Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,726 members, 7,898,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case (11011 Views)

Sunrise: Leno Adesanya Lured Ministers With Women Over $6bn Mambilla Project- FG / Inflation: Tinubu advised Buhari to print more money - Paul Ibe / I Never Authorised Agunloye To Award $6bn Mambilla Contract To Sunrise, Says OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by morgstreme: 8:21am On Feb 21
EnglishUsa:
Tinubu should stop this damage control, nothing he can do to restore confidence of Nigerians again... But God dey for us

See you..hungry, Miscreant peasant, statistic talking..
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by merits(m): 8:31am On Feb 21
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/mambilla-tinubu-advised-to-end-14-year-fg-sunrise-case/

Baba just dey gamble left and right center.🤣😀😂
This is an example of false calling to rule a nation.
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by laivwire(m): 8:32am On Feb 21
I think it will be wise to look up stocks of power companies in Nigeria. Seems that's about to be the next money pit of the BAT.
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by Untube: 8:33am On Feb 21
naija4life247:
Legal juggernauts including Wole Olanikpekun, Femi Falana, and Age Babalola wrote to the FG to find political solution to the logjam.

You will not see lawyers of children of hate and anger write or speak of issues like this. Their prayers have always been for Nigeria to fail because their fake Republic was crushed by Nigeria.

You will cry tire, because Nigeria is still the giant of Africa

So we still have tribal fools like you here?😳
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by commoditiesnig: 9:00am On Feb 21
Truly action needed urgently
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by HAD3S(m): 9:31am On Feb 21
Oga Naira is now 1900 to a Dollar. Wake up
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin no comment since I heard fuel is now 700 then dollar 1800. now I see the reason the wise men from the east and some wise people from other regions warmed against voting buhari and now the Creator and builder of Lagos from ocean.zombies should advice the president on the type of cement to use in building Nigeria since the one his using is not working
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by Denewman(m): 9:37am On Feb 21
The truth about making money with Vizualize is real....... click the link below to find out https://vizualize.club/referral/1006398

Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by Otolomo1(m): 9:40am On Feb 21
Even if pool dey hard for you na Tinubu cause ham ...Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter now
EnglishUsa:
Tinubu should stop this damage control, nothing he can do to restore confidence of Nigerians again... But God dey for us
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by temielects(m): 10:19am On Feb 21
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin no comment since I heard fuel is now 700 then dollar 1800. now I see the reason the wise men from the east and some wise people from other regions warmed against voting buhari and now the Creator and builder of Lagos from ocean.zombies should advice the president on the type of cement to use in building Nigeria since the one his using is not working
I don't blame you, the entirety of your resentful region has never produced a great mind like Tinubu so nothing good really mean so much to you ewu
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by specialmati(m): 10:37am On Feb 21
temielects:
I don't blame you, the entirety of your resentful region has never produced a great mind like Tinubu so nothing good really mean so much to you ewu
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy na demons live inside you ,how will my tribe produce a criminal like your tinubu.thunder fire you for boasting with a failure.fool
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by specialmati(m): 10:38am On Feb 21
temielects:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy na demons live inside you ,how will my tribe produce a criminal like your tinubu.thunder fire you for boasting with a failure.mugu
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by PHAYOL81: 1:34pm On Feb 21
Concerning another power project up north? SMH.
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by soil4soil(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21
Nigeria have been sold since 1999 - 2003. BOT Build Operate and Transfer for that long period 30 - 490 years na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by agabusta: 8:25am On Feb 22
Rossikk:
IT IS SO DISGUSTING THAT BUHARI NEVER FOUND A WAY TO RESOLVE THS MAMBILLA POWER PLANT ISSUE.

STUPID LAZY MAN.

He got the Ajaokuta own back, he tried.

Corrupt Nigerians will sign booby trap contracts against their country because of selfish interest and other people will now be blamed years after. Abeg, free Buhari.

The national assembly needs to enact a law making it a treason for civil servants to enact and sign contracts skewed against our favour with foreign companies due to vested interest. Until we start hanging people for crimes against the state, this nonsense will continue.

They'll push defective contracts for projects of high national value. The whole project will stall due to the defective nature of the contract and legal battles will then start spanning years invariably nothing is done and achieved, nothing productive came out of the process, and they will still try to extort the limited resources of the govt with legal abracadabra.
Re: Mambilla: Tinubu Advised To End 14-Year FG/Sunrise Case by agabusta: 8:28am On Feb 22
soil4soil:
Nigeria have been sold since 1999 - 2003. BOT Build Operate and Transfer for that long period 30 - 490 years na wa ooo

And people are still saying Atiku will perform wonders.

Those their generation are evil crooks that sold the country. We need to do away with them, its sad we lost the opportunity to either have an Osinbajo or Peter Obi on the top seat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? / Joe Igbokwe Denies Being Attacked In Lagos / Governor Soludo Casts His Vote, Commends INEC For Early Commencement Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.