be profitable
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by InkedNerd(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
[font= Times]Anyone who honestly believes that Nollywood can actually rival Hollywood must be deaf, dumb, and blind. Nollywood needs loads of improvement before they get close to or the same level as Hollywood.[/font]
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
iice:

Shusssh angry

I've written epistles in the past couple of days. 

I'v being noticing it. I'm shocked  grin

I'm not into Black hollywood either. For me, it's a matter of the "black" personality and morals we derive from their stories. I think that black people need to resist acting out condescending roles in black hollywood. They need to step it up and raise their class. Consistent roles like  "highschool dropout mothers" or "bad mother and misbehaving child" or "Fatherless child" is really not helping the black community. Why  can't I see a successful black family or a black CEO in a successful company?

TBH, Black hollywood is not only condescending to black ppl, but it continues to show that black ppl cannot rise up beyond the "Ghetto situation" to be better than the best. Large percentage of human imitation comes from the television. So let's ask ourselves what our children and us ourselves are seeing and what we're interpreting.

Black Hollywood depresses me. And to make it worse, black hollywood is filled with black producers/directors who continue to categorize their color in a condescending manner.

As for Nollywood. . . . no comment for that junk industry.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
big_sean:

1) Genuinely, there's a cultural difference in what we consider entertainment (ask "akata" to watch basket mouth, and u will see exactly what i mean)

2) nigerians watch 9ja movies and hollywood movies (honestly, we watch everything, Chinese, Indian etc, grin.lol), black americans watch hollywood movies and tyler perry!

[b]Featuring roles [/b]on both parties would be a great idea, but we would watch, if osifo (for example), was in a tyler perry movie, will the international media watch if halle berry was in a nigeria directors movie (dont know any 9ja director's name of the top of my head, lol), will it generate the revenue to be profitable
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by itsme2(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Ds piece is so stale, posted ds lyk ages ago, is ds jst making d frontpage? Lol!
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'm not into Black hollywood either. For me, it's a matter of the "black" personality and morals we derive from their stories. I think that black people need to resist acting out condescending roles in black hollywood. They need to step it up and raise their class. Consistent roles like  "highschool dropout mothers" or "bad mother and misbehaving child" or "Fatherless child" is really not helping the black community. Why  can't I see a successful black family or a black CEO in a successful company?

TBH, Black hollywood is not only condescending to black ppl, but it continues to show that black ppl cannot rise up beyond the "Ghetto situation" to be better than the best. Large percentage of human imitation comes from the television. So let's ask ourselves what our children and us ourselves are seeing and what we're interpreting.

Black Hollywood depresses me. And to make it worse, black hollywood is filled with black producers/directors who continue to categorize their color in a condescending manner.

There is nothing like Black Hollywood in the movie industry in USA. I quite agree with you there are few better black Hollywood producers and movie story lines. There are some good black Hollywood producers I would cherish for their hard works, that is in the name of Spike Lee,John Daniel Singleton, Michael Schultz,etc . He explore the best of all avenues to make his work come out best. Above all, there is no way you can compare Nollywood to Hollywood (the black movie producers largely are good in comedy movies) that doesn't mean there aren't handful of better movies in other film genres.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by lilkech(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2011
see, do not even try to relate the two industries at all , nollywood 'creeps' while hollywood 'flies'

NA WAOOOHHH!!!
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by safarigirl(f): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2011
Honestly, Hollywood is overrated, Ǐ'm sick n tired ☺₣ their story lines, boy meets girl ǡŋ₫ somehow they fall in love after sometime together, even action movies got love interests, black people ǡŋ₫ Africans particularly, need to stop exalting Hollywood, they aren't much different from Nollywood in the end, they just have more money which makes better picture quality ǡŋ₫ sound effects, ǡŋ₫ their special effects are crazy good. Ǐ personally prefer their crime series, those are more mind boggling than any crappy movie
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 19, 2011
all4naija:

There is nothing like Black Hollywood in the movie industry in USA. I quite agree with you there are few better black Hollywood producers and movie story lines. There are some good black Hollywood producers I would cherish for their hard works, that is in the name of Spike Lee,John Daniel Singleton, Michael Schultz,etc . He explore the best of all avenues to make his work come out best. Above all, there is no way you can compare Nollywood to Hollywood (the black movie producers largely are good in comedy movies) that doesn't mean there aren't handful of better movies in other film genres.

