Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 (2346 Views)

Senator Okpebholo Faces Jail Term As Group Petitions EFCC Over Naira Abuse / Edo APC Guber Candidate, Senator Okpebholo Receives Certificate Of Return / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 3:29pm On Feb 24
NINE REASONS Why Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) Will WIN Edo Governorship Election in 2024:

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the Candidate of APC in Edo State Governorship Election 2024. He will WIN the General Election to become the NEW Governor of Edo State in 2024.

The NINE REASONS Why this will be possible are as follows:

1. Senator Monday Okpebholo has TWO Senatorial Districts LOCKED DOWN: Edo Central where he is a Senator/Philanthropist/Popular Politician and Edo North where Oshiomhole is Senator/Edo North MOST INFLUENTIAL Politician.

2. Asue Ighodalo (PDP) is a POLITICAL NOVICE/STRANGER in Esan Land (Edo Central) that CANNOT Speak Esan Language and has DONE NOTHING to help people living in Esan Land.

3. Olumide Apata (LP) is a POLITICAL NOBODY in Edo State.

4. Tinubu will make peace between Oshiomhole, Ize Iyamu, Okpebholo, Dennis Idahosa and other APC stakeholders in Edo State. It is a family affair. APC Members CANNOT Disobey Tinubu who is the EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT of Nigeria and NATIONAL LEADER of APC with ENORMOUS Political Power!!!

5. Philip Shuaibu will return to Oshiomhole like a PRODIGAL Son because he will want to REVENGE (work against) Obaseki for stopping his political ambition of being Governor of Edo State.

6. There is NO permanent enemy in politics; there is only permanent interests in politics.

7. Edo South votes will be shared by APC, PDP and LP. APC will get the MAJORITY VOTES in Edo South.

9. Big Money and Political Power determines who wins elections in Nigeria. The MONEY and POLITICAL POWER of APC (Political Grandmaster President Tinubu and All APC Governors) is MORE THAN the Money and Political Power of PDP (Governor Obaseki and All PDP Governors).

For these Nine Reasons listed above it is VERY CLEAR that Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) will WIN Edo State Governorship Election in 2024.

Your Excellency, Governor Monday Okpebholo, CONGRATULATIONS in Advance!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by heniford2: 3:37pm On Feb 24
Okey oh just like that 🫣
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EreluRoz: 3:39pm On Feb 24
He will not win because he's not ugly, you can only win Edo state guber if you are ugly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Validated: 3:45pm On Feb 24
OP, Edo State will never vote APC. Infact let them come out to campaign first, then you will know people are waiting to vent their anger. Tinubu should not venture land in Benin ooo. Na rock them go take pursue sm.

5 Likes

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Truths9ja: 3:54pm On Feb 24
EdoGovernor2024:
NINE REASONS Why Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) Will WIN Edo Governorship Election in 2024:

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the Candidate of APC in Edo State Governorship Election 2024. He will WIN the General Election to become the NEW Governor of Edo State in 2024.

The NINE REASONS Why this will be possible are as follows:

1. Senator Monday Okpebholo has TWO Senatorial Districts LOCKED DOWN: Edo Central where he is a Senator/Philanthropist/Popular Politician and Edo North where Oshiomhole is Senator/Edo North MOST INFLUENTIAL Politician.

2. Asue Ighodalo (PDP) is a POLITICAL NOVICE/STRANGER in Esan Land (Edo Central) that CANNOT Speak Esan Language and has DONE NOTHING to help people living in Esan Land.

3. Olumide Apata (LP) is a POLITICAL NOBODY in Edo State.

4. Tinubu will make peace between Oshiomhole, Ize Iyamu, Okpebholo, Dennis Idahosa and other APC stakeholders in Edo State. It is a family affair. APC Members CANNOT Disobey Tinubu who is the EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT of Nigeria and NATIONAL LEADER of APC with ENORMOUS Political Power!!!

5. Philip Shuaibu will return to Oshiomhole like a PRODIGAL Son because he will want to REVENGE (work against) Obaseki for stopping his political ambition of being Governor of Edo State.

6. There is NO permanent enemy in politics; there is only permanent interests in politics.

7. Edo South votes will be shared by APC, PDP and LP. APC will get the MAJORITY VOTES in Edo South.

9. Big Money and Political Power determines who wins elections in Nigeria. The MONEY and POLITICAL POWER of APC (Political Grandmaster President Tinubu and All APC Governors) is MORE THAN the Money and Political Power of PDP (Governor Obaseki and All PDP Governors).

For these Nine Reasons listed above it is VERY CLEAR that Senator Monday Okpebholo (APC) will WIN Edo State Governorship Election in 2024.

