Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,284 members, 7,904,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

"Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians (1591 Views)

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Wizkid Declares Love For Tiwa Savage [PICS] / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by NewsOnlinePlus: 8:59pm On Feb 23
Nigerians were blown away as a white lady expressed her love for Nigeria.

In a viral video, she countered a Nigerian man who said he likes her. The white lady said Nigerians should not like her but love her instead.

She made a request to any Nigerian willing to take her up on it.

Watch the video below:

https://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/take-me-to-nigeria-if-you-like-me-fine.html

Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by NoahHadNoArk: 9:02pm On Feb 23
Be careful what you wish for

3 Likes

Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by muyico(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23
No prblm. Come join us here

2 Likes

Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by muyico(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23
No be all tribe dey suffer 4 nigeria. Like igbo now! Price cost and hike goods charge. Didnt reach they re region. They dey enjoying tinubu era pass we wey tinubu belong to self
Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by onome25(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23
NewsOnlinePlus:
Nigerians were blown away as a white lady expressed her love for Nigeria.

In a viral video, she countered a Nigerian man who said he likes her. The white lady said Nigerians should not like her but love her instead.

She made a request to any Nigerian willing to take her up on it.

Watch the video below:

https://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/take-me-to-nigeria-if-you-like-me-fine.html
@Op but one guy here say most of this whites forming abroad are actually Albinos and they are from Africa...pls verify b4 I apply on this one because I no want go push wheel biro for anybody now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by 2shure: 2:49am On Feb 24
Looks like all those poor filipinos
Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by talk2hb1(m): 4:14am On Feb 24
Maybe in Another Life
Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 5:02am On Feb 24
Tinubu is working. Now, everyone wants to be a Nigerian.
Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by Omoawoke: 1:15pm On Feb 24
This is no white lady
Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by Cassandraloius: 5:11pm On Feb 24
You don't know what you really want madam, stay where you dey.
Re: "Take Me To Nigeria If You Like Me": Fine White Lady Declares Love For Nigerians by Ohraykon: 6:35pm On Feb 24
I just hope it won't get worse for naija ladies, this one that naija guys are getting recognition from other women grin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shut Down Ikeja With Eniola Ajao For "Ajakaju" / Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church / Hilarious Promo - Helen Paul (tatafo) And Nkem Owoh (osuofia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.