Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? (28769 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by charleoj(m): 6:55am On Feb 28
Summarily, See Finish dey For Face Me I Face you. Avoid am
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ResourceMan(m): 8:26am On Mar 02
amaechiikchkw:

I have got 160k now and i don't have any choice so I'm renting face me and face you at alagbole which is close to Berger and i connect into the city. Ojodu na 200k upwards. undecided undecided tongue
That Is A Good Start Bro. Some FAce Me I Face You Are Actually Neat And Okay To Very Good Extent. You Can Easily Plan Your Life There Without Undue Pressure Due To The Expensaive Rate Of Things Now In Nigeria. Alagbol Is A very Good Location Generally, It Is Even A Better Location Than Most Areas In Lagos. You can Access Almost All Parts Of Lagos Easily From Alagbole And The Rent Rate Is N7000 To N10,000 Per Month Now (N84,000 To N120,000 Per Annum Without Agency And Agreement ooo).
I Wish You All the Best Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PICk YOUR QUALITY KITCHEN / BATHROOM WALL TILES HERE WITH PICTURES / The End Of Omo Onile In Lagos? / Man In Tears After Enugu Government Demolished His Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.