Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,224 members, 7,964,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:50 AM

Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos (2370 Views)

Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Gombe Governor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Forkthiefnubu: 11:25pm On Feb 24
These people need to be reprogrammed to be humans again , the southwest that is hounding the south east is now crying foul, same ppl using force of arms and government policies to try to destroy the Igbos are the ones now saying Igbos are trying to ignite ethnic strife , there is God these people without conscience, I won’t be surprised if seun bans me again for the truth above

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Malroux: 11:42pm On Feb 24
LifestyleTonite:

It's sad seeing how Igbos reason. Fadojoe is not saying Igbos should join protest, but Igbos on this thread have misconstrued him. He's simply calling for an end to the way they are blatantly mocking Yoruba people on social media. That single action will cost them tomorrow, and when it happens, they will say "they hate us".

How do you think the Yorubas that voted Obi against their tribesman are feeling seeing Igbos ridiculing their tribe everyday on social media? Do you think the gaslighting that worked for Obi in 2023 will fool them again?

What amuses me is how Igbos are trying hard to make people feel they are not feeling the heat of the economy. The people whose land produces agricultural products are crying of hunger, the ones with ports are crying of hunger, the ones with oil are doing the same, yet the ones who are landlocked and not known for agriculture are acting as of their bellies are filled. Who is fooling who? Right now, the South West leaders are doing what they can to help the Yorubas, and soon the issue will be stabilized. When the Igbos supposed to hold their leaders for the same, they are busy portraying themselves as okay and above sucy needs. Well, that leaves their governors with the opportunity to loot whatever the FG gives as palliatives. Tomorrow, they will turn around and cry marginalization.

The sad part is that when things start to normalize and become better, the same people will be filled with sadness and bitterness. That's to show that they never meant well for Nigeria.
Show me where Igbos are mocking the Yorubas on social media.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by Goodday90(m): 8:04am On Feb 25
JagabanB:

Nobody wakes up by 2am to write, u have been probably awake and decided to post before going to bed.
lgb0s were trending how other regions were expecting them to do this or that for 2 days on Twitter, I guess it was Yorubas that did it.
yan yan yan

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by BlackRains: 12:25am On Feb 26
How did you know that they're Igbos and not hausas... Cowards! You better face your masters
KingKO22:

You are worst than those that are protesting

Peaceful protest is part of democracy

But you people are inciting people calling for military takeover or Tinubu should resign

We see thousands of useless threads created by Ibos. Tinubu must go. Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that

Go and pursue him from Asorock
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 12:44am On Feb 26
irepnaija4eva:

What are you rambling about for God's sake..? Do you have comprehension problems?
My assertion was that the same protest Tinubu did to oust GEJ, is the same thing that's happening to him or you want to turn a blind eye to that fact?
Mind you all those while nobody accused him or the yorubas of Fanning the embers of war..

Where did i said that the Whole Yoruba was involved?

Asari dokubo, some notable Northerners are complaining but see how your singling out an entire tribe Igbo in this Ramblings of yours..

Please read the topic of this annoying article read my reply, and comeback and tell me if all your questions are making sence..

calm down and make me understand the angle you're coming from...

The talk is about the masses just like the lgb0s are doing everywhere now, especially on social media, but somehow, u used Tinubu to represent the whole tribe.
"lgb0s are protesting" posts on Twitter, Facebook and IG was done by who?
"Military should take over" was done by who?
Should we go on?
U all love to deflect the reality so much.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by aimmoney9: 1:56am On Feb 26
chidiokay:

in one word "sacrifice"... let see igbos make one sacrifice for a national course
Sacrifice kill you there....... grin grin grin grin grin

So because we do not want to join your uselesss protests you are talking rubbish........ grin grin grin grin

Go and tell tinubu your president, a Yoruba man to make the sacrifices........ grin grin grin grin grin

The fact that igbos are not joining the protests really pained the yorubas, because we have seen through their deceit....... grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary protests wey igbos no join, see as yorubas dey cry........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by okoloto: 3:28am On Feb 26
Just imagine where it is the igbos that has freely taken over their forest not to talk of killing their oba grin. Haaa, the kind of propaganda wey go follow nobi here ooo. They are good in propaganda. Trust them at your peril. I like igbos because they stand on what they see is the right thing. Self determination is not a crime anywhere. We know those spoiling this country. Leadership in Nigeria is only for the Hausa Fulani and the Yorubas. Other tribes doesn't matter and you guys think it is the right thing. I'm neither Fulani, Hausa Yoruba or Igbo but proudly Nigeria.
With my turn mentality, hate and tribalism, it will be difficult to move this country forward.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by 9japride(m): 3:37am On Feb 26
irepnaija4eva:

Gaslighting others for what exactly? Bro talk true Wasn't it the same Gaslighting Tinubu and his cronies did during GEJ's era?

