Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,615 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians (459 Views)

Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by Thissystem: 8:12am On Feb 24
Stanley Okoro Emegha, Chairman of the Ebonyi State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has posited that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot solve the increasing general hardship in the country alone.

He however called on all Nigerians to go into agriculture to combat the economic crisis in the country.

The APC chieftain who stated this at an event in Abakaliki, the state capital urged Nigerians to engage in meaningful ventures and stop blaming the President for their woes.

Questioning if Tinubu had stopped anyone from going to their farm to cultivate crops, he said, “Things are hard in the country now, and the much we can do is to be helping those we are better than. I want everybody to embark on agriculture, let’s feed first.

These are the things we can do by ourselves. I have told my family members that we have to go into cultivation. If you have food, I don’t think you will be hungry.

“Government, to some extent, can provide food for certain agricultural programmes. So, why not go into cultivation? Let everybody embark on agriculture.

“If you are hungry, what has Mr. President got to do? Mr. President cannot do it alone, all of us have to join hands and tackle this general hardship.

“Go to the farm, did Mr. President tell you not to farm in your backyard? The answer is no.

Read on

https://dailypostngr.com/2024/02/what-do-you-want-tinubu-to-do-if-you-are-hungry-ebonyi-apc-chairman-mocks-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by Thissystem: 8:13am On Feb 24
Can you imagine what somebody is saying in this most difficult time that people are feeling the heat of government policies?? Some have even died due to hardship

https://www.nairaland.com/8005767/economic-hardship-46-professors-others

Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by EreluRoz: 8:18am On Feb 24
He is very stupid, some of asiwaju's appointees are really working against him.

What an insensitive comment in this period

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by socialmediaman: 8:21am On Feb 24
grin
Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by Olachase(m): 8:29am On Feb 24
Well i partially agree with him Tinubu can not put food on my table

Buh now I want to farm, how about security 😞😞

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by KillahPriest: 8:37am On Feb 24
Wonderful grin
Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by greenermodels: 8:44am On Feb 24
From the same Ebonyi state that have suffered extremely gruesome attacks relentlessly launched by Fulani from nearby northern states because the locals asks them to leave their ancestral lands due to their destructive activities, Gov Umahi was paying a paltry sum of 500k as compensation per each person killed rather than help the locals to arm themselves,thank God for ESN
Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:47am On Feb 24
He's an APC member
He's not expected to have sense
Can't you see how their Zombies reason as well

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by Thissystem: 8:51am On Feb 24
I believe the President himself won’t even make such a controversial comment. Rather, he’s been begging people to be patient with him
Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by JASONjnr(m): 8:59am On Feb 24
We held Jonathan accountable over the flaws of his government.... Even when governors weren't performing in their various states.

We held Buhari responsible for his woes and hardship he introduced. Even when his zombies defended his ineptitude.

We will hold Tinubu responsible for all the problems we are facing. If he refuses to correct the situation that we are facing right now.

But we won't give the North a chance to play politics with Nigerians and remove Tinubu and settle S/East with just a four years of presidency.

A S/Easterner will have to rule this country for 8yrs and Tinubu must round up his government for 8yrs.
Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by Coolestguy2023: 9:20am On Feb 24
True. You will see some lazy clowns that wake up in the morning and all they can do is to gossip from morning to night blame Mr President for there miserable lives. Many unproductive clowns everywhere that can't think out of the box on how to make lives better for themselves but waiting for government as if since they were born they have ever benefited from any government
Re: What Do You Want Tinubu To Do If You Are Hungry? – APC Chairman Mocks Nigerians by emperor4love(m): 9:30am On Feb 24
De no Burn him house down

(1) (Reply)

With D Way Igbo Ppl Love Meat, Y Don't They Herd Cows / FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike's Lawmaker Resigns. / Disruption Of Internet Services: Onanuga Compares Nigeria To Other African Natio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.