Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Feel Like I Am Cursed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Like I Am Cursed (764 Views)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like I Am Cursed by dominic212: 10:17am On Feb 21
I need someone with a lot of experience. I am a yahoo boy I have been working for a year now nothing to show for it everytime I want to get paid I get blocked . Its so painful anybody that gets closer to me turns out successful except me . My girlfriend dated me for a month and relocated abroad, my best friend is already building his house here I am with nothing . I have even bathed soap self I didn't see anything. I am losing my mind . Am I cursed ? What am I doing wrong please and I am not from a rich home, first son for that matter even my younger brother cash out alot . What do I need to do pls ?
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Babangidapikin: 10:26am On Feb 21
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Babangidapikin: 10:26am On Feb 21
dominic212:
I need someone with a lot of experience. I am a yahoo boy I have been working for a year now nothing to show for it everytime I want to get paid I get blocked . Its so painful anybody that gets closer to me turns out successful except me . My girlfriend dated me for a month and relocated abroad, my best friend is already building his house here I am with nothing . I have even bathed soap self I didn't see anything. I am losing my mind . Am I cursed ? What am I doing wrong please and I am not from a rich home, first son for that matter even my younger brother cash out alot . What do I need to do pls ?

Yahoo is not what you are destine for ...so go and find what you are destine for ...but you have a good Angel around you sha ..and you seems to wish well for people around you.. don't feel bad if it's happening, it is a good thing..Afterall what do Angels gain if they answer your prayers nothing ..learn to thank your guidance Angel ..

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Mynd44: 10:33am On Feb 21
You are into crime and asking if you are cursed.

Are you supposed to be blessed?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Draslo(m): 10:35am On Feb 21
Our society is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Dundalk(m): 10:38am On Feb 21
dominic212:
your time never reach, thats the only thing..

Be patient, leave that thing and change your ways..

Pray Hard..

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Dundalk(m): 10:39am On Feb 21
Mynd44:

he has a point, many are on to crime and they make it with out any hassle..

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Obainoman6: 11:46am On Feb 21
Mynd44:

He remain cursed.
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by chukskafor(m): 11:59am On Feb 21
dominic212:
Ask your village people, because we the nairalanders have no idea over what we have no idea of
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by adecz: 12:36pm On Feb 21
You nefa see anything yet ...😣😣😣
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by 2shure: 12:58pm On Feb 21
You are not cursed. The thing is yahoo has become so hard. Those buying glk ..venza.IS.rx..are all into juju as backup to their yahoo. The soap u used was a normal antiseptic soap disguised as juju soap. If u r ready. I can link u to a herbalist that is confirmed.
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Lance008(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21
dominic212:
Yahoo Na destiny maybe ur turn never reach
Jus saying or try other stuff if yahoo no pay
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by ibechris(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21
Your brother is also a scammer...una dey try oh...u must have come from a family of criminals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Feb 21
Dundalk:
he has a point, many are on to crime and they make it with out any hassle..

This is as weird as an armed robber asking why his robbery operations are not successful while that of others go smoothly.

It is absurd

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Feb 21
ibechris:
Your brother is also a scammer...una dey try oh...u must have come from a family of criminals.
The whole family is a problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by dominic212: 5:39pm On Feb 21
Read well i have never collected money before and i am already a criminal . During covid 19 in my area in lagos state no pastor came out to help the poor and needy nor government it was the yahoo boys in my area who would cook food daily and share. Bible said a lot of prostitute will go to heaven and isaiah 6 says i will take the riches of the gentiles and give it to the isrealite. Before you yahoo boys criminals make sure you aren't benefiting in any way from them . Bye
Rossikk:

So you are a criminal and you are happy to say you scam people of their money?

Do you care about the impact of your actions on those people you are scamming?

Some of them end up committing suicide because of their loss.

For some of them it’s their life savings you took from them.
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by dominic212: 5:47pm On Feb 21
Pls i would like you to explain more
Babangidapikin:

Yahoo is not what you are destine for ...so go and find what you are destine for ...but you have a good Angel around you sha ..and you seems to wish well for people around you.. don't feel bad if it's happening, it is a good thing..Afterall what do Angels gain if they answer your prayers nothing ..learn to thank your guidance Angel ..
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Babangidapikin: 6:03pm On Feb 21
dominic212:
Pls i would like you to explain more
I really can't explain to you ..some people might do wrong and go away with it , some don't really go away, because they end up living a short lived life ..instead of growing till old age .. while others get what they want by being with people like you, infact if there business is slowing down once you are in there lives their business starts to blossom ..and I think they are many examples in the bible .. It does mean you are curse rather you are what Yoruba's call Omo Alaje ... so don't be jealous just bid your time and wish people well .
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by dominic212: 8:06pm On Feb 21
Thank you so much
Babangidapikin:

I really can't explain to you ..some people might do wrong and go away with it , some don't really go away, because they end up living a short lived life ..instead of growing till old age .. while others get what they want by being with people like you, infact if there business is slowing down once you are in there lives their business starts to blossom ..and I think they are many examples in the bible .. It does mean you are curse rather you are what Yoruba's call Omo Alaje ... so don't be jealous just bid your time and wish people well .

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by davosea(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21
So you think life is something you can rap with?
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Babangidapikin: 8:44pm On Feb 21
dominic212:
Thank you so much
You are welcome.
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Damilare2023: 8:51pm On Feb 21
dominic212:
Firstly try to connect with people nd try different jobs
Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by Chicagograduate(m): 3:00am On Feb 23
dominic212:
What were the concoctions that were used to prepare the soap? Were you the one that provided them?If no be you bring the resources na premier soap your baba give you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I Am Cursed by dominic212: 8:30pm On Feb 23
No i wasn't there but they were things like alligatorpepper inside ,honey , ash and he told me to always rub palm oil on my body before using it
Chicagograduate:
What were the concoctions that were used to prepare the soap? Were you the one that provided them?If no be you bring the resources na premier soap your baba give you.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Found Out The Man I’m About To Marry Once R*ped My Sister / White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend / Death To The Killers Of Ugonna, Aladdin, Chidiaka!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.