Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari (18519 Views)

Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Saraki We Missed You / We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Paraman: 3:48pm On Feb 22
Beautifulday:

he is the best senate president this country has ever produced.
I agree
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by unclejb2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22
Beautifulday:

How many bills did Okadigbo pass?
if it's by the number of bills passed, Lawan was the best Senate president ever......
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by abibun: 4:00pm On Feb 22
Tinubu brought the Lawan
onez:
Lawan was a very bad senate president. Funny thing is the current impostor in Aso rock endorsed and recommended him to Buhari. At this rate, we don't need National assembly in this country. There is no need to pay grown men salary when they will still dance to the tune of executive
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Oizee(f): 4:06pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
Daramola Temitope the Nairaland Julius Berger, continue supporting evil government.. By the time Tinubu is done with y'all, you will start looking like this.

the worst is that he is even a scammer trying to survive by telling useless stories to attract people for help under different monikers.

I sent him 10k in January 2021 because he told us he couldn't cope anymore and was contemplating suicide, then he was using a moniker blacklondon .

I have seen many of them that turned out to be fraud.
It will be hard for me again to help anyone online no matter how sad the story is.

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Ogiame: 4:12pm On Feb 22
Oizee:
the worst is that he is even a scammer trying to survive by telling useless stories to attract people for help under different monikers.

I sent him 10k in January 2021 because he told us he couldn't cope anymore and was contemplating suicide, then he was using a moniker blacklondon .

I have seen many of them that turned out to be fraud.
It will be hard for me again to help anyone online no matter how sad the story is.
So sorry hearing your experience with that criminal and online nuisance.

He has numerous account for begging, “Blacklondon”, which he uses to beg, he deactivated it after defrauding someone.

He use this “illicit” handle to sing Tinubu's praises and support APC.

These lies, deceitful behavior is why his life is on auto retrogression.

Don't feel sad, nature is dealing ruthlessly with the beggar.

NOTE; Before you help anyone online, do a thorough background check on that person.

Cc; WhereMyLoud, Greenback.

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by benjaminlawson(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22
It has been recorded for you in the history of our nation that, you try your best to effectively check mate the excesses of buhari's administration in the 8th assembly. Good people of Nigeria is praying for you. But for lawan and gbaja in the 9th assembly God will run their lives and family the way they allow buhari to ruin our country.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Krigbe: 4:19pm On Feb 22
Imagine the 9th senate is now making this one feel like don. Shame.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by ddippset(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22
Beautifulday:

Did you do government at all in secondary school?
Why would I do government?

I never did social sciences or business..

These are courses for lazy people.

We did Sciences, we cracked Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry...
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Splashme: 4:24pm On Feb 22
Terrible
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by ddippset(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22
Miyachi:

It is people like you that are the problem of Nigeria. Of all the things you mentioned up there, please tell me which of them is the constitutional duty of the Senate President or a senator. It is such shortsightedness that bedevils the citizenry. When you don't even know that these people are meant to represent you and put the executive in check, they can get away with being ineffective and giving people like you peanuts to sing their praises.
Best Senate President cus he did anti party?
Cus he became PDPs attack weapon?

Tell us the spectacular things Saraki did in his capacity as SP.

Not making blanket statements like "he passed 1 million bills"

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Oizee(f): 4:31pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:

NOTE; Before you help anyone online, do a thorough background check on that person.

Cc; WhereMyLoud, Greenback.
thanks so much, I will be extra careful, not that I even have enough, just trying to help in my own little way .
this was the GTB a/c no: 0152728729 he gave me and I mumuily paid to it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by ddippset(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22
Mumusaphire:
and tell me any development that entered kwara since saraki left as governor. tell me any new company that entered kwara during these fatai and d current saddist as governor
I don't care about all that.

Saraki is even richer than Kwara state,, after fleecing them.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Ogiame: 4:34pm On Feb 22
Oizee:
thanks so much, I will be extra careful, not that I even have enough, just trying to help in my own little way .
this was the GTB a/c no: 0152728729 he gave me and I mumuily paid to it.
I understand you... Don't blame yourself too much.

