Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,964 members, 7,899,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years (16974 Views)

Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination / Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Krismas(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23
Discountsempai:

I took your advice, and this is the first thing google showed me

SAUCE

So, you were wrong.

I have asked google, and google has spoken.

But now, you would start saying 'Kompromat'. cheesy
grin all the purported man landings on the moon mission is make-believe.
hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MQz228FNKI?si=t-Cp_rHCVK3hC6Bx
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Cyprian221: 6:41pm On Feb 23
[color=#000099][/color]
obedience4:

This was a commercial company, landing on the moon, check NASA has been doing moon landing for fun since the last Apollo maned landings

Am not arguing you I just want to learn, To the best of my knowledge i have never read anywhere that the US/NASA ever returned to the moon since their mission in the 70s whether manned or with unmanned vehicles

If these claim is false please counter with links or mission with dates
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Cyprian221: 6:45pm On Feb 23
Bitterkolatea2:
the number one world problem is if an ignoramus like you meet more ignoramus and tell them this nonsense they will swallow it fully.

Try dey read to stay abreast with world happenings brother.

Please prove him wrong with facts like dates and code name of the mission if NASA ever return to the moon after the last mission about 50years ago (I think 1972) because I haven't come across such data
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by NOGRUDGES(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23
obedience4:

This was a commercial company, landing on the moon, check NASA has been doing moon landing for fun since the last Apollo maned landings

Really, I didn't know.
I'll take time to do a careful research
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by victorazy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23
obedience4:

First ever private firm to do it

OK o
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23
Una still this shit by NASA? Moon landing for where? Inside studio abi audio moon landing
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23
NOGRUDGES:

Really, I didn't know.
I'll take time to do a careful research
The moon is not a solid entity that people just land on it
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23
Cyprian221:

Please prove him wrong with facts like dates and code name of the mission if NASA ever return to the moon after the last mission about 50years ago (I think 1972) because I haven't come across such data
NASA never went to the moon and nobody or organization has gone to the moon. Just dey fill una head with lies
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin all the purported man landings on the moon mission is make-believe.
hoax

True. Made up stories.

1 Like

Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23
Krismas:
grin The Apollo landing is the main issue here grin why has it not been replicated by either the americans or the other nations that have also sent missions to the moon?
Leave them to believe in lies. Moon landing where.

1 Like

Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23
Reflect7:

Do NOT believe them.

They faked the first so-called moon landing in the 1960s.

This could be another scam.
Anybody who believes this moon landing trash can easily be deceived
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23
Reflect7:

SHUT UP, LIAR.

NASA has never gone to the moon, and they have not claimed to have landed on the moon since the 1960s after they told the first lie.
Thank you boss
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23
obedience4:

I don't have time to argue with fools,
I believe you also believe the earth is flat

Your proof is that they didn't do another moon mission

NASA did and exploration of Pluto when they started the New Horizons probe in July 2015,
So because they were no further trips to the planet Pluto, NASA didn't explore Pluto and it was all a lie. Loooooool

Moon landing, doesn't mean it was a man landings, NASA was landed more than 5 rover's on the moon after the Apollo man landing

Please go find another illiterate to converse with.

Yes the earth is indeed flat and the sun and the moon is right in the firmament of the earth that is the skies.
The so called size of the sun is almost same with the moon.
The sun and moon are what moves not the earth. The earth is stationary and not in any space. There is nothing out there. No galaxies, black hole. So you believe NASA and Americans at you own risk.
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by AllenSpencer: 9:04pm On Feb 23
nospmoht:

Yes the earth is indeed flat and the sun and the moon is right in the firmament of the earth that is the skies.
The so called size of the sun is almost same with the moon.
The sun and moon are what moves not the earth. The earth is stationary and not in any space. There is nothing out there. No galaxies, black hole. So you believe NASA and Americans at you own risk.

Please describe the curvature you see when sailing? If the Earth was flat, shouldn’t it be a straight, infinite view?

Explain different day and night on a flat surface?
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23
AllenSpencer:

Please describe the curvature you see when sailing? If the Earth was flat, shouldn’t it be a straight, infinite view?

Explain different day and night on a flat surface?

Use a far range camera and see for yourself. All this explanation isn't something I can do on nairaland. If the earth indeed rotates and revolves round the sun why the do some place on earth see the sun once in up to a month? Antarctica for example
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Broveens42(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23
obedience4:

You are one dull boy.

Hahaha.. it's not by shouting dull boy. What's the component of a moon and what's the science behind moon landing?
Sure your forefathers will be highly disappointed ...
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Broveens42(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23
nospmoht:

Anybody who believes this moon landing trash can easily be deceived

And the worst part of it, these are people that claimed to have studied physics in a secondary school.
When a black tries to sell their own propaganda, the call it superstition, but when a white man does same, they throw away every scientific orientation for white superstition..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Broveens42(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23
nospmoht:

Use a far range camera and see for yourself. All this explanation isn't something I can do on nairaland. If the earth indeed rotates and revolves round the sun why the do some place on earth see the sun once in up to a month? Antarctica for example

Lol. They dare not allow innocent students move beyond the Antarctica. Do you want their lies to be bursted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Konquest: 10:54pm On Feb 23
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by nospmoht(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23
Broveens42:

And the worst part of it, these are people that claimed to have studied physics in a secondary school.
When a black tries to sell their own propaganda, the call it superstition, but when a white man does same, they throw away every scientific orientation for white superstition..
No mind them always depending on whites. We believe them more than our own brothers
Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Konquest: 11:08pm On Feb 23
obedience4:

I don't have time to argue with fools,
I believe you also believe the earth is flat

Your proof is that they didn't do another moon mission

NASA did and exploration of Pluto when they started the New Horizons probe in July 2015,
So because they were no further trips to the planet Pluto, NASA didn't explore Pluto and it was all a lie. Loooooool

Moon landing, doesn't mean it was a man landings, NASA was landed more than 5 rover's on the moon after the Apollo man landing

Please go find another illiterate to converse with.

Succinctly stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moon Landing Today: US Clinches First Touchdown In 50 Years by Discountsempai: 1:55pm On Feb 24
Krismas:
grin what on earth are u talking? which is more expensive? sending a human to the moon or sending a robot? why will america have as much as five unmanned moon landings, if they know how to man land?
watch this vid and stop talking upside down

Thanks Mr kaysing.

And don't bring that fake documentary for me, abeg. That thing has been disproven since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal / President Salva Kiir Bans Singing Of National Anthem In His Absence In Sudan / 130 Cars Crash On A Bridge In Kent, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.