Make una dey talk true some times..

Now Tinubu is at the receiving End you'll now accusing igbo of fanning the embers of war..

Make una dey talk true sometimes abeg..
[color=#006600][/color]

How can you expect truth from someone that intentionally vote in funny character?
People that can fake Bishops visit. They are morally bankrupt in the first place.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:49am On Feb 26
JagabanB:

The talk is about the masses just like the lgb0s are doing everywhere now, especially on social media, but somehow, u used Tinubu to represent the whole tribe.
"lgb0s are protesting" posts on Twitter, Facebook and IG was done by who?
"Military should take over" was done by who?
Should we go on?
U all love to deflect the reality so much.

I'll advise you to stop INCITING yourself. It generates hate and corrupt ls your thoughts. Look through the lens of logic rather than Emotions, because it's obvious your emotions are blinding you.. I'm sure your more matured than this..
Please can you swear that it is the WHOLE Igbos that are involved in all this?
What about the Efiks, ijaws, ogonis, Annangs?
Even when the Northerners have voiced their frustration (Funny how you ignore them)

Please how does Tinubu and his cronies automatically refers the WHOLE yoruba tribe?

Military take over you say? Please bro show me any video or articles written by any notable igbo man, suggesting that the military should take over from Tinubu's Government..

Deflecting reality you say?. all i see here is a young man with a Tunnel vision. an illusion created by misguided fragments of your Emotions. That's why you ignore other tribes while pointing an accusing finger to a single tribe.
No be so my G.
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by chidiokay: 7:52am On Feb 26
aimmoney9:

Sacrifice kill you there....... grin grin grin grin grin

So because we do not want to join your uselesss protests you are talking rubbish........ grin grin grin grin

Go and tell tinubu your president, a Yoruba man to make the sacrifices........ grin grin grin grin grin

The fact that igbos are not joining the protests really pained the yorubas, because we have seen through their deceit....... grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary protests wey igbos no join, see as yorubas dey cry........ grin grin grin grin

I can see its funny to you, IGBOs have never joined Yorubas to protest since creation don't know why you feel Yorubas will be pained over a non-existing cooperation. na u sabi

Nigerians are suffering and yet again we see the IGBOs dancing and rejoicing over mere "BOYCOTT" but when 2027 comes they jump out and suddenly expect sames Nigerians they are mocking to VOte there candidate

Like i said before, IGBOS have no history of protest for National course, however we respect there choice to Boycott all protest Just as they must respect Nigerians choice when they are Marginalized
you can't reap where you no sow ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 8:48am On Feb 26
irepnaija4eva:

I'll advise you to stop INCITING yourself. It generates hate and corrupt ls your thoughts. Look through the lens of logic rather than Emotions, because it's obvious your emotions are blinding you.. I'm sure your more matured than this..
Please can you swear that it is the WHOLE Igbos that are involved in all this?
What about the Efiks, ijaws, ogonis, Annangs?
Even when the Northerners have voiced their frustration (Funny how you ignore them)

Please how does Tinubu and his cronies automatically refers the WHOLE yoruba tribe?

Military take over you say? Please bro show me any video or articles written by any notable igbo man, suggesting that the military should take over from Tinubu's Government..

