Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,029 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Good News | CBN Is Working To Strengthen Naira - Says CBN Governor, Yemi Cardoso - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News | CBN Is Working To Strengthen Naira - Says CBN Governor, Yemi Cardoso (118 Views)

Naira Redesign Won't Reduce Inflation Or Strengthen Naira / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report / $9bn Has Been Used By FG To Defend Naira, Says Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News | CBN Is Working To Strengthen Naira - Says CBN Governor, Yemi Cardoso by AondonguemoAbig(f): 11:16am On Feb 24
Good News | CBN is working to strengthen Naira - Says CBN governor, Yemi Cardoso.

Be patient, CBN working to strengthen Naira - CBN governor, Yemi Cardoso. The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Dr. Olayemi Cardoso, has appealed to Nigerians to be patient as the apex bank is doing everything possible to ensure that the Naira is strengthened.

The bank chief stated this while speaking at a public lecture at the CBN Centre of Excellence Hall, University of Ibadan on Thursday, February 22. The CBN governor, who was represented at the event by Dr. Usman Opanachi of the Department of Monetary Policy, CBN said;
To read more,click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Firwx1I6B4I?si=cQmIV1I98Uvwota6

(1) (Reply)

A Day In Life Of A Nigerian Forex Trader / 2024: Ecobank Wins Big / WE Will Shut Down NIGERIA Economy-nlc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.