Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,824 members, 7,942,082 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: (1269 Views)

Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions / A Funny Game: Foolish Questions And Stupid Answers / Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: by Sijo01(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
[b]
1. Some1 cals u at 2 a.m in the nyt nd ask u"are u sleepin?" Ans :no,I'm pickin beans,
2. When its raining and som1 notices u goin out yet they ask; are u goin out in this rain?? Ans: no in the next one
3. You're makin out with a girl then u start pullin her pants den she asks; what are u tryin to do??Ans: i want to wash them 4 u
4 They see u comin out of the, bathroom, wet; did u just have a bath? Ans: no, i fell into the toilet bowl
5. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor goin 2ur office,yet they ask; going up?? Ans: no, i'm waiting for my office to come down and get me!
6. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and u still ask him; are those flowers? Ans: no baby, they're carrots!
7. You're in the toilet nd u locked the door,som1 knocks on the door asking; is any1 there? Ans: No! na shit lock the door, mts cheew!!
8. You're in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a frnd sees u and asks; what are you doin here? Ans: i'm here to pay my school fees!, Mumu
9. When pple see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; are you sleeping?? Ans: No! I'm practicing to die, [/b]
Re: Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: by kellynoah: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
am tired of reading dis old stuff, cant u see something new to copy and paste? sad
Re: Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: by Sijo01(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2011
go stop moving train. angry
Re: Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: by Dyt(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^ hehehehehehe
Re: Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: by ObiomaA: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
You're makin out with a girl
then u start pullin her pants
den she asks; what are u tryin
to do??Ans: i want to wash
them 4 u
This was me and SIJO
Re: Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: by Sijo01(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
& i waz disappointed afta d show sad
Re: Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions: by Sijo01(f): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
Dyt:

^^ hehehehehehe

Hi!

(1) (Reply)

Abacha Travels To The Sun! / Your Face Look Familiar...lol / Euroenglish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.