Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) (57600 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by donbenie(m): 11:14am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
So he has to accept another man's children,to qualify as a real man?
Are you sure you are okay?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by tabaralph: 11:14am On Feb 22
Chrisrare:
Obviously the man is not a real man. This is the kind of situation that a real man stands by his woman.
Real men will stand with her if/maybe the 3kids were all from one man and not 3kids with 3different fathers, otherwise you are in for a long thing from public transformer

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:15am On Feb 22
MemoriesAndMe:

The guy probably wouldn't have sent her out of his place if she was doing ok financially and is capable of supporting herself and even supporting him. Nobody wants anyone to be a liability to them. Who knows if the guy in question is struggling to feed himself, now showing up with 3 kids is enough to scare him away.

Even at at that. He won't wife her.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by ufotunang: 11:16am On Feb 22
finallybusy:
Men should be the last thing on her mind if she has three kids. There are sex dolls for women. She should get one if conji na her problem.
...she is desperately looking for a man that will financially take care of her 3 kids... looking for a man that will marry her and she then push the responsibilities of taking care of her 3 children to the man ...and to a man that does not even have his own biological kid yet...
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by donbenie(m): 11:16am On Feb 22
press9jatv:
the economy isnโ€™t unbearable . Itโ€™s not funny at all. But in this woman case, I donโ€™t think itโ€™s the bad economy that caused this rejection from the man.
Really?
In this economy,you don't think 3 excess baggages is enough to send her packing?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by VULCAN(m): 11:20am On Feb 22
Just in case you are wondering why you have 3600 views but 0 likes.....

It's because of that silly graphic oscillating over the woman's mouth.

Whoever told you to do that- doesn't want your progress

press9jatv:
"Men don't want me because I have 3 kids" - Single mum cries out after her boyfriend sent her out of his apartment for bringing her 3 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcy_51tr_j8?si=sQWS9ZHipuH2snYo

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by AllahOfBlood: 11:29am On Feb 22
ashawooo dey her eye
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 11:36am On Feb 22
VULCAN:
Just in case you are wondering why you have 3600 views but 0 likes.....

It's because of that silly graphic oscillating over the woman's mouth.

Whoever told you to do that- doesn't want your progress

๐Ÿ˜‚ it has reached 4k plus and still counting. Itโ€™s the voice the people want to listen to now ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 11:37am On Feb 22
donbenie:
Really?
In this economy,you don't think 3 excess baggages is enough to send her packing?
seriously, the man is very sharp, he doesnโ€™t want to add more baggageโ€™s to his loads

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 11:37am On Feb 22
Golan007:

Child number 4 loading.

grin
Haa more burden will be loaded
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 11:38am On Feb 22
Difrent:

I know it's not a new thing
That's why its SOME ..... Not MANY or ALL.
yes
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 11:39am On Feb 22
Collins4u1:

kids that the man won't be able to correct? kids the man can't discipline when they misbehave?
you'd see the woman shouting you want to kill my children but the man will be able to provide and feed them.

they should stay with the woman's family.
sincerely men are trying in this economic hardship, still some men in the world carried this burden in their shoulders. Men dey try no be small
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 11:40am On Feb 22
highness25:

You open nose and you want make we want you? Men will think you're another olo na
yes you are very right
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 11:40am On Feb 22
comodo:

Single mother no be when person get 1 pikin again She no be single mother again naa. Na 3ple mother she be. That's the problem.
so tell where will she put the other 2 kids then ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Yelight(m): 11:54am On Feb 22
When we tell you young ladies to try close your legs you think we no get sense. Who wan add extra load to his own wey he never carry finish?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:54am On Feb 22
Sometimes I begin to imagine how come she gat 3 kids and still want a man to accept her Especially the single and innocent man. What kind of lifestyle was she leaving for her to birth 3 kids and not find a man who is serious to take her as a wife.

