Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,970 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric (1651 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by advocatejare(m): 10:06am On Feb 25
AntiChristian:

Hello, braggadocio ignoramus!
Yes, the human body can produce alcohol in small amounts through a natural metabolic process. This occurs in the liver through a series of chemical reactions. Specifically, ethanol, a type of alcohol, can be produced as a byproduct of the breakdown of sugar and carbohydrates in the body.

The amount of alcohol produced in this way is very small and generally not enough to have any noticeable effects. In fact, the body's natural production of alcohol is typically metabolized and eliminated without causing intoxication.

It's worth noting that the production of alcohol in the body is different from the consumption of alcoholic beverages, which can lead to significant levels of alcohol in the bloodstream and can have a range of effects on the body and brain.
You’re the ignoramus here, we heard how your fellow Muslims were rejecting hand sanitizers during the peak of Covid because it contained ethanol, their reason being that their religion forbids using alcohol.
Is hand sanitizer meant to be drank?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by ShoeGetSize: 10:17am On Feb 25
So this MUDSLIME is now using ChatGPT which is a technology created by Sam Altman who is Jewish?!?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Wonders will never end! The dummy is even using AI to defeat his own argument!
Thank you for using ChatGPT to admit that even without touching a green bottle, the body produces alcohol on its own.

AntiChristian:

Yes, the human body can produce alcohol in small amounts through a natural metabolic process. This occurs in the liver through a series of chemical reactions. Specifically, ethanol, a type of alcohol, can be produced as a byproduct of the breakdown of sugar and carbohydrates in the body.

The amount of alcohol produced in this way is very small and generally not enough to have any noticeable effects. In fact, the body's natural production of alcohol is typically metabolized and eliminated without causing intoxication.

It's worth noting that the production of alcohol in the body is different from the consumption of alcoholic beverages, which can lead to significant levels of alcohol in the bloodstream and can have a range of effects on the body and brain.
Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by shortgun(m): 10:27am On Feb 25
AntiChristian:

...and the alcohol found in medications causes intoxication?
Alcohol is alcohol either produced internally or externally, the human body processes them the same way....
You can't say the same medication administered orally or via injection are considered different medications.

1 Like

Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by yomi531(m): 10:51am On Feb 25
Chai, I thank God say the yoruba side wey I come from(ijesha) , na Christians dominate. I so much bless God say my Father born me a Christian. Na real wa oo. How could people be so stupid on this religion matter. Na real wa
Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by Gainman: 12:47pm On Feb 25
AntiChristian:

Calling elders mumu shows you lack respect for your parents or shows your were at least uncouth and ill-bred! Respect others! Didn't your parents teach you this simple thing? Or are they unavailable to you?
I hope u don use your medicine today
Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by sreamsense: 2:34pm On Feb 25
AntiChristian:

Was Jesus a noble laureate?
Mention one thing Jesus produced in the Bible apart from booze for the after wedding party?
Jesus is even more than Noble laureate. Even before you go to Bible, your Quran 3 vs 49, narrated that Jesus created bird from clay and gave it life. It is also in the infancy of Jesus/Thomas where Mohammed copied it into Quran and lied it was revealed. Someone that created and give life is more than Noble Laurete emeritus.

In the Bible, plenty miracles like where Jesus used clay to form eyes for someone that was born without sight. In our world today, he would have been given super/highest category of Noble Laurete. Jesus raised dead bodies for days. Jesus demostrated power over death, he prophezied that he would die and rose again and he did what no single human in generations has ever acheived. What category of Noble Laurete that would have attracted if Jesus seeks for human glory? Jesus that commanded the sea to calm down because even the sea can obey and understand his communication, no human being as ever done that, offcourse; you know there is no human highest Noble prize that can worth Jesus unique achievement.

Peter an expert and PHD in fishing technology used all his strategies and skills to catch fish, but unfortunately; he caught nothing all the days and nights. When Jesus stepped in, he only instructed Peter what to do. Offcourse you heard the story; the net was overwhelmed with great fish catch. Don't you know Noble prize it would have attracted if it were today for being able to communicate to fishes and yield his commandment. Now, you know about Jesus over qualified for Noble Laurete emeritus. Jesus also created you and I, he created all the panel awarding Noble prizes. So, you can see that Jesus is the maker of price givers, then; Noble prize is an understatement to even give Jesus because he is far far above the price.

Now, that you have seen that of Jesus, tell me Mohammed positive contributions. Remember, he did not do a single miracle. Do we give Noble Laurete to Mohammed because he snatched the wife of his adopted son? No! Do we give Noble price to Mohammed for marrying Aisha at premature age of 6yrs and sexually molested her at 9yrs when she was still playing with baby toys because she wasn't mature after marriage to 54yrs old man? No! Noble prize is not for pendophile. Shall we consider Mohammed fit for the prize for spoiling life of Aisha by making her barren, fruitless and childless because of child abuse and sexual molestation? No! No one will consider him for glorious prize. Do you want him qualify for Noble prize for killing husbands and married their wives? Is that creativity or what?

