Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Are Gospel Film Makers In Nigeria Up To The Task? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are Gospel Film Makers In Nigeria Up To The Task? (125 Views)

Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / Nollywood Honour Awards Organization Honor Different Film Makers In Asaba Delta / How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Gospel Film Makers In Nigeria Up To The Task? by JobZoneNews(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22
Really, as a gospel film maker I am always interested in gospel film making.

I also want to know how Nigerian Gospel film makers are measuring up to the task of giving their viewers what they should have.

Apart from the spiritual contents of these films, are they professionally produced?

Please let us have your views about this.
Re: Are Gospel Film Makers In Nigeria Up To The Task? by Hannaleeyah(f): 6:06pm On Feb 22
JobZoneNews:
Really, as a gospel film maker I am always interested in gospel film making.

I also want to know how Nigerian Gospel film makers are measuring up to the task of giving their viewers what they should have.

Apart from the spiritual contents of these films, are they professionally produced?

Please let us have your views about this.

Very much up to the task

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Movie Has The Best Sound Track / Find The Best IPTV Unlimited Device In US / Kanayo O Kanayo Exposes Top Nollywood Actors And Producers Over Juniorpope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.