Your Excellency, Governor Monday Okpebholo, CONGRATULATIONS in Advance!!!
Oshimole and his camp will work against his candidacy. Monday will never smell that seat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Truths9ja: 3:59pm On Feb 24
EDO 2024;
6 REASONS MONDAY OKPEBHOLO SHOULDN'T BE VOTED FOR IN EDO 2024.
He is contesting under APC platform; APC is a party that's been be subject to rejection everywhere, Edo state won't be the one to accept it..
APC is synonymous with hardship, failure,& disappointment.
2. A vote for Akpakomiza is a vote for Tinubu second tenure.
3. A vote for Akpakomiza is like appreciating APC for subjecting us to suffering & hardship.
4. personally Akpakomiza is a good,but politically he is weak.
politics and governance is for the bold ,vibrant & the smart not for the weak and feeble minded. Here "Barr. Asue Ighodalo" fits in.
Akpakomiza muteness in senate house since he becomes a member is a proof that he can't govern Edo state.
5. Politics outside,he is good..
but he is like a good son of an evil father....
6. Akpakomiza was elected as senator,let Continue to support him in prayers for a successful tenure, and he should concentrate on what he was elected for and stop moving from power to power without a concentration on governance & Political development.
#RejectAPC
#Asueighodaloismart
🐦🐦🐦🐦

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 4:02pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
He will not win because he's not ugly, you can only win Edo state guber if you are ugly.

You are very funny.

Since when has beauty or ugliness become the yardstick for deciding who will win a political election?

Edo people (ugly or beautiful) are GREAT ACHIEVERS.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 4:06pm On Feb 24
heniford2:
Okey oh just like that 🫣

This is my humble political calculations and projections.

Let us reason together and have intelligent discussion on this matter.

Do you have SUPERIOR calculations and projections of who else will Win? Please present them here. You may convince me to support your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 4:13pm On Feb 24
Truths9ja:
EDO 2024;
He is contesting under APC platform; APC is a party that's been be subject to rejection everywhere, Edo state won't be the one to accept it..
3. A vote for Akpakomiza is like appreciating APC for subjecting us to suffering & hardship.
politics and governance is for the bold ,vibrant & the smart not for the weak and feeble minded. Here "Barr. Asue Ighodalo" fits in.
Akpakomiza muteness in senate house since he becomes a member is a proof that he can't govern Edo state.
6. Akpakomiza was elected as senator,let Continue to support him in prayers for a successful tenure, and he should concentrate on what he was elected for and stop moving from power to power without a concentration on governance & Political development.
#RejectAPC
#Asueighodaloismart
🐦🐦🐦🐦

Thanks for your comments.

This is what I want: intelligent discussion.

I have said my own and you have said your own.

Other people will also say their own.

This way we will all end up making intelligent and wise decision on who to vote for.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24
He will not win, I heard man is stingy as hell...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 4:23pm On Feb 24
Validated:
OP, Edo State will never vote APC. Infact let them come out to campaign first, then you will know people are waiting to vent their anger. Tinubu should not venture land in Benin ooo. Na rock them go take pursue sm.

You must be joking!

APC CONTROLS Two Senatorial Districts out of the Three Senatorial Districts in Edo State. LP CONTROLS One Senatorial District in Edo State. PDP Controls NO Senatorial District in Edo State.

First start by Chasing Away the MAJORITY VOTERS (APC) in Edo State before waiting to deal with the Political Grandmaster (Tinubu).

Empty threats.

Please do NOT Provoke the MAJORITY VOTERS (APC) in Edo State to CHASE YOU OUT of Edo State!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 4:38pm On Feb 24
Truths9ja:
Oshimole and his camp will work against his candidacy. Monday will never smell that seat

Any Politician WORKING AGAINST Senator Monday Okpebholo is WORKING AGAINST President Tinubu.

Any FOOLISH APC Member WORKING AGAINST Tinubu in APC has ENDED his/her political relevance/progress in APC.

If Oshiomhole WORK AGAINST Tinubu in APC, Tinubu will make Oshiomhole USELESS in APC.

Do you know that it was Tinubu that gave ACN platform to Oshiomhole to use in becoming Governor?

Do you know that it was Tinubu that helped Oshiomhole to Win his court case to become Governor?

Do you know that it was Tinubu that made Oshiomhole the National Chairman of APC?

Do you know that Tinubu is the POLITICAL GODFATHER of Oshiomhole?

Can Oshiomhole DISOBEY Tinubu? NO!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Cassandraloius: 4:55pm On Feb 24
Following
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by commoditiesnig: 4:58pm On Feb 24
All true owhiaba! Koyoh!
EdoGovernor2024:

Any Politician WORKING AGAINST Senator Monday Okpebholo is WORKING AGAINST President Tinubu.

Any FOOLISH APC Member WORKING AGAINST Tinubu in APC has ENDED his/her political relevance/progress in APC.

