Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu (1040 Views)

Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadmanObi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23
Slytiger:

A pastor based in the south east said 1 igboman equals 500 Hausa men. The congregation clapped, hailed and jumped up in joy. Obi even honoured him with a cross over service attendance.

When the Hausa/Fulani man took all the insult for 8 years and deceived not to vote. They were tagged tribalists. Maybe they think others are little kids undecided

I warned them on those thread when they were celebrating that pastor.
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by Never4getU: 5:55pm On Feb 23
MadmanObi:
Something has been happening on almost all social media like Tiktok,Instagram,Facebook and Twitter. Where majorly of Obidient from Easterner part of Nigeria promised and make a vow that they will support and vote for Tinubu comes 2027,they claims they enjoy this hardship and will never partake in any protest.
Well they're free to do and undo whatever they want in as much as it's legal and doesn'tgo against our constitution,but come 2027 if they refuse to vote for him as they promise. Goodness will depart their household,we told them in 2023 that voting for Obi is like voting for Tinubu they refuse to listen and they brought all of us here.

They're bastard if they don't vote for Tinubu in 2027

Point of correction; they're mocking those who voted Tinubu and not Obi while people are complaining of the hardship all over the country they're groaning inside pretending not to feel the effect as a means of mockery.

It's funny though cos nobody gets to buy Obidients bag of rice, garri, beans and other skyrocket super hike commodities.

If Obi had won and the case remain the same as it were do we then say only Obidients majorly a particular tribe are the only one feeling the heat??

I think this country should split or return to region because obviously, no matter how we pretend we're not and can't never be.

The reality is steering us in the face all of us

2 Likes

Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadmanObi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23
Never4getU:

Point of correction; they're mocking those who voted Tinubu and not Obi while people are complaining of the hardship all over the country they're groaning inside pretending not to feel the effect as a means of mockery.

It's funny though cos nobody gets to buy Obidients bag of rice, garri, beans and other skyrocket super hike commodities.

If Obi had won and the case remain the same as it were do we then say only Obidients majorly a particular tribe are the only one feeling the heat??

I think this country should split or return to region because obviously, no matter how we pretend we're not and can't never be.

The reality is steering us in the face all of us
I understand and I know that's what they're doing because they're immature.

1 Like

Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by KanuIsCursed: 10:56am On Jun 17
mbaise1000:

No, the wise ones are the ones who put tinubu there on the first place or at least those that rejoiced that he is president,. No one is actually telling anyone who is wise here, all of us knows in our hearts who are the wise ones here, unfortunately, the hardship is all round including the
""""" this govt will favour me and my family""""" people

You people are not so wise,I didn't voted for tinubu and my comments here can testify to that,though I don't vote for your Obi as well because he's clueless as far as I'm concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 11:55am On Jun 17
Hahahaha 😆 PDAPC versus Peter Obi cool

Na only them go shout na only them go tire tongue

We will vote BAT come 2027, hunger must reset all of una belle and brain grin
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 12:12pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

Osu is painedgrin

Lol see this one wey dem don ban tire 🤣

Abeggi shift jor make I for see front 🤡
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 12:13pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

Lol see this one wey dem don ban tire 🤣

Abeggi shift jor make I for see front 🤡

No be you dey complain and tag your Osu brother to come ban me? grin

1 Like

Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 12:15pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

No be you dey complain and tag your Osu brother to come ban me? grin

Mschew undecided

Abeggi . . .

Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 12:17pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

Mschew undecided

Abeggi . . .
Osu is pained
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 12:23pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

Osu is pained

Let me help you say it again

osu is pained grin

Can you sleep well now? Is the hunger gone already? 😆
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 1:04pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

Let me help you say it again

osu is pained grin

Can you sleep well now? Is the hunger gone already? 😆

Are you happy that you are Osu? grin
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 1:05pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

Are you happy that you are Osu? grin

Yes I'm very very happy 😊
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 1:13pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

Yes I'm very very happy 😊

Tell me how it feels to be Osu? Tell me how you feel whenever you remember that you as an Osu can never rule in Igbo land and Nigeria?
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 1:16pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

Tell me how it feels to be Osu? Tell me how you feel whenever you remember that you as an Osu can never rule in Igbo land and Nigeria?

It feels wonderful grin

because here in gbo land, they don't even take their kings and rulers seriously 😒 no bowing, no prostrating to greet . . . nothing angry

So I carry my millions and enjoy my life with my family in peace ✌️

What of you? 🤡 how are you enjoying your rulership of Nigeria? Is the hunger bearable? The security nko?