Deflecting reality you say?. all i see here is a young man with a Tunnel vision. an illusion created by misguided fragments of your Emotions. That's why you ignore other tribes while pointing an accusing finger to a single tribe.
No be so my G.
The gold thing about the average lgb0 man is to live in deniaI and to twist narratives, Yorubas, Hausa-Fulani, Efik, Urhobo, Idoma, Igala, Ibirom etc are complaining about economic hardship, now tell me, who are those that circulate pictures and videos that says "Hausa and Yoruba are queueing and are being fIogged to collect bread if #100, but you won't see any lgb0 here"?
Who are those that were circulating videos of water tied in nylon and say "Ibadan can't afford pure water now, election have consequences"?
Who are those circulating videos that "APC has reduced the north to eating grass"?
U Iove Iies too much, u are trying so hard to prove that lgb0s generally are not gaslighting other tribes?
It happens here on Nairaland, happens on Twitter, IG etc
You see it everyday but as usual, dèñy.
The Yorubas and Hausa complaining, did they make it about lgb0s?
Why are lgb0s making it about Yoruba and "the North"?
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by OredoPikin: 8:59am On Feb 26
Chivisee:
The good thing is "as far as Nigeria is concern,Yorubas will always know how to manage the ibos. Two of my dad's ibo tenants has falsified their documents to a Yoruba names,even that of their kids. That says a lot about the Yoruba edge over them in Nigeria. I can't see any reason why a Yoruba man will change his name to Ibo. that is superiority. and this things is reflected in every units, tech,power,laguage global acceptance,wealth,'i mean forbe standard wealth not anambra standard welath ,music,name it.
lolz
go to the east and see many yorubas giving their kids igbo names

una nor dey travel. una go dey one place they assume say naso e be for everywhere grin
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:03am On Feb 26
JagabanB:

The gold thing about the average lgb0 man is to live in deniaI and to twist narratives, Yorubas, Hausa-Fulani, Efik, Urhobo, Idoma, Igala, Ibirom etc are complaining about economic hardship, now tell me, who are those that circulate pictures and videos that says "Hausa and Yoruba are queueing and are being fIogged to collect bread if #100, but you won't see any lgb0 here"?
Who are those that were circulating videos of water tied in nylon and say "Ibadan can't afford pure water now, election have consequences"?
Who are those circulating videos that "APC has reduced the north to eating grass"?
U Iove Iies too much, u are trying so hard to prove that lgb0s generally are not gaslighting other tribes?
It happens here on Nairaland, happens on Twitter, IG etc
You see it everyday but as usual, dèñy.
The Yorubas and Hausa complaining, did they make it about lgb0s?
Why are lgb0s making it about Yoruba and "the North"?

Is Sarki on Twitter an igbo man?
Is Ahmed musa and igbo man?
Is marcaroni (a comedian) an igbo man?
A northerner called for the assassination of the first lady, A northerner accused the President for not having a blue print to run the economy..
If you go on Twitter you'll see other tribes in the south mocking the president with emoji.. But because of some misguided reason na only igbos you dey see..
Sir Jnr nweke has air his opinion by supporting the president, Same as soludo.. But no.. You just lump all igbo in a single category..

You're irredeemable...
Please and please i take God beg you.. DON'T MENTION ME AGAIN..
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by aimmoney9: 5:46pm On Feb 26
chidiokay:

I can see its funny to you, IGBOs have never joined Yorubas to protest since creation don't know why you feel Yorubas will be pained over a non-existing cooperation. na u sabi

Nigerians are suffering and yet again we see the IGBOs dancing and rejoicing over mere "BOYCOTT" but when 2027 comes they jump out and suddenly expect sames Nigerians they are mocking to VOte there candidate

Like i said before, IGBOS have no history of protest for National course, however we respect there choice to Boycott all protest Just as they must respect Nigerians choice when they are Marginalized
you can't reap where you no sow ... grin grin
Tinubu till year 5000........... grin grin grin
Re: Economic Situation:Stop Fanning Embers Of Ethnic War , Fadojoe Tells Igbos by JagabanB: 7:54pm On Feb 26
irepnaija4eva:

Is Sarki on Twitter an igbo man?
Is Ahmed musa and igbo man?
Is marcaroni (a comedian) an igbo man?
A northerner called for the assassination of the first lady, A northerner accused the President for not having a blue print to run the economy..
If you go on Twitter you'll see other tribes in the south mocking the president with emoji.. But because of some misguided reason na only igbos you dey see..
Sir Jnr nweke has air his opinion by supporting the president, Same as soludo.. But no.. You just lump all igbo in a single category..

You're irredeemable...
Please and please i take God beg you.. DON'T MENTION ME AGAIN..
Like I told u, deflecting is ur way of life.
The post is not about calling out the president but rather àttàcking other tribes, u lgb0s are àttàcking Yoruba populace as well as the north.
The talk is not even about presidency, it's about what u folks do towards other tribes because u assume that whole tribe voted for the president.
It's simple to understand but u folks find it difficult to accept truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Precolonial Nigerians PAVED Their Roads And Compounds / American Gains From The War - Is It Not About Oil? / To The Appologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.