If Oshiomhole WORK AGAINST Tinubu in APC, Tinubu will make Oshiomhole USELESS in APC.

Do you know that it was Tinubu that gave ACN platform to Oshiomhole to use in becoming Governor?

Do you know that it was Tinubu that helped Oshiomhole to Win his court case to become Governor?

Do you know that it was Tinubu that made Oshiomhole the National Chairman of APC?

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by samwash(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24
Una don start again ooo!!!
Na so una talk talk for Ize-Iyamu, there is the guy today ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 5:36pm On Feb 24
PortHarcourtcit:
He will not win, I heard man is stingy as hell...

That is a LIE from the pit of hell.

He is NOT stingy.

Senator Monday Okpebholo has been a PHILANTHROPIST for the past 20 years: donating boreholes to communities, giving money to people to do business, buying cars/buses/motorcycles for people, giving scholarship to people and helping people generally.

This was why he contested election for the FIRST TIME in his life and WON to become a Senator.

I can WRITE AUTHORITATIVELY about Senator Monday Okpebholo because he is from The Same UWESSAN-IRRUA Community with me and I was his TEACHER in UJABHOLE Grammar School, UWESSAN-IRRUA. I know him right from childhood to present day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Truths9ja: 5:42pm On Feb 24
EdoGovernor2024:

Oshimole and Denco camp will work against Senator Monday governorship bid. You don’t understand Edo State politics. Obaseki make sure all the camp in orbih faction are much United with his camp in Edo State Pdp before the went to the primary election last Thursday. Asue Ighodalo will win the governorship election
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Chinjo2: 5:43pm On Feb 24
God forbids APC wins Edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 5:43pm On Feb 24
samwash:
Una don start again ooo!!!
Na so una talk talk for Ize-Iyamu, there is the guy today ?

Senator Monday Okpebholo's case is DIFFERENT.

I have written here on Nairaland since 2023 that he will become Governor in 2024. My projections and calculations are coming to pass.

I am a Political Strategist and Political Mobilizer that worked in The Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years (2000 to 2007). I WORKED DIRECTLY with Chief Dr Gbolade Osinowo, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on POLITICAL MATTERS to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo for eight years (1999 to 2007).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Objectivist04: 5:44pm On Feb 24
Truths9ja:
EDO 2024;
You have said it all , a vote for APC is an endorsement of Tinubu's bad government.

That is the summary
#RejectAPC
#Asueighodaloismart
🐦🐦🐦🐦

You have said it all, a vote for APC is an endorsement of Tinubu's bag government.

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 5:56pm On Feb 24
Truths9ja:
Oshimole and Denco camp will work against Senator Monday governorship bid. You don’t understand Edo State politics. Obaseki make sure all the camp in orbih faction are much United with his camp in Edo State Pdp before the went to the primary election last Thursday. Asue Ighodalo will win the governorship election

Come again!

You say I don't understand Edo Politics?

I have been ACTIVELY involved in Edo Politics since 1984 (since 40 years ago)!

I worked as a Political Strategist and Political Mobilizer in the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years (2000 to 2007).

I have CORRECTLY PREDICTED the Victory of Senator Monday Okpebholo on Nairaland since 2023.

Oshiomhole and Dennis Idahosa CANNOT Disobey Tinubu. WORKING AGAINST Okpebholo means WORKING AGAINST Tinubu, the NATIONAL LEADER of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 6:01pm On Feb 24
Chinjo2:
God forbids APC wins Edo state.

But God did NOT forbid APC Winning TWO Senatorial Districts out of the Three Senatorial Districts in Edo State. LP Won One Senatorial District. PDP Won NO Senatorial District.

Dey Play.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 6:07pm On Feb 24
Objectivist04:

You have said it all, a vote for APC is an endorsement of Tinubu's bag government.

Political elections are NOT won by sentiments or noise making, without practical structures to win elections.

Elections are Won with PRACTICAL POLITICAL SAGACITY!!!

A vote for Asue Ighodalo is a vote for the BAD Government of Obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 6:10pm On Feb 24
Objectivist04:

And a vote for Asue Ighodalo is a vote for the BAD Government of Obaseki?

2 Likes

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24
EdoGovernor2024:

He is NOT stingy.

Senator Monday Okpebholo has been a PHILANTHROPIST for the past 20 years: donating boreholes to communities, giving money to people to do business, buying cars/buses/motorcycles for people, giving scholarship to people and helping people generally.

This was why he contested election for the FIRST TIME in his life and WON to become a Senator.