Officially, there's nothing like Black Hollywood. But it's there. There's a disconnect between the non-black (NB) and black hollywood.
NB hollywoods may just add one or two black ppl in the movie to relieve the guilt they feel over undertone racism/ discrimination.
Check BET, whenever movies are being showed, for the real meaning of black hollywood.

Kudos to all those black producers.

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Jenifa1: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . .

these black nollywood stars will overshadow nigerian ones. esp because of our inferiority complex about it. we are always trying to emulate them at the expense of losing our originality. if we start collaborating with them, before we know it, nollywood will completely disappear in the shadow of "black hollywood"
this is why I currently only watch yoruba movies. nollywood is no longer the classic nollywood of the mid-late 90s. sadly
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Rossikk(m): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2011
So many shallow comments here. Can some of you negative peeps understand that 'competing with Hollywood' does not necessarily refer to ''quality of films'' There are many other ways in which you can compete. Damn.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2011
Rossikk:

So many shallow comments here. Can some of you negative peeps understand that 'competing with Hollywood' does not necessarily refer to ''quality of films'' There are many other ways in which you can compete.  Damn.

Since you have a million brain and one, why can't you tell us the other ways?
people chose to mention one (quality of movies), do us a favor and mention another way. . . . . or simply zip it up.

PS: Quality is a big part in it. But no matter which 10,000th other ways you come up with, Nollywood is still in its babystep.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by AfroBlue(m): 4:46am On Nov 19, 2011
big_sean:

2) nigerians watch 9ja movies and hollywood movies (honestly, we watch everything, Chinese, Indian etc,  grin.lol), black americans watch hollywood movies and tyler perry!

You have to be kidding.

African Americans Tune Into Nollywood

http://newsone.com/entertainment/news-one-staff/african-americans-tune-into-nollywood/

Harlem resident Tawana Lowe, 54, who has a collection of more than 350 Nollywood movies, says she no longer buys American films.

Nigerian movies saved cancer survivor Tawana Lowe’s life after doctors cut off her tumor-filled left bosom.

Bedridden from aggressive radiation treatments in the summer of 2008, the Harlem, NY resident spent her days watching movies like “Hope Alive” about an innocent man who’s jailed for a crime he didn’t commit.

For the former city hospital clerk, who fought to get disability benefits even while battling cancer, the films were an oracle.

“My life is in those movies,” said Lowe of the low budget, independent films shot on location in West Africa and known for vivid storylines that range from the comical to the supernatural. “That’s my therapy session right there,” she said.

In the last 17 years the Nigerian movie industry, known as Nollywood, has exploded, surpassing Hollywood as the world’s second largest film producer.

In 2006, Nollywood churned out 872 movies, compared to 485 major films the U.S. produced, according to a study by UNESCO. Bollywood, the India-based industry that’s currently the world’s top moviemaker produced 1,091 the same period.

With U.S. inspired titles like “Beyonce and Rihanna,” a recent release about two rival singers both vying for a rapper’s affection, Nollywood is steadily courting a new audience these days — African Americans–like Tawana Lowe. And even Black Hollywood’s taking note.

Before his tax troubles, Wesley Snipes visited Abuja and met with filmmakers about collaborating on future film projects. In 2007, Danny Glover was the keynote speaker at the Nollywood Foundation’s annual convention.

Dr. Sylvester Ogbechie, vice-president of the California-based foundation aimed at promoting the Nigerian film industry in the U.S., isn’t surprised by the interest African Americans are showing in Nigerian movies.

