Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Having No Other Alternatives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having No Other Alternatives (543 Views)

Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / Any Alternatives To Diaries / Some Alternatives To Fire Extinguisher At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22
My apologies to those know me outside nairaland.

I write to plead for assistance with a token to help me feed and buy some drugs. I will not bother you with my pathetic story which might seems unreal. I have since given up and focus on how to eat daily and wait for Gods call but this year has been hell for me with little or most times nothing at home to feed. Anything will go a long way brothers and sisters.

Thank you for reading and help in advance
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22
I can be reached on 09117036986. A simple message of hope can go a long way fam, i'm loosing it right now. Thank you
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by RaniOpe: 9:40pm On Feb 22
Hmmm. I don’t have a large sum of money to give but drop account details for a small token.

1 Like

Re: Having No Other Alternatives by yellowgarri2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22
RaniOpe:
Hmmm. I don’t have a large sum of money to give but drop account details for a small token.
0701120067 Access Bank
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by RaniOpe: 10:09pm On Feb 22
yellowgarri2:
0701120067 Access Bank

You’re so funny. Are you the OP?
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by yellowgarri2(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22
RaniOpe:

You’re so funny. Are you the OP?
no sir, I just saw your post without opening the thread. I actually thought it's a giveaway. Hunger can make someone misbehave, hunger is bad. Ebi npami sir
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by Xosh: 8:27am On Feb 23
yellowgarri2:
no sir, I just saw your post without opening the thread. I actually thought it's a giveaway. Hunger can make someone misbehave, hunger is bad. Ebi npami sir
Olaniyi the legendary begger,still disgracing his wife and kids online.the woman that agreed to marry you and even birthed kids for you deserved to be lynshed.
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 9:36am On Feb 23
RaniOpe:
Thank you sir.

9117036986 palmpay
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by RaniOpe: 3:17pm On Feb 23
kpakpakpa:

Thank you sir.

9117036986 palmpay

Name?
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by superintendents(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23
RaniOpe:

Name?
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by RaniOpe: 4:28pm On Feb 23
superintendents:
RaniOpe hope am not ignored,

The country is not smiling..

You got money from someone 4 days ago, let others also get something
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by superintendents(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23
RaniOpe:

You got money from someone 4 days ago, let others also get something
OK sir, I remain loyal boss
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23
RaniOpe:

Name?

9117036986 palmpay

Ikpa k
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by RaniOpe: 7:39pm On Feb 23
kpakpakpa:

9117036986 palmpay

Ikpa k

Sent
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by chiommy123(f): 9:00pm On Feb 23
kpakpakpa:

9117036986 palmpay

Ikpa k
Pls come and say thank you to the person that sent you money, it's not easy for anyone now
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by RaniOpe: 7:14am On Feb 24
chiommy123:
Pls come and say thank you to the person that sent you money, it's not easy for anyone now

Please type your account details
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by chiommy123(f): 8:48am On Feb 24
RaniOpe:

Please type your account details
2400251565. Zenith bank. Chioma. Thank you sir
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by superintendents(m): 9:03am On Feb 24
kpakpakpa:

9117036986 palmpay

Ikpa k
the last time you log in, u paste your account details and leave, now you have got what you want and couldn't even come back to say 'thank you'..

This is really bad..

undecided
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by RaniOpe: 9:31am On Feb 24
chiommy123:
2400251565. Zenith bank. Chioma. Thank you sir

Sent
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by chiommy123(f): 10:45am On Feb 24
RaniOpe:

Sent
thank you sir. God bless you
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 10:47am On Feb 24
RaniOpe:

Sent
Thank you my God sent.

I am very greatful for what you did to me at this trying times. God will bless you, You and your family will always have a reason to smile everyday.

I lack words to describe how i feel right now but all i say is GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 10:52am On Feb 24
superintendents:
the last time you log in, u paste your account details and leave, now you have got what you want and couldn't even come back to say 'thank you'..

This is really bad..

undecided
What kind of talk is this?

Did you type this when it took a whole day for me to reply when he ask for my details?

I am using freebasic on a small phone and anytime i want to comment, my screen will go blank with a message ontop JUST A MOMENT and will remain so, i dont know if is becuase i login on another phone. Always ask before you conclude sir
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 10:56am On Feb 24
chiommy123:
what did you intend to gain from this?

Hope you dont want him to feel bad for helping me, check my above post to see why i did not reply on time. its well
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by superintendents(m): 11:05am On Feb 24
kpakpakpa:

What kind of talk is this?

Did you type this when it took a whole day for me to reply when he ask for my details?

I am using freebasic on a small phone and anytime i want to comment, my screen will go blank with a message ontop JUST A MOMENT and will remain so, i dont know if is becuase i login on another phone. Always ask before you conclude sir
sorry..
Re: Having No Other Alternatives by kpakpakpa(m): 11:06am On Feb 24
superintendents:
sorry..
Just explaining sir. Am not angry, thank you for the kind word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having No Other Alternatives by yellowgarri2(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24
RaniOpe:

Sent
What's my offence sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Malaria / Which One Of These Persons Will You Attend 1st If Your Family Was In Trouble. / Which Would You Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.