Receipt dey everywhere.... He's a criminal.

Chatinent was smart to know his antics.

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by chatinent: 4:38pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
I understand you... Don't blame yourself too much.

Receipt dey everywhere.... He's a criminal.

Chatinent was smart to know his antics.

Have I committed a crime?
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Obviouslyblunt: 4:40pm On Feb 22
He was the best senate president we ever had. He was the check and balance to the Buhari’s administration in 2015 to 2019 which is why Nigerians were even able to breathe at all then.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Ogiame: 4:41pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

Have I committed a crime?
Not at all my brother.... Just showing some receipt of the Julius Berger called illicit A.K.A Blacklondon which you smartly refused helping.

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Splashme: 4:49pm On Feb 22
I remember that period
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Melonsmasher: 4:58pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
Not your fault bro...

Just create a giveaway thread now, you'll see him there.
Lwkmd 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by JobZoneNews(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22
Very funny indeed. I believe you should first look at how you can gain back your political prominence.

Well all you said are noted for action!!!
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Determinedbobo: 5:01pm On Feb 22
Whatever you sow in this life, you reap same, we should be mindful of our action. All those people that fought Goodluck Jonathan. God has really paid them back. Where are likes of Oshiomhole and the rest now, can't they talk. Amaechi that was fighting his brother Gej, why has he suddenly gone under. Soyinka insulted a whole president, linking them to swamp, but has now lost his voice. Things were even better then than now ooo. They should start talking, or God would judge them for destroying the best administration we never had
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Beautifulday: 5:43pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
Why would I do government?

I never did social sciences or business..

These are courses for lazy people.

We did Sciences, we cracked Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry...

Lol! Your school is a lazy school. You suppose do government in SSS 1 before specializing either in science or art.

I am a science student.

Nah the we cracked dey make me laugh 🤣😂
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Mumusaphire: 5:49pm On Feb 22
ddippset:
I don't care about all that.

Saraki is even richer than Kwara state,, after fleecing them.
but lagos richer than tinubu abi
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Mumusaphire: 5:50pm On Feb 22
Timmi:

And you Saraki doormat, tell me what your master - Saraki did during his 8-years in government
and u will say u live or know kwara. kudos. i cant be arguing with u

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Akpatan: 5:54pm On Feb 22
Na so truth dey always surface at the later end... Baba blu has arrived
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by ddippset(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22
Beautifulday:

Lol! Your school is a lazy school. You suppose do government in SSS 1 before specializing either in science or art.

I am a science student.

Nah the we cracked dey make me laugh 🤣😂
Right from Js 3 we know.

90 percent of the weaker students go to arts and business classes.

And why should someone do government before specializing?

If you say HISTORY sef I fit reason you but government?

Rubbish..

Yes, many students run away from Further Mathematics.

Infact 90 percent of the set run away from F math.
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by surgical: 7:06pm On Feb 22
BodyCount:
Buharì the SENILE corrupt old fool president is worse than IBB and Abacha in terms of corruption.

The weyrey took Nigeria aback by at least 30 years.
courtesy of Tinubu
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Feb 22
Gradually, everyone who opposed Buhari is being vindicated

Simply because Buhari turned out to be such a huge disaster and embarrassment

Believe me, as someone who so much supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019 because i so much believed in him, this is very difficult for me to admit

But ...

Something tells me that with the current nightmarish situation of the nation's economy, the word disaster is being redefined!
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by Cj4charles(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
Not your fault bro...

Just create a giveaway thread now, you'll see him there.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by prophetfire: 9:39pm On Feb 22
illicit:
See this one

🥵
He said the truth. Stop supporting evil because the thieves are from your side.

Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by wisdomkid: 10:51pm On Feb 22
They didn't only insult illicit, they even brought out screenshots... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari by HRMK: 12:46am On Feb 23
SARAKI SHOULD KEEP QUIET!HE IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY!!

Where Are The $6bn 2016 China Projects? / Buratai, Ex-Service Chiefs Failed Because They Were Involved In Politics – Wike / Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)