Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

When 1 Dollars Becomes 15000,I See A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When 1 Dollars Becomes 15000,I See A Better Nigeria (214 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / WHEN 1 EQUALS 26 / The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When 1 Dollars Becomes 15000,I See A Better Nigeria by sheeda995(f): 7:08pm On Feb 25
Poor and dumb people are the problem of this Nation. Until people start dying of hunger,the country will not grow.

You see the dumb folks collecting #20 to vote for candidates,I now see many of them in my street regretting. It means if the pain is more than this, everyone will have sense and start thinking deeply who to vote for,people will start understanding voting for the right person matter. You see as everywhere tough? Most tribalistic people due to illiteracy are having sense small small. Hunger is teaching so many people in my street, it's called 1year hunger experience,lol.

The people that were saying they don't care who becomes the president are now caring because even garri, we no see chop together.

I'm seeing more Patriotic Nigerians,lol. Everyone is caring suddenly about Nigeria. I'm sure next election,more people will come out to vote because now they know that thos Nation is ours and it's our children's future. Even people that hates politics are now reading the news

I'm sure those that lost their loved ones would rethink who becomes the president next
Nigeria will never grow if poverty is not high nor low,but the way its high now, everyone they get sense. Even people they abandon school sef
Before we had to teach people that school is a waste of time,now everyone is seeing it,no need to educate people.

When there is outbreak and WHO is saying do this,do that and some people are being stubborn,na because plenty people never die, by the time you see your neighbor hospitalized, you go get sense.

I'm somewhat encouraged now with what I'm see in Nigeria and next election,I will still vote for APC so that people will learn their lessons.

Anyways,I'm now in support of Tinubu
Anyways,I'm supporting APC
Re: When 1 Dollars Becomes 15000,I See A Better Nigeria by Majesty2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25
Trash from an obid*ot.... ogbeni, obidaft will never rule this country, know this and have peace

5 Likes

Re: When 1 Dollars Becomes 15000,I See A Better Nigeria by Obainoman6: 7:49pm On Feb 25
My sister Nigeria needs better suffering to reset our brains, what we are seeing now is just appetizer, real food is coming.
Until one Ghana must go bag of money is used to buy things like rice or television that is when our politicians will collectively look for a way to improve our economy if not they won't stop looting.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Bye-election: Pdp’s Onu Drags Sen. Ani To Tribunal Over Alleged Forgery / Why No Nigerian State Can Replace CALABAR, Cross River State In 2024 / Mothers’ Day: Obaseki Celebrates Mothers, Hails Sacrifice In Navigating Complexi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.