Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Vote On Bills, Rate Your Government And Lend Your Voice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote On Bills, Rate Your Government And Lend Your Voice (483 Views)

How Do You Protect Yourself And Family If your government Cant / Hilarious: When You Are Richer Than Your Government / "We Hope We Say Goodbye To Your Government This Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote On Bills, Rate Your Government And Lend Your Voice by RRG: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2011
Speak Up! Or Forever Hold Your Peace

The time is Now! Lend your voice and lets rebuild Nigeria. Lets use the power of the internet in a very effective and constructive way, to bring greater transparency and accountability to our representative form of government.

Ngpoll gives all citizens a chance to be heard! Different opinions, One voice.

Everyone in Nigeria has a story to tell, and everyone thinks their situation is different, but what most Nigerians really want is change to their present situation.

People want to be able to have a good life, provide for their families, get a good job and just be productive. They want to feel like they are part of the rest of the world, with the advances in communication and the internet, the world is at your finger tips and can now you can make a difference.

Compare Nigeria in a class with the rest of the world countries, and we will be at the bottom five in performance, and thats not because we can not achieve. It always reminds me of the kid, that has so much talent but never lives up to expectations.

What our leaders are doing now, will go down in History. Just as we read about the likes of Ziks, Awos and Balewas and how great these men were, and the stage they set up.

Our children will read about the events of our time, the corruption, greed, dishonesty, and foolishness of this present generation. We will one day have history in Nigerian corruption and greed in our classrooms and institutes of higher learning.

I always hear people say, that God will deliver Nigeria and I smile. God is more concerned about the individual people and not Nigeria as a whole, has been delivering them from so much suffering against the hands of their fellow men, 5o plus years and counting.

It is really left to the people to take action into their own hands, In a very constructive and not destructive way. We can not change our past, but we can redirect our future. So our children yet unborn, would know this generation as the generation that turned things around.

Let us all wake each day with the right attitude, that we will do whatever it takes, to make all the right moral decision in all our doings.

We all need to stop complaining about everyone else and refocus on what little can i do, to make things better. How can i advance myself and lead a helping hand.

The problem is that most people complaining about corruption, if given a chance will do the same. We go on short changing ourselves and sell our rights to the rest of the would.

How can we change this?

Well we can make an attempt to elect the right people to represent us. Understand what they stand for, who they really are and not that he or she is from my place so i will vote for him or her.

If Nigerians knew how simple it is to turn their fortunes around they would have done it. its everybodys responsiblitiy to spread the word, to preach change, that's the only way we are going to get out of this situation.

Ngpoll.com is going to do its small part, use its resources but we need your voice.

Join us and declare the Nigeria Internet revolution open.

www.ngpoll.com

Ngpoll is a non-partisan and unbiased service that brings greater transparency and accountability to our representative form of government.

"We strive to be a public policy research organization — a think tank — dedicated to the principles of individual liberty, better government, free markets and peace." Ngpoll team

We are in beta testing, please provide us feedback
http://ngpoll.com/register.php

(1) (Reply)

Is The Awards Deserving? / Political Songs / We’ll Rescue Lasu From Its Morass, Says Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.