Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,095 members, 7,949,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert (45187 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Wizkid Gives Special Mothers' Day Shoutout To His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by AndyCole16(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23
It's a lie .... Lazy Nigerian blogger or vlogger. Small research you could not do. This particular fan she gave a shout out to was a fan who sang almost all his song as he played on. He was noticed by the director. He was the one telling him in the video to give her a shout-out

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by RPG2020(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23
PJtech:
Make we fry beans?

No. lick kpekus grin
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by SAMBARRY: 7:23pm On Feb 23
Itechmedix:
I just hope this doesn't end their relationship
of course it has ended it and the girl will be a fool to think that musician wants to have anything serious with her.he just wants to nack her and move.hes just an entertainer and the guy will be a double fool to take her back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by seguno2: 7:28pm On Feb 23
decatalyst:
Dem say shout out, you still dey say you love the girl?

Why so wicked and mean to the dude that brought the geh.

Bro code in the mud

Bro code because he is friends with the girl’s FORMER boyfriend, or because of what

No be you I carry come but na you I go carry go…..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by fortunechy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23
It's finished..
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by yad2eidi: 7:40pm On Feb 23
till them shot him eye like rugar

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by yad2eidi: 7:42pm On Feb 23
vikstandon:
Na this kind thing them dey use kill person.
na to shot him 2 eyes so that he go turn to ruga square

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Shakathezulu1: 8:13pm On Feb 23
AndrewTate:
Chris brown once said… “When a rich nigga wants you…and your nigga can't do nothing for you…ohhh…” I've forgotten the other part 😂
This bitches ain't loyal.

Tho that Omah Lay stunt looks staged.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Teeklef(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23
PotatoSalad:
Na man dey do man finally.
The audacity. angry
Smile!!! Gun doesn't kill a man,na man dey kill man.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by PaNnamdi: 8:41pm On Feb 23
yad2eidi:
na to shot him 2 eyes so that he go turn to ruga square
Look at how immatured you are

Killing because of a woman shey the woman na small Pekin wey nor no good and bad

U cultists always looking for way to kill
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by mrdharkchild(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23
At Last the ICERiverKS0Pro crypto miner is here

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Konjiboii: 8:51pm On Feb 23
Na why Muslims dey impose sharia and why Thanos snap be this, Nigeria youths are easily manipulated and easily get distracted from crucial matters at hand. There's an age you are suppose to outgrow having crushes or chasing celebrities up and down. You all lack responsibilities and sense, imagine y'all put same energy to talk about our leaders we might achieve real change.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by elonize(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23
U carry girl go concert...she run leave u...sm guys nor dey learn...hope she paid for d tickete
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Uptheante(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23
Ever8090:
This guy gat a thing going on in his mind about that girl....and the boyfriend is helpless....
If the boyfriend complain, she will use emotional blackmail & tell him that he's insecured
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by DaTruths: 9:00pm On Feb 23
Why are we guys so pained?

Omah lay helped dude expose his bitchy girlfriend, he should be thankful to omah lay.

Maybe he's among the guys that usually says "my girlfriend cant do such thing"

Omah lay didn't break bro code, he only casted the sisters code for the world to see.

Bitches will remain bitches

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by DaTruths: 9:02pm On Feb 23

Omah lay helped dude expose his bitcchy girlfriend, he should be thankful to omah lay.

Omah lay didn't break bro code, he only casted the sisters code for the world to see.

Bitchess will remain bitchess
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Uptheante(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23
DaTruths:

Omah lay helped dude expose his bitchy girlfriend, he should be thankful to omah lay.

Bitches will remain bitches
How will you feel if she was your girl?
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23
1x2x3:
Looks staged. "Boy Alone" being the name of the tour.
definitely staged.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by DaTruths: 9:13pm On Feb 23
Uptheante:

However he feels is not omah lays fault but his girlfriend's fault.

Omah lay didn't force her to follow him.

A woman rejected Burna boy in a club the other time because she was with her man.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by MrJames007: 9:26pm On Feb 23
Stupid boy undecided
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Careente7(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23
AndrewTate:
Chris brown once said… “When a rich nigga wants you…and your nigga can't do nothing for you…ohhh…” I've forgotten the other part 😂
“These hoes ain’t loyal”

No comment; next question.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Usmanovic95(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23
Akwamkpuruamu:
Omah Lay failed bro code

He didn't fail any bro code. In one of The Weeknd lyrics he said "if you are not my niggar,your girl is single to me".

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by boxypane(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23
Military0001:
Omah Lay enjoy jarey na Man wey carry relationship for head I blame.
Premature talk.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by aimmoney9: 9:30pm On Feb 23
AndrewTate:
These hoes ain't loyal....... grin grin grin
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by babajero(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23
Ever8090:
This guy gat a thing going on in his mind about that girl....and the boyfriend is helpless....
not until they kill him in London.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by luminouz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
well.. the man is an idiot, if he couldn't handle his girlfriend having a bit of fun with a singer. He need to grow up, afterall he is not married to her.
You sound like a simp.

Defending the girl at every turn.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23
Uptheante:

I will dump her....not fight Omah Lay. He never forced that girl. It was the girl who CHOSE to disrespect her man at the concert.

Redpill (and simple common sense) didn't teach me to fight another nigga who my girl followed willingly. I fight for ME.

Simple.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by aremubabs: 9:52pm On Feb 23
Why do I have the feeling that this was staged to help this Omah Lay trend?

It was some really serious talking point. Now it is dying down, and they want to fire it up again.

That dance looked choreographed.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by VaginaAcademic: 9:58pm On Feb 23
Instead of him to apologize to the guy grin
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by iamtardey: 9:59pm On Feb 23
Itechmedix:
I just hope this doesn't end their relationship
dey play grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos / Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo / Tiwa Savage Twerks For IK Osakioduwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.