Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) (677 Views)

How To Get Free 4gb Or 2gb Data With ₦100 On Mtn / How To Get 4GB For 500naira On GLO Network. / MTN: Get 4GB For 1000 Naira For 70 Days. How Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22
So was browsing jumia for phones, and saw a phone written 4/64GB

I said let me check, but the description, they said what's in the box is 2/32gb.

Please I'm confused.

Which one will be delivered?

Screenshot

Re: Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22
This is why I prefer walking in to shops to check myself.

The issue is that that phone you want to buy might not be available at the shop you visit.

But online, you're likely to get it
Re: Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22
And when buying from jumia, how do one know which is brand new and which one is second hand phone
Re: Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by Olawade24: 8:19pm On Feb 22
You will get what's in the box
Re: Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22
Olawade24:
You will get what's in the box

So it's false description or error.

Nawa o.
Re: Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by Cassandraloius: 8:32am On Feb 23
undecided
Re: Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by JasonNOTStatham: 9:22am On Feb 23
Some phones have RAM/ROM variations of the same model. Google the phone and check the device specifications among several websites

1 Like

Re: Jumia Phone Confusion. Which One I Get? 4gb Or 2gb? (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23
JasonNOTStatham:
Some phones have RAM/ROM variations of the same model. Google the phone and check the device specifications among several websites

Sure.

My confusion is that what was written on the page is higher from what the description box says I'll get.

When I searched jumia, the phone was 4/64gb

But when I opened the product Page, on carefully going through it, it was written that I'll get 2/32gb.

That's why

(1) (Reply)

Pixel 3 For Sale In Lagos. / Hi, Those Any One Know The Code To Open A Sony Ericssonk550i Phone / (: )-(: )strictly 4da Gurus In Here(: )-(: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.