Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

In These Days Of The World, ..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In These Days Of The World, ..... (110 Views)

Army Withdraw From Banex Shopping Plaza, After 9 Days Of Siege / Naira Redesign: Buhari Consigns Nigerians To Seven More Days Of Hardship - Punch / What Does It Cost To Drill A Borehole in Nigeria These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In These Days Of The World, ..... by Hannaleeyah(f): 5:36am On Feb 22
In these days of the world, the importance of being skillful cannot be underemphasized.

Especially a lucrative skill. At which you can get people beg you for their money, which you can work and earn in naira and foreign currencies from home and abroad.

Hey dear, the best thing you can do for yourself at this moment is to acquire a skill, a very lucrative one - there's a need to emphasize that, like a skill of Photo Restoration, a skill that people would even beg you to have their money.

In this time of the days, even as some businesses are currently not experiencing sales, there are some things that can never go without sales of it, such as, food, who will do without eating?, such as transport, who will do without transport, even though is going to market, who will do without water? Same as this, when you learn a skill and not just any skill but a lucrative skill, you're exceeded from the complainers.

To end this note, my advice still remain, remain skillful, and at the same time, a lucrative skill.

Yes!, currently a training registration is currently ongoing for Photo Restoration. This is a skill that I depend on. I didn't plan to share it earlier so that it won't cast, however, I understand that it can't even cast, why? Because almost every households in this world surely have beautiful memories and pictures they would love to restore. Hence,there are still many many pictures to restore till the end of the world.

This is a training I slated at the rate of #5k. Why did I made the amount this cheap? Yo help the serious ones. Now, I tell you, if you can take your time to master this skill, you'll never remain the same. Not just about dropping your 5k money, but for you to also hold along your determination to master this skill, and make a way of it.

I would be allowing just 15 slots for those who would be willing to take on this offer. You may not even have to drop any comment here but just head straightway to my WhatsApp number+234 81433 22875

Below are some of my photo restoration works for home and abroad clients❤️. This doesn't only help me bring smile on people's face, but also proves to me that, that skill which I took serious is the one putting the smile on people's face

Re: In These Days Of The World, ..... by Hannaleeyah(f): 5:38am On Feb 22
More🤩🤩

Re: In These Days Of The World, ..... by Trippledots(m): 8:09am On Feb 22
An AI app should be able to do this. Good hustle idea.
Re: In These Days Of The World, ..... by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:41am On Feb 22
Trippledots:
An AI app should be able to do this. Good hustle idea.

AI app? Something that's done manually. A.I can't do it perfectly as this, it has been tried several times. You can join the trial queue also. Or do I give you one to help repair with your so-called AI?
Re: In These Days Of The World, ..... by Trippledots(m): 10:45am On Feb 22
Hannaleeyah:

AI app? Something that's done manually. A.I can't do it perfectly as this, it has been tried several times. You can join the trial queue also. Or do I give you one to help repair with your so-called AI?

Calm down.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On The Banning Of Binance And Other Crypto Firms In Nigeria / Why Do Business Loans Applications Get Rejected? / The Upsides Of Investing In New Homes For Sale In Shreveport, LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.