“It’s the only film industry in the world that’s entirely controlled by black people,” Ogbechie said of Nollywood which generates around $200 million in revenue per year.

The industry is ripe for deep-pocketed Hollywood investors Ogbechie said, adding it’s only a matter of time before a “Slumdog Millionaire” emerges from Nigeria, referencing the hit that stole this year’s Oscars and squarely put Bollywood on Tinseltown’s radar.

But not everybody’s gung-ho about Nollywood.

Director Spike Lee criticized the industry when asked by a Nigerian reporter how his country’s filmmakers could improve their craft.

“You are from Nigeria, Lagos? Those people are bootlegging my films a lot,” Lee told the reporter at last month’s Cannes International Advertising Film Festival, according to the blog naijarules.com

Speaking of Nollywood directors, Lee said, “Let them attend international film festival[s] like the ones held in Cannes and other places to learn how to make great films that would be of international standard.”

When News One attempted to contact Lee, his assistant said the director was traveling abroad and could not be reached for comment as of press time.

Lee’s comments not only raise questions about the quality of Nollywood movies shot by amateur filmmakers on shoestring budgets of $15,000-25,000, but also the business practices behind their distribution.

A portion of Nollywood’s revenue can’t even be accounted for due to rife bootlegging that’s almost considered standard practice.

Corrupt business deals including the infamous Nigerian letter and e-mail frauds have helped solidify the country as the scam capital of the world and lend to reasons why Nollywood hasn’t seen an influx of American investment.

“That perception does play a big part in people’s willingness to go open handedly in Nigeria,” agreed Nigerian-born British actor Hakeem Kae-Kazim.

Kae-Kazim, who’s starred in “Hotel Rwanda” and the Fox series “24″, says Black Hollywood isn’t rushing to invest in Nigerian movies because they are still struggling to get their own stories to the big screen and don’t as yet see a “worthwhile investment” in the West African industry .

If and when Black Hollywood invests in Nollywood it will be welcomed by hard core fans like Tawana Lowe.

On a rainy Tuesday, Lowe was on a mission to win converts to Nollywood.

Armed with a shopping list, Lowe visited African Movies Mall. The tiny storefront on W.165th street off of the Grand Concourse in the Bronx boasts being the largest distributor of Nollywood films in the country. http://www.africanmoviesmall.com/

Lowe perused the shelves stacked with Nollywood’s latest offerings including “The Sleepwalker,” “Princess Tyra,” “Emerald,” and “Fantasia Fantasy.” She left loaded down with two shopping bags full of movies.

The films she bought weren’t just to add to the massive collection of more than 350 Nollywood films she has arranged in alphabetical order and color coded on her bedroom bookshelf.

This weekend she will send over a dozen movies by Priority mail to her aunt and uncle in Gainesville, FL, as well as to a friend in Newark, Maryland, whom she’s introduced the films to.

“It’s about spreading the word,” said Lowe committed to preaching the gospel of Nollywood to other African Americans.

“The time is coming, eventually it’s going to cross over, and when it does, it’s going to hit big!” she said with absolute certainty.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by AfroBlue(m): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2011
A group of Nigerian Movie Stars recently visited the United States of America in honor of the launching of the Film Makers Association of Nigerian. In attendance were such dignitaries as Nigeria's Ambassador Ekang, African American revered actor, writer, and Director, Ossie Davis, and many others. Our man, was at the event to bring you exclusive photo coverage.

