Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,640 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady (1474 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by FRANCISTOWN: 7:38am On Feb 25
Jeon:
Everyone wants to trend with nonsense.
I will use the energy to open a restaurant that will guarantee incomes than wasting the talent on a miserable being with nothing profitable than cheating.

This is the best response on this thread.
I sincerely want more women, if possible every women to start seeing men as miserable beings who are not worth staying with. Because in fact, men are miserable beings for thinking they need to be with women.

At least, by then. Men will learn how to start using their brain and use women for what they are only meant for. USE & DUMP.
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by NEUDUDE: 8:47am On Feb 25
Jeon:
Everyone wants to trend with nonsense.

I will use the energy to open a restaurant that will guarantee incomes than wasting the talent on a miserable being with nothing profitable than cheating.

Let me re-educate you. Women have a talent of cheating than men it doesnt end there o. Women cheat more than men. So if you want to be stupid online at atleast be stupid with facts dont come here to misinform people grin
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 2:58pm On Feb 25
FRANCISTOWN:

This is the best response on this thread.
I sincerely want more women, if possible every women to start seeing men as miserable beings who are not worth staying with. Because in fact, men are miserable beings for thinking they need to be with women.

At least, by then. Men will learn how to start using their brain and use women for what they are only meant for. USE & DUMP.
how will you see men as miserable beings. Go and modify your post back. I guess you don’t have husband
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 10:01am On Feb 26
Our Nigeria ladies should please learn how to cook. Especially the present crop of Nigeria ladies should learn how to cook. It’s very very important
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 10:02am On Feb 26
Dominique ishilove Nlfpmod fergie001 Seun Fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken As Ex-boyfriend Retrieves Shop He Built For Her After Breakup / How Do I Explain This To A Non-boxing Fan? / Sister And Best Friend Dating/Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.