Hahahaha 😆
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by Usmanovic95(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17
MadmanObi:

Use your brain,I campaigned and voted for Atiku

Hope you won't chicken out and started shouting Obi in 2027?

So you campaigned for Atiku sef,

so what Happen 2019 when everyone joined force to support ATIKU? how come he didn't win the election and all of a sudden you are now blaming obidients for making him lose the 2023 election.Oga carry your blame go meet yakub Mahmood wey announce result 4am when NIGERIANS were still asleep,and secondly carry your blame go meet the judges who have been rewarded with a 300% payrise for affirming your candidate lost the election.

1 Like

Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 1:25pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

It feels wonderful grin

because here in gbo land, they don't even take their kings and rulers seriously 😒 no bowing, no prostrating to greet . . . nothing angry

So I carry my millions and enjoy my life with my family in peace ✌️

What of you? 🤡 how are you enjoying your rulership of Nigeria? Is the hunger bearable? The security nko?

Hahahaha 😆

But you won't be allowed to rule Nigeria since you are Osu,Peter Obi fate await you and you will continue to remain third class citizens as Osu that you are now?

The part I bold,yes I'm enjoying it,reasons why I don't cry for orlu state today,Anioma tomorrow,igbanke state in the morning and Ikwere state in the night,reason I'm not fighting for sixth state and reason why my region is not 5 plots of land,you see those things and many more are what you missed as an Osugrin
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 1:28pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

But you won't be allowed to rule Nigeria since you are Osu,Peter Obi fate await you and you will continue to remain third class citizens as Osu that you are now?

The part I bold,yes I'm enjoying it,reasons why I don't cry for orlu state today,Anioma tomorrow,igbanke state in the morning and Ikwere state in the night,reason I'm not fighting for sixth state and reason why my region is not 5 plots of land,you see those things and many more are what you missed as an Osugrin

Oya carry your presidency and rulership and enjoy na 😉

You're ruling and all your subjects are shouting ebin pa wa grin

Yet you come here to gloat 🤡
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 1:31pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

We're ruling and nah your mama dey eat from dustbin now

seun
dominique
Mynd44
fergie001

Rule 2 turned upside down again grin
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 1:35pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

Stop mistaking my mom for yours wink

You had to quote a comment twice.nah so the truth pain you reach?
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 1:35pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

You sha want to silent me for saying the truthgrin

Silent who? undecided

Better create another new account now so that when they come to ban you it won't pepper you too much wink
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 1:36pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

Silent who? undecided

Better create another new account now so that when they come to ban you it won't pepper you too much wink

And I will continue to torment you with itgrin
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 1:37pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

And I will continue to torment you with itgrin

Continue wink I full ground cool
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by Blaze14k: 1:38pm On Jun 17
MadmanObi:
Something has been happening on almost all social media like Tiktok,Instagram,Facebook and Twitter. Where majorly of Obidient from Easterner part of Nigeria promised and make a vow that they will support and vote for Tinubu comes 2027,they claims they enjoy this hardship and will never partake in any protest.
Well they're free to do and undo whatever they want in as much as it's legal and doesn'tgo against our constitution,but come 2027 if they refuse to vote for him as they promise. Goodness will depart their household,we told them in 2023 that voting for Obi is like voting for Tinubu they refuse to listen and they brought all of us here.

They're bastard if they don't vote for Tinubu in 2027

Madamobi what is really the problem is all well at home?
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by MadFergie001: 1:39pm On Jun 17
FourQu:

Continue wink I full ground cool

That's how Osukwu make noise before sacrificing 3 million Osus and he ran away. Hope you are not a coward like General Osukwu?
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by FourQu: 1:41pm On Jun 17
MadFergie001:

That's how Osukwu make noise before sacrificing 3 million Osus and he ran away. Hope you are not a coward like General Osukwu?

Me? Coward? Naa wink

I sacrifice myself first before starving 3 million children to death all in the name of winning a war against their fathers cool

I have human SIN pathy kiss
Re: Most Obidient Are Supporting Tinubu by mbaise1000: 7:39pm On Jul 13
KanuIsCursed:

You people are not so wise,I didn't voted for tinubu and my comments here can testify to that,though I don't vote for your Obi as well because he's clueless as far as I'm concerned.

All the things we claim here doesn't matter, what matters most is the reality on ground and what we tell ourselves privately.
Enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Were Told That Tinubu Was Going To Engage Best Brains As Ministers / Why This Allows To Stand In A Country We Have Many Religious / Can A Southerner Win 2007 Presidential Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.