Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,269 members, 7,934,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) (1675 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by officialwdhtvv: 1:58pm On Feb 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th9U9yq_W18

Lady harassed by some young men over outfit she wore to a bus park

The young men who insisted that she must go back home and change her revealing outfit, poured water on her and taunted her around the park.

The lady however pushed back and asked why they were “embarrassing” her.

As people flocked to the scene, the lady conceded and boarded a bike to leave.

Take a listen!!! Is this right?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3nD58JPY95/?igsh=MWh6aHpqa243eDdq

1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by immortalcrown(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21
"Lady harassed herself and got harassed by mad boys".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by Fineman2: 2:01pm On Feb 21
Shameless girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by MurderX: 2:04pm On Feb 21
Skit

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21
immortalcrown:
"Lady harassed herself and got harassed by mad boys".
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by GanagiBitrus: 2:22pm On Feb 21
Both the girl & the man are mad, but the girl is madder. grin
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by officialwdhtvv: 4:00pm On Feb 21
GanagiBitrus:
Both the girl & the man are mad, but the girl is madder. grin

cheesy
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21
Her boobs be like quail eggs grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by poshestmina(f): 7:07pm On Feb 21
Na she set herself up for the embarrassment.
Dress like human being, them no go gree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by Jlow2: 7:07pm On Feb 21
Feminist food don land oh

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by oz4real83(m): 12:36am On Feb 22
People "dress" so expensively in the modern world but still remain naked shocked embarassed
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by SAMBARRY: 6:31am On Feb 22
I think this street harassment should start.what some of these girls wear in public us disgusting and embarrassing.sometimes I wonder whether their parents are even alive
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by Alsenora: 7:01am On Feb 22
Some of these accidental parents are worse...
SAMBARRY:
I think this street harassment should start.what some of these girls wear in public us disgusting and embarrassing.sometimes I wonder whether their parents are even alive
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by SAMBARRY: 7:31am On Feb 22
Alsenora:
Some of these accidental parents are worse...
it's so irritating and debasing.last year Christmas was the worst.i saw grown women entering ShopRite with their kids almost naked.mama and pikin dey do who naked pass.theres nothing for men to imagine or thirst for, everything is in the open at gbanjo.meanwhile the westerners they are my trying to copy admire our culture and lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22
By hegoats that are on heat. She is lucky it didn't happened in a silent area.

You are very foolish and probably a rapist if stripping or harassing is the treatment to someone's choice of dressing, if not a person's dressing won't be ur problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by judedwriter(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22
Marine agent... 🧜‍♀️🐟💦

Na so dem dey dress...
Re: Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (video) by Chicagograduate(m): 2:19am On Feb 23
She dey sell market

(1) (Reply)

From Ilorin To Abeokuta / FAKE LOVE: Lagos Babe Dupes Her Rich Lover Of N5.3m (PICYURE) / Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.