Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. (42186 Views)

This Is The Food We Eat As Lunch In The Farm (video/pictures) / Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Babysho(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27
PrinceJoeWan:
I have not eaten today and because I need to take drugs I decided to eat well.
Rice N300
Beans N200
Spag N100
Plantain N100
Meat N200
Takeaway N100
Total N1,000

Life still easy,
Na you wan live large grin

Eat like this for one month and check your weight. You go lean no go recognize yourself again. All your eyes go don enter inside.
Man needs proper meat like turkey to maintain flesh.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27
Bros, like how many turkey you fit donate to my life abeg cry

Babysho:

Eat like this for one month and check your weight. You go lean no go recognize yourself again. All your eyes go don enter inside.
Man needs proper meat like turkey to maintain flesh.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Babysho(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27
PrinceJoeWan:
Bros, like how many turkey you fit donate to my life abeg cry

😂😂 Bros, I'm telling you from life experience. I'm currently going through turkey scarcity, I don lean anyhow. Make God help us for this country.
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Limassol(m): 4:13pm On Feb 29
TINTINABULATION:

https://somewang.com/does-styrofoam-cause-cancer/

Go and give the recharge card to the elders of your family

Few notes for you:

• That something is Possibly carcinogenic is different from saying it definitely causes cancer.
• I said a "peer reviewed study published in a scientific journal". Not a packaging and manufacturing company grin grin
•i have done the combing, scurrying and searching for you, and the jury is out - most studies show only correlations. Nothing definite yet.

So, I'm still holding my recharge card cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. by Niok: 6:33am On Jun 30
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of food would likely sell for 5k due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
what a braindead retardded bozo
Hope you're still enjoying the renewed shege or has it gotten better since you last made this post on an empty stomach?
Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) / Neighbour's Trap Catches A Big Python (Photos) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.