Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Robbery And Other Crimes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Robbery And Other Crimes. (165 Views)

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Robbery And Other Crimes. by Serendipity2023: 8:46am On Feb 23
SMA GOLD is about 30k today because of exchange rates. So are other baby items, food stuffs, transportation, medicals.

While salaries remained constant.

Our mothers managed resources and adjusted between plenty and lack.

I remember when my mum would take me to Ose Okwodu in Onitsha, Anambra, to buy yams, crayfish etc in bulk.
This was to save cost.

In plenty we slaughtered goats and made merry, dried some and kept.
We adjusted in lack.

There was equilibrium.

Some of us grew up taking pap and soy milk garnished with crayfish.

We all turned out fine with skin like miliki and full brain development.

In fact, my elder brother was almost expelled in school for taking too many first positions.

He was so precocious and smart that he declared his teachers du.mb, took SSCE in SS2 and gained admission to study Law at the university.

This same foods nurtured men like Chinua Achebe, Chuba Okadigbo etc.

We were physically fit as well.

WHAT ABOUT WOMEN TODAY?

They can't breastfeed exclusively because they don't want their breasts to fall. Of course, ashawo still dey their eyes.

They would rather feed babies with SMA gold, Aptamil, Peak 123 and nothing else.

No soy, no pap.

Most women today can't cook properly.

Most can't go to market to haggle and buy stuffs.

They would rather stay at home and order at outrageous prices online, further depleting scarce resources of their husbands.

They can't even push out babies because of unhealthy lifestyle and food choices.

They will have to rely on CS Operation and demand for push gifts thereafter as though they gave birth to Messiah.

They want expensive houses, cars, weavons, clothes just to keep up with the jonses and belong, even when their husbands can't afford it.

They end up pushing these men to crimes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 8.7kva Firman Generator / ""Children Are A Blessing" Is A Saying From A Place Of Selfishness" (Video) / Top 5 Common Mistakes Men Make While Approaching A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.