Christians today follow after Jesus by keeping on with outstanding inventions, creativity and miracle gallous only by mentioning the name of Jesus. However, Muslims also carry on in the violence, terrorism and sexual perversiveness by following Mohammed that is best example for them. You can tell me 10 good inventions of Mohammed that qualifies him to win Noble Laurete. Even if you mention his 10 moral behaviours that humanity can follow today without ending in jail, I will still count it as invention for him because at moment; I can't find any good moral qualities in him
Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by AntiChristian: 6:02pm On Feb 26
sreamsense:

Jesus is even more than Noble laureate. Even before you go to Bible, your Quran 3 vs 49, narrated that Jesus created bird from clay and gave it life. It is also in the infancy of Jesus/Thomas where Mohammed copied it into Quran and lied it was revealed. Someone that created and give life is more than Noble Laurete emeritus.
This is false. What Allah actually revealed in the Qur'an means Jesus did all the miracles by Allah's leave. Just as he was mentioned praying to his God in your Bible!

So Jesus is not a Noble Laurate but a Prophet! Many Prophet have gone before him that did miracles by Allah's leave!

In the Bible, plenty miracles like where Jesus used clay to form eyes for someone that was born without sight. In our world today, he would have been given super/highest category of Noble Laurete. Jesus raised dead bodies for days. Jesus demostrated power over death, he prophezied that he would die and rose again and he did what no single human in generations has ever acheived. What category of Noble Laurete that would have attracted if Jesus seeks for human glory? Jesus that commanded the sea to calm down because even the sea can obey and understand his communication, no human being as ever done that, offcourse; you know there is no human highest Noble prize that can worth Jesus unique achievement.

Jesus didn't do anything! He prayed before he raised the dead!
Na his God do am!

Peter an expert and PHD in fishing technology used all his strategies and skills to catch fish, but unfortunately; he caught nothing all the days and nights. When Jesus stepped in, he only instructed Peter what to do. Offcourse you heard the story; the net was overwhelmed with great fish catch. Don't you know Noble prize it would have attracted if it were today for being able to communicate to fishes and yield his commandment. Now, you know about Jesus over qualified for Noble Laurete emeritus. Jesus also created you and I, he created all the panel awarding Noble prizes. So, you can see that Jesus is the maker of price givers, then; Noble prize is an understatement to even give Jesus because he is far far above the price.

In John 5:30, Jesus said he can do nothing by himself. So na God give am "expo"!

Now, that you have seen that of Jesus, tell me Mohammed positive contributions. Remember, he did not do a single miracle. Do we give Noble Laurete to Mohammed because he snatched the wife of his adopted son? No! Do we give Noble price to Mohammed for marrying Aisha at premature age of 6yrs and sexually molested her at 9yrs when she was still playing with baby toys because she wasn't mature after marriage to 54yrs old man? No! Noble prize is not for pendophile. Shall we consider Mohammed fit for the prize for spoiling life of Aisha by making her barren, fruitless and childless because of child abuse and sexual molestation? No! No one will consider him for glorious prize. Do you want him qualify for Noble prize for killing husbands and married their wives? Is that creativity or what?

You are ignorant of his miracles.
And don't let us go into the marriage of Muhammad as it will touch your God too!
Muhammad got married appropriately! Barrenness is not caused by anyone but God!
Jesus and John the Baptist too were barren too, abeg who spoil their life?

Christians today follow after Jesus by keeping on with outstanding inventions, creativity and miracle gallous only by mentioning the name of Jesus. However, Muslims also carry on in the violence, terrorism and sexual perversiveness by following Mohammed that is best example for them. You can tell me 10 good inventions of Mohammed that qualifies him to win Noble Laurete. Even if you mention his 10 moral behaviours that humanity can follow today without ending in jail, I will still count it as invention for him because at moment; I can't find any good moral qualities in him

1. What did Jesus create by himself?
The Qur'an is a master piece far more than a noble laurate anyone could have been awarded for!

Jesus didn't write down anything! The Bible was penned down by tens of individuals across thousands of years! Na so errors boku!
Of course you would never see any good in Muhammad but we see all good in him as Allah says in the Qur'an what means ''Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much."

Show me a verse like this where God told you to follow Jesus as a Christian role model?

If you want some miracles of the Prophet Muhammad you may read up some here: https://www.nairaland.com/7965989/ten-miracles-prophet-muhammad-salallahu
Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Feb 26
Gainman:
I hope u don use your medicine today

The herbs wey dm cook for you abi?
Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by Gainman: 9:26pm On Feb 26
AntiChristian:

The herbs wey dm cook for you abi?
medicine they prepared for u to use bath. U have drank it. U no see as u dey reason upside down.
Re: Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Feb 27
Gainman:
medicine they prepared for u to use bath. U have drank it. U no see as u dey reason upside down.

Na paracetamol dey give you to bath? grin

Don't tell me na babalawo/dibia/boka you and your fam dey patronise now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What does it take to be Godly? / Christians: What Do You Do When You Don't Know What Else To Do? / Rccg Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.