Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,426 members, 7,884,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Did I Marry Wrong? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Marry Wrong? (2527 Views)

Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Did I Marry Wrong? by Resurgent2016: 7:12am On Feb 27
carojody:

I can earn her full month salary in a deal. I am not thinking about the money, I'm only concerned about loyalty

Bro, personally I'll tell you to cut back.

Any relationship where you drop significantly more than you get emotionally or financially, you are likely to get hurt and be left holding the bag.

Get yourself a financial project in your name and start investing. Spend time with business colleagues.

When she asks you for things she should financially be able to cover, tell her you are working on your project and she should pay from her salary.

When she sees you are cut back, she will be forced to put in more emotionally and financially. If she is not willing to put in more, then the relationship is not worth it in my opinion

People telling you communication only will solve it have either not experienced it from the victim side or have taken your wife's side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

gig / 1million Naira Cash Reward. / How New Wife Of Oni of Ife Dumped Her Dubai Based Fiance For Oni(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.