I guess her lifestyle wasn't a pleasant and decent life.
There no man that is ready to put you in a home with kids.

The only man that can accept u is the man who is already married with kids, a man that's is divorced or has lost his wife that is ready to accommodate your children. BUT IF IS SINGLE MEN FORGET IT. NA CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH U GO SEE.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Progressing2470(f): 12:08pm On Feb 22
All she needs is stable source of income, get herself busy and double up her Hussle. Other things will fall in to place.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Maysdevices(f): 12:10pm On Feb 22
APOPTOSIS:

And women will stand by men if the table turns around. It seems you want to wake up the wrath of the gods on this forum. The wrath you Guys are feeling in that country is not yet enough. You want more!
Better allow sleeping dogs lie especially when you don't know what to type.
Lol. Online chest beaters
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by youngrichnigga: 12:11pm On Feb 22
For this Tinubu economy naim you want him to take up responsibility on 3 kids from other father(s); you sef think am if na your brother what'll be your advice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by isaachi4u: 12:15pm On Feb 22
You have 3kids , what else are you still looking for . What happened to their father.?. Or are you looking for who will come and useless his life training other people child? WOMAN CARRY YOUR CROSS. cool

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Beautifulday: 12:18pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Go and be her real man abeg
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by VULCAN(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22
How many single mothers have you dated?

How many single mothers have you married?

AuwalYusuf812:
one man food is another man poison. Speak for yourself please
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by John4B: 12:34pm On Feb 22
This one with pierced nose, who knows she maybe one the of ol@shos. Where is the father to the 3kids? The man did well by not being a simp. Men hv become endangered species lately.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Amumaigwe: 12:35pm On Feb 22
Chrisrare:

Meaning that the father of her children is also not a real man. If she could not attract a real man with her fresh body, how can she do that after 3 kids?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Amumaigwe: 12:40pm On Feb 22
Parydelegate:
so its what? Her character? Or the fact that she's a single mother? ๐Ÿคท

The two are interrelated. What turns wife to a single mother is chiefly her incorrigible bad character.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22
for those who don't understand Yoruba, what this woman is saying is that she has been chatting with a man for some time and the man knows she has kids, they fixed an appointment to meet and she was to sleep over but, when she went to on the day, she went with her 3 kids to sleep over in her new mans house. and the man refused. please note, this is her first visit to the man's place and she went there with 3kids to sleep over night. oya judge

press9jatv:
"Men don't want me because I have 3 kids" - Single mum cries out after her boyfriend sent her out of his apartment for bringing her 3 kids.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Negroid001(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22
Jewessgratitud3:
Dem go want you well well. When you were busy opening legs up and down and having three children out of wedlock you didn't think about all this..

Abeg, face and train your children.

Abi oo.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by lordm(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22
tommy589:
Buy one get three free grin

MTN don stop promo tey tey
you are a mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Boldideas: 1:02pm On Feb 22
press9jatv:

The men are sensible men if I must be allowed to talk. Where is the father of your children? If he ran away or you ran away, you should deal with the consequences of when you opened your leg and was screaming o yeah o yeah!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by press9jatv: 1:02pm On Feb 22
onatisi:
for those who don't understand Yoruba, what this woman is saying is that she has been chatting with a man for some time and the man knows she has kids, they fixed an appointment to meet and she was to sleep over but, when she went to on the day, she went with her 3 kids to sleep over in her new mans house. and the man refused. please note, this is her first visit to the man's place and she went there with 3kids to sleep over night. oya judge

thanks for the interpretation here
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Boldideas: 1:04pm On Feb 22
iLegendd:
Are you referring to the man she had the kids with or the new (innocent) men that are running away?

Please ask all over again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) by Parydelegate: 1:11pm On Feb 22
Amumaigwe:

The two are interrelated. What turns wife to a single mother is chiefly her incorrigible bad character.
it might not be her fault. We need to hear the man side of the story before we can conclude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.