Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:57 AM

See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} (2004 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by scholarshipNet: 11:49pm On Feb 21
See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO}

In a concerning incident that has sparked debate across Rivers State, a woman was reportedly harassed for her choice of attire by a man who deemed it inappropriate. Witnesses revealed that the incident occurred in a public area where the woman was approached and reprimanded for her clothing, with the individual insisting she return home to change, citing its alleged negative influence on others.

Eyewitnesses described the encounter as distressing, highlighting the audacity of the man to publicly shame and dictate the woman's wardrobe choices. The victim, whose identity remains undisclosed, was purportedly subjected to verbal harassment and scrutiny solely based on her appearance.

The incident has reignited discussions surrounding individual freedom of expression and the right to dress as one pleases without fear of judgment or harassment. Many have condemned the act, asserting that one's attire should not be subject to policing or moral scrutiny by others.

While some have defended the man's actions, arguing that certain dress codes uphold cultural or societal norms, others emphasize the importance of tolerance and acceptance of diverse expressions of identity.

As discussions continue to unfold, the incident serves as a reminder of the ongoing struggle for gender equality and the need for greater respect and understanding in communities. It underscores the importance of fostering environments where individuals feel empowered to express themselves without fear of judgment or reprisal.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Emmanuel909090: 6:39am On Feb 22
This is exactly what I said about the lady who dressed like a hooker to the bank.

She should visit a market like that I want to see something.

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Alsenora: 6:56am On Feb 22
It's her right as it is usually claimed and she should enjoy whatever attention it attracts as well..
Emmanuel909090:
This is exactly what I said about the lady who dressed like a hooker to the bank.

She should visit a market like that I want to see something.

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Emmanuel909090: 7:43am On Feb 22
Alsenora:
It's her right as it is usually claimed and she should enjoy whatever attention it attracts as well..

Exactly
Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Richfan: 1:33pm On Feb 22
She was supposed to be striped naked since its her unclothedness she wants to show the world....those supporting the lady that her dressing is no body business are the reasons why girls dress anyhow, as if they will allow their daughters or wife dress like that
Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Jeon(f): 2:59pm On Feb 22
Nigerians the sex freaking hegoats that are always on heat did this?.

Why do most of you act like a dog that has never fuvk before by stripping up a half naked person?.

😀😀😀😀

You all have breast, penis and vagina.Whatelse do you wanna see?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Freestar: 3:43pm On Feb 22
OP misleading Title. The lady was harassed, yes, but to say she was "beaten up" is misleading.

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Caramia2020(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22
They want to help her complete what she has started.
Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by madscientist88(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22
is there a provision in the constitution against nudity? religiously bias people and flat opinions sometimes,the religious Gods created people naked,it was all good until people became wise then these Gods clothed them, nudity is Africans heritage,a symbol of beauty and freedom,traced to ancient Egypt,the likes of Cleopatra,only lustful evil corrupted souls cant stand nudity. i see evil people who were looking for an excuse to harass this girl.namibia and South Africa still embrace nudity,they came to Nigeria danced in a stadium during a carnival naked,the video is online,no one chased them,the girls were proud and happy, comfortable during their performance,no one raised a stone or stop the performance because of the nudity, all i see are bunch of ignorant hypocrites.

for those who would come for me with the "what if its my daughter"? question you should know i wont be offended because then she would be the brave one and those reacting to her nudity are insecure.

2 Likes

Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by KanielOutis92: 10:07pm On Feb 22
Coincidentally, I talked about this same video on my WhatsApp story earlier this morning. To come on here & see people condoning that guy's behaviour, is to say the least, distasteful. You are asking a grown a$$ lady to go home and properly dress, when you're not her dad, when she's not your sister? When you're not the Hisbah police? I was really angered while watching that video

1 Like

Re: See How Lady Was Beaten Up Over Her Indecent Dressing In River {WATCH VIDEO} by Chicagograduate(m): 2:23am On Feb 23
She is either a stripper in a club or she works in a brothel.Dem no get shame.

(1) (Reply)

Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking / Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals / Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Still Recovering Their Dead Ones In Mambila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.