http://www.africanevents.com/NigMovieStarsNewsConf-NY04.htm
Nigerian Movie Stars News Conference in New York, April 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossie_Davis
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by iice(f): 5:42am On Nov 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

lol grin grin

I agree with you. It's what irks me the most. Like we can't be anything other than some ghetto, drug sniffing, drug selling, gun toting, baby mama people. Sure it happens alot, but i'm not going to a movie to see what's happening down the block. I mean throw a little something totally different every once in a while. The other day i was watching something on Mark Walberg. He is typecast but he refused to remain in the box. So he does these tough guy roles but once in a while he tries something different. Hence his creating Entourage and co producing Boardwalk Empire. He said he knows he's not the first or second choice that casting directors and producers look to when finding an actor for a role, so instead of sitting back and waiting for some great role to fall on his lap, he went out and tried to do other things (within the movie industry) and create more chances for himself in terms of getting roles and being involved in movies.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by freepeople: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2011
[size=18pt]YAWN

What a dumb thread!
[/size]
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by stanech: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2011
Nollywood grin

Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by freepeople: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2011
^^^^
grin grin grin
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by ayex0001: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by UyiIredia(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2011
@ topic >>> I do not think so
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by smk90210: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
why won't they produce a lot of films in a year when nollywood does not take its time to produce a nice film, in a day they can produce part 1,2 n even 3 of a movie
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Kinkinatus(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2011
Nollywood rivalling Black Hollywood? In what sense if I may ask? In terms of how much actors and actresses receive? In terms of media exposure? In terms of wealth and status? I very much doubt that Nollywood could rival any wood or any hood. If I may ask, has there been any Nollywood actors who auditioned for Hollywood major movies and won a starring role? There is very little if anything at all to compare Nollywood with Hollywood, talk less of rivalry. Maybe in a few million years, when Hollywood and all the other woods stop and wait for Nollywood to catch up? Just don't get carried away being a small fish in a small pond.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by AfroBlue(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=3uOhIimITtCDTe84d2tUWS6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxTsDj4NFUDopNoy9xl_uQnjnW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]

Nollywood seeks support of EFCC to fight piracy

November 18, 2011 11:45AM

Stakeholders in the Nigerian film industry on Thursday in Abuja, called on the EFCC to save the industry from pirates.

Mr Paul Obazele, President of the Association of Movie Producers, made the call at the inauguration of the EFCC/Nollywood Working Group in prevention, public education and enlightenment on corruption.

Obazele said that Nollywood was on the verge of extinction and would be completely destroyed if nothing was done to stop the activities of pirates in the industry.

He urged the anti-graft agency to consider piracy as an economic crime and to crack down on pirates so that producers and actors would benefit from their sweat.

The actor who said it was the first time a government agency was opening its doors to the industry, said he had no doubt in the capability of the EFCC to rid Nollywood of piracy.

Obazele who said he had to sell his father's land to make a movie, stated that the activities of pirates were hampering the efforts of actors and producers.

The Chairman of the EFCC, Mrs Farida Waziri, said she was alarmed at developments in the film industry because she did not know the challenges the industry had faced.

``I have always thought you were so happy, we see you acting and living big and we assume everything is alright,'' she said.

She said that piracy was indeed, a serious economic crime and that it was unfortunate if this was happening to the industry and Nigerians were not doing anything about it.

``When you do a good job you should be rewarded for it. The recent national honours bestowed on some Nollywood actors is an attestation to the fact that the industry is important to the development of the country,'' she added.

The EFCC boss pledged the commitment of the commission to collaborating with the Nigeria Copy Rights Commission in the fight against piracy.

Waziri said the EFCC would partner with Nollywood to educate Nigerians and the world on government's anti-corruption crusade through movies which had become a veritable tool in information dissemination.

Also speaking on the occasion, Director General of the Nigerian Film and Video Censors Board, Dr Emeka Mbah, said that the inauguration of the committee had given hope to the industry.

Mbah said that no individual or organisation could fight crime alone, adding that the industry was relying on the EFCC as the last bus-stop in fighting corruption to save the industry from collapse due to the activities of pirates.

The Nollywood delegation also included actor and movie maker, Zack Orji, President of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria, Segun Arinze and Norbert Ajaegbu, President, Film Video Producers Association.
Re: Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
Dr been

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Movie: Extraction (2020) / who watches India - A Love Story / Nollywood Actress Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.