I can WRITE AUTHORITATIVELY about Senator Monday Okpebholo because he is from The Same UWESSAN-IRRUA Community with me and I was his TEACHER in UJABHOLE Grammar School, UWESSAN-IRRUA. I know him right from childhood to present day.
well, I'm APC to the core, you can check my previous posts and comments, if what you said is true then I'm willing to work with him... We know the game better than you do, I mean my team... Come over to the dance floor...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24
EdoGovernor2024:

He is NOT stingy.

come over to the dance floor, and please stop this nine reasons why senator of a thing, it sounds so Awkward... You said he's not stingy... Come over to the dance floor, and see how things will change for you and the senator...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 6:25pm On Feb 24
PortHarcourtcit:
well, I'm APC to the core, you can check my previous posts and comments, if what you said is true then I'm willing to work with him... We know the game better than you do, I mean my team... Come over to the dance floor...

Good to know you are APC to the core.

The reason why people UNDERRATE Senator Monday Okpebholo to their detriment is because he is a QUIET, SIMPLE and EASY-GOING man.

You say you know this game than me? Really?

I am a NATIVE of Edo State that has been ACTIVELY INVOLVED in the politics of Edo State since 1984 (since 40 years ago).

I worked as a Political Strategist and Political Mobilizer in the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years (2000 to 2007). I WORKED DIRECTLY with Chief Dr Gbolade Osinowo, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on POLITICAL MATTERS to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo for eight years (1999 to 2007).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24
EdoGovernor2024:

Good to know you are APC to the core.

The reason why people UNDERRATE Senator Monday Okpebholo to their detriment is because he is a QUIET, SIMPLE and EASY-GOING man.

You say you know this game than me? Really?

I am a NATIVE of Edo State that has been ACTIVELY INVOLVED in the politics of Edo State since 1984 (since 40 years ago).

I worked as a Political Strategist and Political Mobilizer in the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years (2000 to 2007). I WORKED DIRECTLY with Chief Dr Gbolade Osinowo, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on POLITICAL MATTERS to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo for eight years (1999 to 2007).
you still don't know anything about the new game... You can choose to wallow in awkwardness and please stop quoting me if you know it all... Follower of a stingy super glue hand senator okpebholo...
Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Truths9ja: 6:42pm On Feb 24
Objectivist04:

yes soo

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Truths9ja: 6:43pm On Feb 24
EdoGovernor2024:

Come again!

You say I don't understand Edo Politics?

I have been ACTIVELY involved in Edo Politics since 1984 (since 40 years ago)!

I worked as a Political Strategist and Political Mobilizer in the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years (2000 to 2007).

I have CORRECTLY PREDICTED the Victory of Senator Monday Okpebholo on Nairaland since 2023.

Oshiomhole and Dennis Idahosa CANNOT Disobey Tinubu. WORKING AGAINST Okpebholo means WORKING AGAINST Tinubu, the NATIONAL LEADER of APC.
lies and propaganda filled up the man of l average APC members. Abegi joor. Oshimole will work against Senator Monday

1 Like

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by EdoGovernor2024: 7:36pm On Feb 24
[quote author=PortHarcourtcit post=128628149] come over to the dance floor, and please stop this nine reasons why senator of a thing, it sounds so Awkward... You said he's not stingy... Come over to the dance floor, and see how things will change for you and the senator... [/quote

We are already on the dance floor.

That is why we Won APC Primaries.

That is why we will WIN the General Election.

Different persons are playing different roles to ensure Victory for us.

"Nine Reasons" that you are deriding is only ONE out of our NUMEROUS Campaign Strategies.

People that worked for him to be Senator and people that worked for him to Win APC Ticket are still working for him to Win the General Election.

Stop sounding as if we don't know what we are doing. The IMPORTANT thing is that we have been WINNING ELECTIONS CONTINUOUSLY with the way we are doing things. Winning is what matters. It doesn't matter if we are not using "sophisticated" methods.

Who "sophisticated" methods that cannot win elections help?

You keep calling Senator Monday Okpebholo a stingy man despite my correction of that notion. It is well.

Can any real stingy man win election in Nigeria? Who will Campaign for you in Nigeria WITHOUT money?

PRUDENT men are NOT stingy men: they are WISE men.

EXAMPLE: Peter Obi is a PRUDENT man; NOT a Stingy man. They call him a stingy man but he spends lots of money on elections. Last year he spent about Eight Hundred Million Naira (N800m) on Political LEGAL FEES alone!

Nobody wins election by spending money recklessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 by Isokiscool(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24
Op let me tell you,Edo central and Edo south is completely lock down for Asuen Ighodalo.Even in Edo north,PDP will take Owan while APC will take Etsako.In Edo central,PDP will take Uromi,Ubiaja,igueben while APC will take irrua and the votes of Ekpoma will be divided.PDP will retain Edo state .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Wanted To Marry Gen.buhari's Daughter / Portharcourt City Roads ...... / Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.